Why do we spend resources to find water on mars when on earth in africa people are dying because of lack of water if we...

why do we spend resources to find water on mars when on earth in africa people are dying because of lack of water if we want to explore the universe we need to fix our shit first

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/1526-largest-asteroid-fresh-water-earth.html
space.com/27969-earth-water-from-asteroids-not-comets.html
youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA&t=1m20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ur gay

Because 'space exploration' is the modern version of 'circus', used to compensate for/distract from the fact that we can't fix our shit.

not an argument

Our shit is fixed. You fix your own shit.

Because some people are meant to go into space and others are meant to bring water to Africa. All those scientists at NASA that spent DECADES pursuing their craft are just supposed to drop all their shit and become Red Cross volunteers?

you're such a dumb fucker, there are literally asteroids made up entirely of water. we can land probes on them and harvest the water, bring it back to earth and solve the problem in Africa.

source:
space.com/1526-largest-asteroid-fresh-water-earth.html
space.com/27969-earth-water-from-asteroids-not-comets.html

Africa is expendable though.

Exploring space is objectively more worthwhile than helping niggers reproduce.

Because finding water on mars is easier than killing 4billion niggers

>Africa is fucked for a few centuries
>the only fix is climate change ruins some of the country and the strongest survive

we can't fix Africa until we have genetic modification ready though, and there's no reason to leave other developments (space exploration) alone until that one is ready

when that catches up then we can fix Africa and bring them up to speed so they can take care of themselves after they're genetically-modified to have higher IQs and sociability

>africa
>people

You give them water and they have 10 babies and then those have 10 babies each and all the water is gone

What? Are you saying niggers in Africa are more important than extra terrestrial water for the future of humanity?

Why don't black people develop their nations so they DON'T have a lack of water?

We had to develop ourselves, why don't they?

>our
Those baboons don't deserve human help.

That land looks like my heels desu

I thought we wer drowning in water from global warming in the north

Mars doesn't have niggers or kaboomistan members to ruin things

>that cracked earth pattern
fucking disgusting

Implying that developed countries have not already spent billions upon bilions in trying to teach African niggers how to take care of themselves and gibsmedats. The more food and water you give negros, the larger and more dependent they get on first world countries.

Okay smartboy go to africa and bring some water. Acusing others while probably havent done anything yourself yet. Do you literally underatand that you asked a question pol cant answer

Because if you replaced all the niggers in Africa with chinks and put the niggers in Japan, after about 10 years Japan will be a shit hole without potable water and in 20 years Africa would be a fucking paradise.

It's called work ethic and not being born severely retarded because you're a fucking ape.

People in Africa are dying not because they lack water but because they are to fucking stupid to set up the infrastructure necessary to use the water they have properly. I only know this because my wife is African and she was describing how their civil infrastructure works over there and it's the stupidest fucking thing I ever heard!

If dumbass niggers can't take care of their basic needs they don't deserve to live.

They should stop breeding if there no water.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA&t=1m20s

Lol that poor fucker, hot brass down the shirt fucking sucks.

Capitalism, the only economic policy that works, creates the centre and the margins. The margins will always be poorer. To make the living decent in the margins, you need new capital, which can be achieved by exploiting non-terran resources. This won't solve the problem completely though. As soon as you'll create better conditions for them, they'll breed more. That's why we have to start with a careful policy of eugenics and child planning, so that the average age of the population increases in a sustainable way, until a percentage of the population dies out peacefully.

Then Africans need to get their shit together, their incompetence is not the problem of other nations.

This. Thread

Why can white people provide water for themselves but black people need someone else to do it for them.

because our ancestors figured 'let's go settle where there is water' while theirs didn't. The division of populations was based on decision making quality.

Our Manifest Destiny doesn't include taking care of African people. Full stop.

(you)

agreed, we need a final solution

This. Thread

There's enough water there.

It's just that Africans are keeping other Africans from getting to it.

So pick a side and kill them.

i think that it's our duty to make order in our planet no need to spend money in mars when we have issues here in mother earth

Where humanity focuses its research and spending is not a single top-down calculation. The relatively free system of [let people do what they want] has brought amazing economic and technological benefits to everyone. A necessary side-effect of this is that on the margin, some people will be focusing their energy on morally sub-optimal things (like space, in your view).

Whether or not spending resources on space is a sub-optimal thing, having a free and open society that appreciates science and exploration is *DEFINITELY* a good thing.

>if we want to explore the universe we need to fix our shit first
no, it's impossible to fix romania or africa

it's gonna be the same shithole even 100 years from now

Because niggers are a lost cause.

People will explore space looking for places to live so they can shit escape the shit on Earth. Even if it's not shitty, over-population and the slow drainage of resources until there's nothing left will inevitably make society unsustainable on Earth... so fuck this place, let's go to a different one and start over again there.

