Mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

youtube.com/watch?v=LpFm6SeMgM0

The fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=v6KH5-DPfnw
youtu.be/LpFm6SeMgM0?t=3m46s
youtube.com/watch?v=bIp47yWUQKs
u.teknik.io/0YFSS.webm
u.teknik.io/aQ1fg.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pij5Sg4_DY
youtube.com/watch?v=6v6gja3niVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BMautDEKvao
youtube.com/watch?v=14zGiRorcBo
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=IfrRKPN33Yw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have so many questions...

Really makes you think.

I need to have an official transcript, removing all the uhuhuh that I assume are gasps for air

>want to get into politics
>join debate club
>hone your craft for years
>get to nationals
>lose to this

lol America.

it's the inner chimp sounds coming out in a moment of passion

classic

thanks cultural marxism!

lol you so funny

chimpionship debate

What can I say black women are just that much better then beta cluck whites.

I dont see the problem.

Yeah they talk fast but I can understand them just fine. All of you need to get a grip and quit overreacting to everything.

I cant understand anything but, I just assume shes talking about how blacks are victims of the white patriarchy and systemci racism and how they dindu nuffin thus they need reparations now.

what the fuck

>topic was restricting Presidential war power authority
>blabs on about whiteness and niggas
>opponent starts rapping in the middle of their argument
Does this really seem acceptable for the national debate championship? These are supposed to be the best of the best.

That's actually how i read it at first.

its ok; none of them finshed highschool.

Most were killed.
Those that weren't failed out.

Above average for their kind, I know, but sometimes you have to give the retard a medal, even when they don't deserve it

>Read stuff from computer screen
>Still can't speak proper language
wew

Don't be Wacist!!! This is how niggers debate. Stop being White for a second and try to relate with thur struggle.

This one's fun too. I would stand up and say something like:
>Welp, that's gonna do it for me today, fuck off.
And leave the room.

Earstwhile he is standing in a climate-controlled room in great school, in a great city, with a smart phone in his pocket, surrounded by a fantastic infrastructure that allows him to live his cushy bubble-life in his comfy fucking echo-chamber... which culture is it that brought all that to be? ....oh yeah, white.

youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc&t=4s

Should have castrated our slaves like the Arabs did desu

CEDA President Paul Mabrey stated in an official CEDA video of that the accusations of poor preparation and incomprehensibility “...[R]epresent the worst of our human bigotry. These attacks on Towson, Oklahoma, and others in our debate community are motivated by racism and fear.”

Former nationally competitive high school policy debater here.

The speed is picked up as a competitive tool and is used by all debaters in the circuit to maximize how many arguments are heard. The rounds are not meant to be heard by your average joe, the debaters are at that speed because their judges are likely former debaters/coaches themselves and they are trying to win their ballot.

The video is a lot of cuts, but the original debate is a couple hours long. If you have the time to research their literature/cards and the topic they were debating, you might actually learn a few things.

Don't take Sup Forums vids like this at face value.

t.nigger

>Be on debate team
>Study and practice hard for debate championship
>Rehearsed every possible logical scenario
>Day of debate
>See this
>Don't know how to respond
>Lose debate

He's right though. the point isn't to have quality arguments but to have a quantity of them.

CLANK CLANK

*breathe*
Uh!
*breathe*
no one else finds this shit annoying?

DON'T SHOOT THE CHILDREN

what

in the

FUCK

>a slight movement of the larynx away from literally screeching like a primate in heat

unbelievable. My history teacher had my class re-do an entire debate because she thought one person on one team wasn't putting effort in. This is a 'championship' 'debate'.

what the fuck

>have to talk at quad-speed to "maximize how many arguments are heard", rather than having an actual discussion
That's not a debate, user, that's a fucking shouting match. If you want to have shouting matches that is fine, but if you actually want to talk about something just have a fucking talk.

Christ, this is why everything has become so shit, shouting like a fucking baboon is called a debate!

