Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=5a3qP-s1DBA

Even Steve Buscemi hates you.

You can join the fight against Drumpf by signing here. Nice comments only please.

petitions.moveon.org/s/QYcXNF

Who the fuck is this?

Jesus, here we go again with this faggotry

Literally two Rabbis in the video.

I guess she plays a character on Orange is the New Black. Thankfully I don't watch that kike shit.

Do they actually think this faggot shit will work? This is like the ninth commercial.

> Steve Buscemi > i`m worried for everyone
> others > bla-bla-herp-derp-fucking-a-white-male

I bet he regrets cancelling his shit show before hopping on the Trump hate money train

It's Hollywood man, they have unlimited money to shill this faggot shit

Where does this shit even keep coming from? Who is this uploader? Why are there always new channels every time one of these things comes out???

Goodness
They need to go back to their thrones
Shut the fuck up you self entitled cunts

>Really fires the neurons
Do they not understand they've lost the culture war?

They have a point. The MAJORITY of Americans stand against Trump and congress has a civic duty to listen to the people who elected them into office

>what is a republic

Assholes and idiots, every fucking one.

>what is an outdated voting system

the uploader is fine, he grabbed it from the original vimeo site

>America didn't vote for racism
>America literally voted for racism

What did they mean by this?

god damn there delusional

>Even Steve Buscemi hates you.
This one actually hurts me. I really liked him. Why does he have to be like this. Sad.

>Xenophobia
still don't know what that word means. Why are all SJW words so empty

>what are states
>what is the balance of rural versus city power
If we didn't have it, a majority of states would be ruled by a minority of them.
Go back to school, child.

Why is every video like this always a big bunch of people that get one line each, who alternate between disappointment, toned down righteous anger, and "we can do it gang" optimism

I've seen like 20 videos now of this exact thing

>moveon

wow really made me think

It obviously seems to work

>Majority of everyone, excluding the beanheaven of California, voted for Trump.

Fuck California - Mexico can have it.

fuck Steve Buscemi he looks like a retarded sloth

oy vey

Federalism is just as essential now as it was in the 18th Century.

leader of best korea

>outdated system
And i suppose it was just a coincidence that you liberals didn't realize the system was "outdated" until after Trump took the election.

Just as I'm sure if the election results were flipped you guys would totally still be talking about the outdated system and how Trump should be in office because of the popular vote.

This is why you guys have no credibility. You're absolutely fake as fuck and it is very transparent and only becoming more so. You stand for nothing except your own self interests, you do not believe in accountability unless it is in reference to your enemies, you have no values and and no standards, absolutely shameful and disgusting.

You and your ilk are the reason everything is changing, all the hate we see, all the racists popping up, all the socially destructive degeneracy, all the alienation and neurosis running rife through our country, that is all at your feet.

Fuck you.
I pray everyday that you will start a revolution so we can have a legitimate excuse to murder every fucking one of you. You disgust me.

t. ex-democrat