Stalin Apologetics

I want to read something that is unabashedly pro-Stalin. All the books on Amazon are about all the murders etc. Great. I literally don't care about any of that. I want to read a book of someone sitting down and seriously thinking that Stalin is a great leader.

It seems like that idea is there. Stalin is considered the "Man of Steel," a great industrializer who modernized Russia. That sounds cool. Are there any works that go into this aspect rather than "all these people died, much suffering"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uPY0O3HN3rA
youtube.com/watch?v=8IGbjPqFFvA
goodreads.com/book/show/2295605.Another_View_of_Stalin
youtube.com/watch?v=Mthh97elDpY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer_in_the_Soviet_Union
marxism.halkcephesi.net/Ludo Martens/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You would need to learn Russian.

Hang out at a University and then you'll realize that the books on Amazon are achually credible

Anyway, Stalin was a very private person and not much about him has been written other than historical publications by Russian and other journalists and historians. I'm not aware of any biographies about him.

I'm not saying they're not credible. I just want to see how someone can attempt to portray Stalin in a positive light. I think Hitler was great and that the Holocaust was a hoax. I know that there are people who think Stalin was great, I just want to see how they could possibly think that.

Stalin had many people's lives torn apart. He killed many people. What can considered to be "great" about him is that he managed to lift Russia (Soviet Union) to a serious competitor for superpower. I hope some Russia-bros will post to hear their opinion.

Grover Furr is your man.

youtube.com/watch?v=uPY0O3HN3rA

youtube.com/watch?v=8IGbjPqFFvA

Talk to my grandpa, he's obsessed with him.

so you want someone to lie to you?

Could the ends justify the means in this situation?

At what cost though... I read somewhere that a whole generation of males born in Soviet Russia didn't survive WW2

Lol @ Solzhenitsyn. 8 years in a Gulag and he didn't die? Living conditions must not have been so bad. Prove they were bad. I won't beleive you anyway

Never do they, if you have to delve into Hell to get to "Heaven" you are much more likely to end in Hell.

Prolly not as bad as U.S. prisons. There at least you work and see people, not sit in a cell all day and all night.

I just want to see how someone can ATTEMPT to do it. I'm always interested in pushing ideas. I want to see someone ATTEMPT to portray Stalin in a favorable light, particularly a nationalist. I don't really care about "how true a Communist" Stalin was, but for what he did for his country. I want someone to come out and say "yeah he killed all these people, but it was necessary!"

You look at before and after pictures of the man he was a hollowed out hole of his former self.

I've got Russian family member who died in psych ward about 5 years after he was released from a USSR labour camp. He got arrested for making anti-stalinist Jokes. The arrest happened in 1938. He stayed there 12 years. People who worked for the state however lead good lives.

Ex Stalinist here.

Best read is Another View of Stalin by Ludo Martens.

goodreads.com/book/show/2295605.Another_View_of_Stalin

Will say though he is as bad as others say without a doubt.

>thank u stalin for liberating europe and the world

? what did he mean by this? ????? ?????? mmm is that what people get told in schools ???? bolsheviks liberating HAHAHA nigga this cant be real ................... nonono tell me this is not an actual opinion that someone has ....

I understand the USSR fell, but my entire family is from the Soviet Union (I'm the only one born in the U.S.) and they say how it was so much better there than in the United States. Going by that, I'd think it's justified.

But I don't think 'stories' are enough.

HolodoHOAX
youtube.com/watch?v=Mthh97elDpY

Maybe from the nazis?

Read Kerry Bolton's book, which makes the case for Stalin from a right wing perspective.

Nazis were fake news ... russian propaganda to take over europe.

>they say how it was so much better there than in the United States
In the USA it's "WORK WORK WORK" and evenings "TV TV TV". The Slav way of life is so much different.

hes lying

Probably any pro-communist literature would praise him to a certain degree, depending on when it was written. Certainly anything from Russia from the early twentieth century until the Soviet's collapse.

What are you saying Boris? Is I lying?

Hitlor (yes you edgy autist)was Stalin were both mass murdering psychos ,but both political geniuses, I would say Stalin the bigger one.
He held absolute power with a nationalistic twist over 100mil clusterfuck with 90% of (leftist) kikes in ruling positions, who very well knew by the way who assassinated their Arch (((chosen one))), Bronstein aka Trotsky.
This man succeeded against all odds.
That's why he's called man of Steel.
One egged , coprophiliac grand Fuhrer had nothing in the Supreme Leader

(Also was a total Chad when young, compare to the meek beta cuck hitlor)

no its the op hes lying

>Hitlor (yes you edgy autist)was Stalin were both mass murdering psychos ,but both political geniuses, I would say Stalin the bigger one.

You can go to jail for saying that, no joke.
Its called 'Relativierung von NS-Verbrechen'.

Lying about what? I'm really interested in reading something pro-Stalin. So far I've found a book by nationalist, a book by a moderate, and a book by a Marxist.

>I want to read something that is unabashedly pro-Stalin.
Buy german history books

It's hard because even the USSR went revisionist after Stalin so history was re-written

Political genius?
I think it's clear it's a neutral term.
Rising from nothing to the control of a military superpower takes surely political genius
Mass murdering psycho , not so much.
I made it clear I view them both negatively, how could you not their actions results in the death of millions.

Stop shitting your pants at every little Klausel the scheiss state autists wrote in their autistic rules of what to say and what not as a goy

Imagine yourself in his shoes some-when in 1929 - you are in deep shit and what was done in 10 years is really very rapid industrialization

Stalin purges mainly targeted NKVD, military, communist party - and many of those were jews, poles, latvians

he could easily move whole nations, e.g. deportation of koreans from far east to kazakhstan - if you go Almaty nowdays they still have good korean restaurants

it's amazing how powerfull state was that it could perform deportations of whole nations (incl. chechens) and they couldn't do much.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_transfer_in_the_Soviet_Union

Stalin is a brutal story of social and national engineering - but it's amazing by itself

D-delet this!
;_:

Re book, maybe this

Defending Stalin's work, essentially defending Marxism-Leninism, is an important, urgent task in preparing ourselves for class struggle under the New World Order.

marxism.halkcephesi.net/Ludo Martens/index.html

Grover Furr has some pro-Stalin books

You should learn russian, there is quite a lot of information on him. He was actually a great man and most of stereotypes on him are 100% lies.

If you had a VK account I could give you ton of info on him