Starting a YT channel

So i been thinking for a long while, to start a Yt channel. It will be based around reviewing books and political/occult/religious thoughts.

I already have a name set out and the channel design done. What's holding me back is work, but also i have some doubts.

Is there already too many red pilled youtubers? I know i would be able to bring something new to the table.

How would i be able to stay somewhat anonymous? Not that it would be the end of the world, if people knew who i was. But in these times it's probably for the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eowYRlnma-M
youtube.com/user/EnArgBlatteTalar
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/34iwpy/could_someone_please_explain_the_whole_deal_with/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wear a mask or something nigga

I would not show my face, my videos would be in podcast format.

name yourself styxhexenhammer777

Id say do it OP. More voices out there, the better. Say what you mean to say and dont stick to any idealouge just because you figure youre supposed to based on your other beliefs. Then, I think people will listen to you.

Also dont try to be edgy or controversial just for the sake of it. A mask is dumb and edgy. A cartoon character is autistic. Just your voice is fine. A symbol is GOAT.

Thats what Id do anyway. Im curious to see what becomes of this anyway, so keep us posted somehow

Make it in swedish, that way there will be a large crowd and little demmand

add subtitles at the end to

If digits anons choose your name

I pick "clintonhater666"

>name yourself styxhexenhammer777
This

Just like, talk about your opinion man.

>holy shit lads

Avoid the noid

avoid the noid like the plague.

There's a reason he's noid.

Also, Muhammad, Id be curious to see what you have to say about your country. As a Burger, Im quite worried about immigration here, because we're usually only 10yrs behind in immigration trends relative to Europe. Id like to hear what you think is happening in the wake of the Syrian civil war and what life was like before/after

You have to realize there will be competition and that people have the ability to stream a podcast 24/7 so while they may listen to other youtubers and podcasts...they may also listen to you as well

if that's you in the picture, do it. It's tough enough having to watch styx.

I could post my channel here now, there are not any videos yet. But i plan to record a few in the beginning of next week.

Mind you, alot of my content will be theories about the occult/extraterrestrial, and if it could have impacted the race question.

But i will also do coverage of modern day events, talk about life in general. All in a red pilled format of course.

Make a rape diary whenever you feel the urge to rape a blond girl or get a boner from them habib mohammed hassan

>alot of my content will be theories about the occult/extraterrestrial
You're gonna make a bundle kid!

I could talk about that yes. I intend to speak about Sweden from a diffrent standpoint.

Shes got that what? To feed one cow? That wouldn't even feed one cow.
Now shes going to go home and johnny is gonna have to drop his shit and do the job properly.

At least those nips are hard tho

>Mind you, alot of my content will be theories about the occult/extraterrestrial, and if it could have impacted the race question.
Interesting. Not exactly, an ET guy here, but I have been Squatchin. Unironically. I actually go out and look for Bigfoot pretty regularly. Does that have anything to do with what your channel will be about?

>styxhexenhammer777
Yeah nooo, i'm not a beta autist looking faggot.

Iv wanted to start a series where I shit on "art" from deviant art
Though in recent years Yahtzee started something similar iirc as did someone else, I'd don't want to start something if it's just a rip-off
Pic related I found by scrolling down for about 10 seconds

k good man, be sure to discuss the fact europe is being swarmed by mongrel hordes btw

youtube.com/watch?v=eowYRlnma-M

Hmm even though i find bigfoot intresting, it won't benefit the cause to talk about him.

I rather meant to talk about the legacy of the Vril society if you have heard of them. Also the thule society.

>inb4 faggot talking shit and being a boring beta swede cuck for an hour nobody gives a fuck about.

use fancy graphics or gtfo youtube and your life

Of course, that's pretty much the main point.

>Vril
>Thule

Not much. But it sounds like theres a connection to the two based on the Wikis. I cant say Im one to believe in supernatural entities but the history surrounding the Thule society sounds pretty interesting. Id listen to that

Short version is that Vril is the female answer to Thule, but there is much more to it. The women in the Vril society were used for other purposes.

But cool that atleast one person sounds intrested!

I'm making a site of comics, infogrpahics, and videos, never showing face, I'll see you on the memefields m8

do it faggot. and post flyers in your universities for top keks. if you don't make the news by russeling jimms it's not worth it

Make a weekly segment out of this, if you can't even do this simple shit you do not belong on the Internet however funny you may think you are

It would be cool to have an actual swede talk about issues on youtube

MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Do you mean to make the videos in Swedish? Because right now we have THe golden one and En arg blatte talar.

I wanna start a YouTube channel too but I have a criminal record so if I get famous people will look me up and end my YouTube career

Go for it Pewdiepie

are you srs?

Why?

what did u do

If you are going to be another faggot doing tl;dr videos talking over pictures with shitty music and poorly edited then you can fuck yourself.

>tfw you have a 17 year old relative making millions from youtube and you're shitposting on Sup Forums all day

Misdeamor battery. But never got convicted for it just supervision got a few months

Tell me more man, this is interresting.

Obviously people enjoy watching videos in that format. And no, i would not edit my video "poorly":

you must be a shit relative for not getting a single dime, you must suck at parties.

Awkward fuck

why are you so confident that you will get big?
and if you have a good reason for that--
why if you're so good at doing it would people stop listening to you if they found out you beat a woman? kek

youtube.com/user/EnArgBlatteTalar

>So i been thinking for a long while, to start a Yt channel.
cunt

You either narrate it or you put walls of text nobody gives a shit about.

Just start and work hard. Both skill and an audience will come with time. Do not think you can plan everything in advance, you must learn and grow along the way.

wow nice advice how many subs do u have user

Our family make it on their own unless they get into serious financial hardship. No gibs and begging allowed.

The trick would be to make a video dedicated to how men are treated by the justice system and sneak in a reference to his own experience and how he was unfairly accused (even if he wasn't). Done, no need to even bring it up ever again. If someone brings up his criminal record all his fans will be like "Oh wow, what a Sherlock you are. He already talked about it."

It's like you guys aren't even neo-jews.

>posting pics of a whore

This seems like the most logical answer. Do it already.

Why not make a podcast then?

this

What a shit rule, if i made millions as you claim i would give 20% to my siblings no matter what.

Your family must suck, holy shit dude.

What was the story with that guy?

Why is her hair Blonde?

If she really is this rustic nature chick, why does she dye her hair?

>styxhexenhammer777
I spotted him in Comet Pizza with his occult buddies.

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/34iwpy/could_someone_please_explain_the_whole_deal_with/

>10 years behind
>we already at 60%
our future is bleak

Siblings are not the same as cousins or 2nd cousins m8. I imagine he's generous to his immediate family.

Wow and here I though pol coming from reddit was just a meme,way to prove me wrong

yeah man, there are even rumors that some Sup Forums users came from facebook and whatsapp.

Truly we live in a dark time