>that absurd trophy
bahahahahahahaha

empowered

>american universities

it was about the fucking war powers act and they were rapping, going on about "niggas" and white privilege. fucking pathetic that our universities have fallen this low

>sometimes you have to give the retard a medal, even when they don't deserve it

there is no reason for that

There argument is literally "muggfuggen bix nood nigga whitey"

metal is valuable, give them some gold painted paper plates or some shit.

I had a debate teacher who always talked about how much she hated people who did this. There was a term for it, I forget what it was though. She said she would deduct speaking points for it but most judges don't so 'we still had to learn how to do it

these monkeys won't be able to pass the Bar Exam anyway.. Imagine them in a courtroom setting?

>Yo Honah. Da proshuqushion is raycis an uh honkee. Besigh, my client din even du nuffin. Ayes res muh case!

This. They literally changed the subject of the debate because they wanted to talk about muh racism and bix nood, and the judges went along with it. It's a disgrace.

You can really hear the chimp come out when she gets into the discussion. lmao

Image that stupid ass style of "debate" as a presidental debate. Who gives a fuck if the judges are x-debaters, it should be teaching practical skills rather than a screaming fuckfest.

>College liberals consider this the pinnacle of debating

youtube.com/watch?v=v6KH5-DPfnw

You're obviously new here and have never seen how these debates work. They're given objective scores on how many points they can squeeze into their time slot so it's basically a speed reading competition. You can critizise the content of what the baboons are saying, but the style is "normal".

Aren't we seeing people like this in supreme court cases now?

Dadop dap mayne. Fo sho ay didop.

that's not debate. that's fuckin stupid. I can't. this is it for today, I've hit a rage maximum I've gotta leave Sup Forums. goddamn that is retarded.

gg nigger

You can still get a high score loss if the judge decides all your points are dumb

>debate is not about how your arguments are read across the audience and how convincing it is
>debate is a form of rap battle in which niggers can say whatever nonsensical shit they want

lolk

how does that explain the rapping guy?

They can't think for a second outside of their color.

>reading off the internet
>not doing the research and summarizing in the EIGHT MINUTES instead
>muh 8 min is too short for nuanced discussion

fucking idiots

wtf that blonde bimbo should hang herself, what a cuck

this is an intelligent black group is it?
good luck America, this is your future, a bunch of racist bitches taking top jobs because "equality innit bruv"

>yelling fucking constantly in a scripted debate that's just speed reading/talking ignoring the quality of their argument
are you fucking kidding me? why would anybody actually take them serious? if you need to scream fucking like these animals then you aren't intelligent enough for others to pay attention

>mfw I was on the debate team back in high school

Boy, am I glad I didn't pursue that any further.
What the fuck did I just watch? How did they win? What did their opponents do? Why is no one audibly laughing at them?

So many questions.

lol

A regressive calling people who criticize them racist?

I never would've seen that coming

If humanity can't put their foot down on political correctness, they deserve to be brought down to the level of the nigger.

I've lost a lot of respect for our dumb ape species.

>> youtu.be/LpFm6SeMgM0?t=3m46s

Yeah check this shit out @3:48 these morons Steal from Saul Williams Twice the First Time, and they still fuck up the words lol. Some prestigious debate team you got there folks, affirmative action is working amazingly well...

Saul WIlliams - Twice the First Time
youtube.com/watch?v=bIp47yWUQKs

Name 1 (one) reason why blacks shouldn't be treated like subhumans.
Protip: you can't.

Pic related. On the other hand, he's a Chicago School monetarist shill like Friedman, so he can safely be treated as subhuman for other reasons.

>an historic win
Newslady needs to an hero

It's retarded, but not for the reason you're implying. The way they're scored puts all the value on their talking points and hardly considers presentation or elocution at all, so this team, that cares more about winning the competition than actually learning oratory skills, just try to run through a bunch of shit as quickly as humanly possible. The other team can't possibly respond properly to it all, so they lose. The rules changed after this to stop it from happening again.

