Strong people use words, not guns to solve their problems

Guns are a really big problem in America. Tens of thousands of people are needlessly killed by them every year. Guns are not good. They are bad.

People who are strong are able to use their words, human communication, to solve their problems. Shooting at your problems is taking the cowards way out.

If more people used their words instead of their guns, alot of life would be saved. Americans, please throw down your guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM
youtube.com/watch?v=bcLWljl11s8
youtu.be/5bsAMSQ13bY
youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc
youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_Consolidated_School
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Liberal idealism is annoying lol why do you keep making this thread?

>disarm myself because someone's feelings are hurt
Fuck you

take away the nignogs guns and they will just start stabbing people with kitchen knives. you will never stop people from killing each other so stop trying to take away the right for people to defend themselves.

Pictured: the world before guns

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM

Fuck that, i like having a real life hunger games on television.

Weak people need guns to defend themselves from strong people, you fucking moron.

>throw down your guns
Come and take them, redcoat.

ok but innocent bystanders don't die from knife attacks. In every gang shooting theres a few innocents who die just because they happened to be where a few stray bullets were.

This leaf is right!

unless the innocent bystander is attacked with a knife....

Rollins is a left wing radical

The current situation in Europe has revealed to the world the value of the 2nd Amendment. Also, a fucking leaf.

Tell this asshole to go to the Syria and try to solve their problems without guns.

>please don't kill me!
>gets killed
Why do movies always lie to us?

Weak people can use their words to defend themselves from the strong

I'm genuinely surprised he isn't racist.
> Often speaks about being beaten up for being white in his school (DC)
> Was robbed by two black guys at gunpoint who executed his friend infront of him

>My muscles will win me a war

youtube.com/watch?v=bcLWljl11s8
He's also not that polarizing on the subject

because man he is a real understanding guy his friend asked for it

Sure. Gimme all your money.

I'm going to help you out here.
You will never, NEVER, be able to make the American people ashamed to own guns. It's just stupid. Gun ownership is a God given Constitutional Right. It would be like asking canaduh to give up cuckoldry and dog blowjobs. Never going to happen and you'd be a fool to attempt it.

Guns make everyone equal. The tough guy does not like equality?

and removing guns from law abiding citzens wont stop criminals from shooting people.

One ISIS rebel with a beretta vs Henry Rollins.

I love it when self-aggrandising buffoons pretend to be philosophers.

So why doesn't the government disarm itself? Why does it employ so many gunmen? Rollins is a stupid neverwas.

The OVERWHELMING majority of gun deaths are suicide or gang violence.

saged

Oh leaf, op is a faggot.

>more brains
>engaging an enemy from afar with a weapon that kills in one shot instead of wasting your energy on hand-to-hand combat isn't smart

>Strong people use words, not guns to solve their problems
Smart people use any means necessary to solve a problem, and then polish the solution for maximum efficiency. Bullets are the most efficient way of harming and scaring someone.

Smart people > Strong people

Make gun ownership legal and easy to acquire worldwide!

More people die from heart attacks and cars.

Ban those too. Then you can ban industrial capacity too because it shits up the air and water. Then you can ban politicians and police because they cause stress.

>leaf
Thought so.

SHALL

>guns are for the weak
AND????
yes guns are so the weak can protect themselves from stronger others that wish to prey upon them

As long as there's one other person with a gun on this planet, I will have a gun. Simple as that, leaf. If someone has the ability to take my life with a single move of their finger, I'm going to make goddamn sure I can do the same.

I don't need a gun i'm a stron....BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM.

>Tens of thousands of people are needlessly killed by them every year
most of those are suicides

he is aware that violence existed before guns right?

OP is a FUCKING LEAF

Why didn't this guy just use his words?

youtu.be/5bsAMSQ13bY

henry rollins is an idiot, always was, always will be.

ok, just checking in to make sure.

thanks, user

no guns
ok how about this?

>retard that spent half of his life pumping iron
>demands more brains
ok

That's "FEWER bullets". If liberals can't use English properly, how do they expect to be taken seriously?

Do we need this thread every fucking day?

No prob

That would be fuckin rad, tbqh.

What you propose:

> I say, Tyrone, it would be very horrendous if you stabbed me in the neck, do you really need my wallet? How about we go for a drink and talk about the sociopolitical climate?

>Stabbed in the fucking neck.

What should happen:

>Splits niggers head with lead courtesy of Walther

>youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM

Always thought this was one of the only things TRS has produced that was funny.

>ban all words that hurt your feelings

welp, I guess we have no choice but to back to speaking with our guns now.... good going liberals.

