Gas prices in your Country?

Gasoline here in my Canadian city right across from New York state costs about $1.05 CAD per litre. I did the conversion and exchange rate math and it comes out to $2.94 USD per gallon.
What does everyone else pay to fill up their vehicles around the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

multpl.com/slovenia-gas-price
youtube.com/watch?v=1TeRDhf41Mk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop duty free shopping in my country you fucking parasites.

1.351 € Per litre (average pay 1000€ a month)
Thats 1.406 USD or 1.88 CAD per litre
5.6 USD per gallon

Beat this you fuckheads

haha I don't have a passport or enhaced ID, I've been to your country 3 times since 2001 friend. border guards only fall for 'I'm a dumb tourist' so many times

British Columbia here, we're sitting at about 120 right now. British Columbia was the first province in the WORLD to have a carbon tax and of course it goes up every year. I guess that's why its a higher.

>his little country literally has a trade deficit with Canada

Better run along, or we will burn your white house to the ground (again).

Fuck no, you have the best goddam cheese in the world, and it's so inexpensive

It's a $1.35 a liter in fucking hongcouver. But my house went up 37% since last year

>$5.60/gallon?!

Insane.
$2.10/gallon here
I won't do the conversion for silly bucks because they don't matter.

around $2.05/gallon currently

Equivalent of $3.80USD a gallon in Vancouver right now for 87. More like $4.50 for 94

multpl.com/slovenia-gas-price
Its actualy 6.74 USD/gal, did my math wrong

Cowboy here, gas is around 1.95-2.05 usd
pic unrelated

holy shit dude... how can you even afford to drive your car to work?

I dont work LEL. Still got a car though.

1.43 usd per litre

No fuck you slovenia how in the hell does this happen?

About the same here. A little under $3 USD per gallon.

>visited family near the border this Christmas
>tell them I'll run to the store and get some milk
>great uncle laughs
>good luck finding any, those fucking Canadians buy it all up and hop back across the border

Because 50% of that is some bullshit tax, then another 22% tax on top of it.

0,5 USD/litre. 2 USD/gallon. Polar Russia

Hmmm i wonder why

Los Angeles

$2.50ish per gallon (approx 4l).

It sounds like you need some burgers lad.
I thought Bulgaria was a shithole but Slovenia has unacceptable gas prices.
You're now off my across eastern Europe trip because your country is a shithole AND has horrible gas prices.

I wonder how mexico is doing with the new energy reform that went into effect this month.

20 gallons of gas.....116$ once, Alaska
>a """"sale"""" means that the cola costs only 10$

Now please go outside and kiss the first 6.2l v8 you can find for me, and imagine me crying because my 1.6l 4 cillinder is using too much fuel

shit Britbro, that is really high. almost $2 CAD/L....and I'm paying $1.05/L. Do you need your car for work? must be expensive

$1.15/L in Calgary thanks to the NDP's carbon tax kicking in this year

No I didn't vote for them

Deffinately not a shithole. Saw lots of brits and burgers and japs visiting it. The gas price can be excused to the fact that if i drove the distance you fuckers drive to work everyday, i would literaly go across my country

Alabama here. Most of the stations in my town are between $1.95 and $2.05 a gallon

Blimey, that's a little high, where are you? It's like £1.11 ($1.36?) here in Warwickshire.

>not a shithole
Are you going to tell me that it's not full of drunk slavs?

2017 prices are $19 pesos per litre which is about $1.20 USD

Gas prices used to be lower but it led to us becoming an importer, so the new Conservative government has been hiking them up to attract investment, I think they are the most expensive in South America at the moment.

Used to be it was always a little cheaper in Alberta than in Saskatchewan. Guess that'll switch around now. Until 2019, at least.

That would be $4.52 USD per gallon btw
T-they are robbing us blind, aren't they?

You just cant believe it that here there are less than 50 niggers less than 100 jews. While you fuckers are getting swarmed by niggers jews and mexicans.

Slovenia is surprisingly well kept from my experience.

$1.13 in Alberta, nearly fucking choked when I filled up today

this. Fucking absolute horseshit

>high prices
>they only go higher from now on
>gov wants everyone to stop using cars

they stole the little bit of freedom we had left for (((climate change)))

Ohio $2.13 gal USD

I live in a state where our population is 94% white. There are some children here that have never seen a colored person I'm not even joking.

It's awesome that you're all white but are you going to try to tell me I'm not going to be offered vodka by the town drunk while I'm there?
How well?

I've never actually seen milk in a bag, must be an east coast or prairies thing

In washingon i usually fill up at costco for 2.20ish per gallon

How did niggers end up there?

Ontario and eastward.

youtube.com/watch?v=1TeRDhf41Mk

>I actually go to get gas in Slovenia because it still costs less than in Italy

Not a prairies thing.

also 96.9 in Sask home of no carbon tax.

to be fair, it seems like many people in the Prairies drive enormous gas guzzling pickup trucks which are often not job related, just a macho image thing. I live in Ontario and there are many assholes that buy pickups and then go to work as accountants or whatever pussy jobs.

$0.90 per litre

>96.9

Where?

1.75-2.20/ gallon

right outside of Dallas

you guys live in some shit places

>we
>Britain not canada

Bait harder leef

Regina

Currently only spending $2.09-2.15 per gallon around me.