On the other hand it does say something that this team was the one who developed that strategy.

>this team was the one who developed that strategy.
This idiotic strategy has been around for a long time, these negresses didn't develop shit. What they did do is also change the topic from the War Powers Act to mup da doo muhfugga.

>Literally posts a rare nigger

Nice one, leaf. Always fucking up a thread.

Sup Forums, I dare a single one of you mother fuckers to debate at this level. You can't, you won't, because you shit.

u.teknik.io/0YFSS.webm

Literally could not go against these arguments.

u.teknik.io/aQ1fg.webm

>What the fuck did I just watch? How did they win? What did their opponents do? Why is no one audibly laughing at them?

>he doesn't know about the completely legitimate reasons for why these are the best debaters on planet earth

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pij5Sg4_DY

They are all assburgers/downies, all of them.

>CEDA
>In the 2013 tournament, the winning team from Emporia State University was criticized for using personal memoirs and rap music to criticize white privilege during the debate.[3] [4] Opponents to this form of debate argue that rhetorical tools utilized by recent championship teams violated the anti-harassment policies of CEDA and the National Debate Tournament and common sense.[5]
>CEDA President Paul Mabrey points to the value of limited actual formal rules in CEDA debate and the ways that a variety of forms of debate raise the educational value of the activity and call these objections "nothing other than thinly-veiled racism."[6]
>nothing other than thinly-veiled racism
Seems like a pretty cool organization.

>CEDA President Paul Mabrey points to the value of limited actual formal rules in CEDA debate and the ways that a variety of forms of debate raise the educational value of the activity
>no structure/standards raises educational value

Listen you cx fag. Spreading is gay, and you can't say "nigga" in a round no matter what league or circuit you are in. Now I didn't do policy but I did Lincoln Douglas, and I wanna know what kind of resolution was given to these black folk where they can pull up cards about being authentic black folk. Fuck off. I bet you went to Hattiesburg.

It's called policy debate and its fucking gay

t. National speech and Debate competitor.

>the usual apparent policy debater drops in to attempt a defense on policy debate in which they completely fail

I feel like this is a meme because they appear in every single Sup Forums thread where CEDA is mentioned.

This is a real debate...

youtube.com/watch?v=6v6gja3niVQ

>these niggas umm bix nood um um muffuga umm
>arguments
Pick one

Holy shit, he immediately reminded me of a more eloquent version of Frankie MacDonald, who is an actual autist. This guy is definitely on the fucking spectrum.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMautDEKvao

>Frankie MacDonald

Thanks for finally solving why that CEDA guy always seemed so familiar.

I laughed, I legitimately laughed. Not like one of those shit YLYL threads.

This isn`t real, right ? Not the chicken wing preacher guy, please don`t tell me we are actually that low.

While better, it still feels like they are moving towards spreading over logic.

what?

Jim did a response to this niggatry. It was hilarious.

Ever Forward Towards Oblivion CEDA & The Death Of Standards

youtube.com/watch?v=14zGiRorcBo

true orators

user, we are at least above south africa

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

Why every American acts and behavior like a actor or actress of a cheap movie in real life
Or this just normal

Also, she remembers me this character

>Why every American acts and behavior like a actor or actress of a cheap movie in real life
>Or this just normal

I wish Adam Sandlers debate judge in Billy Madison would have judged that debate, so he could say

"No where in that rambling did you come close to answering the question, I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul"

what the fuck man

>Dancinha da garrafa
You won.....
The owner of this broadcast television company is a jew
Silvio Santos (a guy that I have simpathy)

>muh fried chocated watamelon chicken wings
>don't shoot da chillren

This, I'm also a former high school policy debater

The Sup Forums jokes are funny but they have no idea what they're talking about

Debate Team was a mistake
Poetry Slams were a mistake
youtube.com/watch?v=IfrRKPN33Yw