"God created the man, Sam Colt made them equal" ~ Samuel Colt
also literally who fag boy thinks he's a strong man because he has le big muscles, im sure Mike Vinning would beat the shit out of this faggot.

thats a very ableist, youthist and male centric argument.

>People who are strong are able to use their words

words like this?
and
"mercy is a sign of weakness"
"sanity is for the weak"

>Strong people don't need guns, just weak people.

You're goddamned right!

God made man, Sam Colt made them equal.

Why does this this guy hate women so much?
He wants to take away the only equalizing force a woman has in a physical confrontation with a man.

imagine if gunpowder had never been invented. we would still have city walls and draw bridges and shit. cavalry would be dudes in armored cars covered in spikes driving into people. compound bows and crossbows. high tech trebuchets and ballistae. flame throwers. it would be metal.

KILL MAIM BURN
KILL MAIM BURN
KILL MAIM BURN
KILL MAIM BURN

>ens of thousands of people are needlessly killed by them every year. Guns are not good.

you mean niggers kill too much, they make up over 50% of the gun murders despite being less than 9% of the population, if you removed all the niggers from the US our numbers would be on par with western europe

>Constitutional Right
Constitutionally PROTECTED right. You have to make sure to emphasize this all the time, because far too many of your own countrymen, let alone foreigners, are under the impression that the Constitution (and therefore the government) grants rights, rather than taking them as a given.

nigger leaf lies.

Get a gun

Awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=cGbE0L2zWbc

when words can stop bullets I'll buy into his bullshit

Europeans are going to demand the second amendment after a few more years of Ahmedication

>Guns are tools of the weak

Precisely. They're machines designed for increased efficiency.

Like printing presses or automobiles or penicillin.

>Disarming yourself because you don't need no gun
>sceeding the tactical advantage due to social pressure
>abandoning your rights to protecting because some Marxists feel they need to dominate your life from the cradle to the grave

I have neither the vocabulary nor the time to express the depths of my disgust

youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4

well posted countryman
the capacity to interact with conflict, both through speech and physical means, is a fundamental capacity of humanity, and no amount of pathetically transparent shaming language can change that

Ok tell that to our niggers then

>just use your brain to stop the giant nigger, you moran

post apocalyptic move world

>Vinning
Based Brazil bro

>If I let you, you would make me destroy myself. But in order to survive you, I must first survive myself. I can sink no further and I cannot forgive you. There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you.

What did he mean by this?

he says this, till one is pointed at him.

Henry Rollins watched his gay lover get shot by presumably groids in a home invasion. He's so far in the closet he's finding 2018s Christmas presents. Punk, especially hardcore was all about posturing. Giving this illusion as the edgy outsider when in reality just another liberal fag.

Women being physically weaker then men is a sexist myth...I'd like to see any man take on Amanda Nunes and win.

Her in bar knuckle fight with your average male wouldn't even be close for her.

She could take on you, and any other 4 burgers from this thread at once and kick the shit out of all 5 of you.

Henry Rollins needs to fuck off already. Sooo fucking annoying.

oh my god

Henry Rollins is the ultimate MANLET FAGGOT
>Thinks hes a stand up comedian but isnt funny. OGM guys I took LSD once
>OMG I AM SO HARDCORE GUYS GIVE ME ATTENTION
>OGM I WAS IN A SHITTY PUNK BAD I AM SO HARD CORE!

i'm far from sexist, but i really doubt that user, i really do. keep living in that fantasy world though

The more people who die daily the better.

You post these thread every fucking day. Here's the problem; if you're going to enforce a gun ban you need to use enforces who are armed, with guns. So, you're argument is self defeating. Goodnight.

it is funny how everyone says they love Black Flag but these people have never even listened to them

>cringe weeaboo
>saves someone on a train
>obviously knows how to draw and sheath
"duuuuuh he's cringe! HAHAHA OMGEE xD!"

Henry Rollins and Joe Rogan should just have hardcore punkrock anal sex together since they are both such huge faggots. And that little bitch from Green Day can join in too.

Thats from the normie perspective, I do think he's a mighty fine weeb.

>I'm going to use anything less than the best possible defense for my life when it's in danger
>just so I can prove I'm "strong"

I'm sure they'll print something nice on Henry's tombstone about how strong he was when he attempted to use words to subdue two home invaders with guns.

>We should use words to talk through disagreements
>if you disagree with me you are wrong, end of discussion

Liberal hypocrisy at its finest

He's a weeb, but he's a high tier of weeb.

Why did I know it was going to be a leaf before entering the thread?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_Consolidated_School

Henry Rollins is a cuck.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

Holy shit nigger, top kek

>a small person with a gun is equal to a large person
Honestly this is horseshit
You can't fire a gun at a strong person who's beating the shit out of you without going to jail

"I am such an intelligent badass"

>leaf