$5.3~/gallon

*The British
FTFY

Is 96.9 the Costco price?

$2.30-2.49

Shits gonna go up to $2.73 i can feel it. Didn't obama have a 0.30cent gas increase before the end of his term? When i heard about that gas was $1.95-$2.00 so idk if it went through or not.

I paid $1.68 a gallon for E85 last week.

I was able to almost fill up my town car for under $20
When I got back in realizing that I topped it off from under a quarter of a tank for that little money I actually started laughing. It felt that good

Tempo at Mcdonald and Park earlier in the day, when I was leaving town later saw some places sitting around 1.00

Really? You think that huh? Ever try driving on ice and snowbanks with a zipperhead car that has 3 inches of clearance? Do you even know what the weather is like across the prairies

The fuel price has gone back up here to about $1.50 litre. It was around the $1.00 only a few months back.

That's pretty high. CA is $2.50 right now, basically, but that's with about $0.60 gas taxes on top of "special blend" gas.

i would exclude all the oil industry related folks. I would think they need 4x4 and clearance

Rest of Canada has snow too, buddy.

Never see office workers or whatever driving around in trucks. Just construction workers and whatnot and sometimes their lazy sons.

I don't know I've got a friend who works Electronics maintenance in the oil fields and he does all of it from the back of his 1987 Ford Econoline E150.

He says it's quiet comfortable reliable and in a pinch he can camp in it and he doesn't have to worry about anything happening to it

Tell me what state you live in user

i know people that would cry if the bed of their truck got scratched, and they work city jobs and and probably wouldn't even help their best friend move

Will confirm: American cheese is pretty good cheddar.

>gas guzzling pickup trucks which are often not job related, just a macho image thing.
Apparently you've never been caught out by a bad storm. I have a 4x4, grew up on a farm, and been through a few blizzards. Sure some are in it for machismo. But they usually are the ones you see stuck in a ditch because they're just plain retards.

Minneapolis $2.20 a gallon

6.4usd per gallon even though we're oilniggers
>JUST

$6.23 a gallon in Manchester m80 kill me

I work in construction, mostly in the city. I either need a truck or a van to be able to fit all the shit I take from house to house in the back.

Man everything is going up, not just fuel. I dont get these fucking cucks in total support of this clear re-distrbution of wealth.
REEEEEEEE

god damn we need a purge. As Canadians we need to purge our own ranks,

Michael Moore says your country is pure bliss, so it must be true

I do just fine in my Chevy Cobalt. Vancouver has been hit with snow lately and any time the ice sheets up, I'm passing 4x4s.

>Michael Moore says your country is pure bliss, so it must be true
Why doesn't he move then? He said Cuba was comfy too.
>Hypocrites.

well i can appreciate a man that works with his hands and needs a truck. I understand that. My gripe is with the pussies that buy a truck to make up for their small dicks, and then do to a sales job or whatever that doesn't need a truck for any reason

1.15 in Halifax
1.30 in Cape Breton

Canada Minor (MN) here and it's around $1.97USD for regular, but I use 91 octane premium and that's $2.16USD last time I filled the tank.

Michael Moore is a fucking fat retard I hope he dies soon so he never creates another garbage documentary ever again. He doesn't understand why northern Europe is successful. Those systems would never work in America because of how mongrelized the country is.

He's as dumb as Bernie Sanders only fatter

I saw it at Mac's in Fort St. John, BC. That was the only time I've seen bagged milk in a store.

It's $1 AUD per litre on good days. Used to be under but war etc.

Works out in USD at 72c per L.

Or $2.67 per gallon.

Coming from the UK the cheap petrol was the first thing I noticed.

>watching car cucks cry about gas prices

Don't worry bro, we got your back in Alberta. We green climate leadership initiatives now.

See you at the Food Bank!

This is why I drive a 999cc 3 cylinder hatchback.

Only the homeless and the Amish ride bikes here.

Here in South Florida I hope you never have to be anywhere that cares if you are absolutely soaked in sweat.

I was in Oz for a bit, the cheap fuel is good. The fines and bureaucracy suck though, such a nanny state. Signs threatening you with fines fucking everywhere.

>Britcuck
>Calling OZ a nanny state

This place is the goddamn wild west compared to your dystopia m8.

>clear re-distrbution of wealth
Literally this. The "rebate" shit is a bog-standard redistribution scheme, with tax revenue from higher spenders (usually businesses) going to lower spenders (poor people).

1.5/1.6 euro of gas , diesel is a bit cheaper

dont forget DUI

>Fined if don't vote.
>Fined if park on wrong side of road.
>Fined if don't wear cycle helmet.
>Fined if speeding 2kmh over speed limit.
>...

>Basic road laws in every country
>A $10 fine which you can just fill in a form saying you were too busy due to work etc
>Thinks his voluntary voting system is better

Who remembers a few yeara ago, like 2012-2013 when gas was $4 a galon?

Fuel went from 2.19 to 2.59 in Michigan. All due to a .07 gas tax. Fuck this shit.

>$250 penalty for hurting homing pigeon
>$76 fine for walking improperly in Victoria.
>$10,000 and 2 years jail fine for disrupting a wedding.
>$500 fine in South Australia to offer a reward to recover stolen property.

>