Africa is shit.
Our ancestors realized this and left.

africa is not made for living, which is why the people there never actually evolved in a proper direction

they just reduced their bodies and adapted to the extreme heat by becoming super niggers

>in africa people are dying because of lack of wate
u fucking nigger-loving sjw's can't leave shit the fuck alone, can u?

not my country.
I don't care.

i don't say that i love or hate this group of people but let's think logical if you build a house and you're short with resources your first priority is to finish all your rooms first you clean the mess from your house and than you start wasting resources on worthless dreams
yeah but it is your planet too

No it's not
I don't fund anything outside of the US, and they don't fund anything that's going on in the US.
why don't you go tell Kim jong un that north Korea is a part of the planet too and that he should help the africans.
also why should a single penny got to a foreigner when there are starving people in my country?

not even true, the exact opposite actually
Africa was so full of resources africans never had to build a civilization to survive
In europe, it was cold, so people had to build buildings to keep food for the winter, grow crops in the spring and so forth

it is your planet to everything that they do has consequences indirectly on your life too if they surely decide to destroy the atmosphere because they do this on their continent your oxigen would be contaminated too so like it or not it is our responsabilty to fix thngs here because we all share all the resources of the mother earth

How's about you go do something about it instead of telling others to do it, you fucking cuck.

maybe they should figure out how to take care of themselves.

then again i mean look how happy the guy in my pic is.
maybe they like it how it is

it's not like we have the power to do something but at least we can have a debate on this subject to be honest i'm knde disappointed that no one agrees with me but that's your opinion and there's nothing i can do but try to prove my point

get off the weed then we can talk about how we "share all the resources"
borders exist you moron it's no ones earth its your slice of earth

i don't think that this kids are very happy
i never did drugs

No Africa needs to fix Africa's shit its not other country's jobs to fix an entire continent especially if the people living on that continent do nothing to fix there own situations.

>i don't think that this kids are very happy

Africa is a resource rich continent, so do not be fooled by starving baby commercials soliciting monies from the ignorant, but good hearted public. Their trouble is political, it is tribal, and Africa will always be underdeveloped due to its medieval approach to society. Gaddafi was their last hope and he is gone now.

I'm almost positive he is.

Fuck Africa, that's why.

They haven't done shit in their entire history but fuck things up.

>keeping retards alive helps humans to explore universe
They are dying because they are dumb, and there are too many.

You can't fix niggers, son

Why do we need to spend resources to help countries that can't help themselves when we could go to mars and colonize a whole new planet?

There are no people in Africa. Only Africans.

You realize you sound like a beta orbiter right now, right? You're probably a cuck, too.

gee, maybe stop spraying barium salt over the fucking atmosphere?

Fuck Africa.

>why do we continuously support and feed a modern society that self sustains itself (this excludes liberals) rather than a continent full of people who can't even live properly

Idk user you tell me

Tbqh the only saving grace for Africa and poor niggers is Chinks and Jews going there and rape the shit out of them with cheap labor and factory jobs like Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, etc. before them.

not even close you thick cunt

Does Anyone have that based Japanese comic about humanitarian aid in Africa?

I'll bet you posted this from a cellphone. Via a satellite. Built with technology the American space program invented.

Because Mars has more potential than what African has proven potential-wise since societies existed?

This. The red cross or whatever can't get them water because of other niggers toting ak 47's don't wanting other tribes getting the water.

Also, the infrastructure to do it is costly, and niggers can't afford it. What am I saying, its practically magic to them.

>Space Exploration could lead to the establishment of a human colony, water on Mars proves that it was once inhabitable and could be again given a long enough period of time, one that could sustain a large Human population which would be vital for the survival of our species if a nuclear war or any other apocalyptic event occured on Earth
>Feeding Africa will cause a population boom due to already high birthrates, which will quickly lead to food shortages and starvation due to poor infastructure and ability to produce enough food to keep up with the growing population
Fuck Africa and everyone who lives there.

>argentina in charge of being White

Everything he said makes sense, nigger. Stop blaming everyone else for your retarded races problems.

seconding that request

I've got retards on facebook to trigger.

Maybe African nations should get their own space programs to even the playing field

I agree

I agree we need to get rid of nigs before we even think of spreading their cancer amongst the universe.

ok so how come eastern europe was saved ? im not saying that we are at Western standard but we are decent everyone can be saved all it needs it's a little push

Explain

Jesus that is retarded.

And whilst we're at it we should cure all rats of all disease.

If people who cannot have easy access to water must not reproduce in large numbers like Africa.

>Sup Forums made me say this :(

fixing africa is impossible without conquering it and ruling it with an iron fist

Agreed.
The technology developed alone is worth the expense. The amount of tech involved in our everyday lives that was developed in some relation to the space program or its spin-offs is retarded. People should be thrilled, not annoyed. Ignorant cunts.

Your country is wonderful and so are your people.

Dont forget neutering all niggers.

At least force the Krogan Solution on them. Otherwise they'll just breed until they bury us.

And we have lots of water. I just have a waterfall near my farm

You saved yourself by killing the fucking communists who destroyed your economies.

It isn't a lack of water, its a lack of potable water. There is a lot of water in Africa, it's just polluted or has bacteria.

why do people assume Africa is starving, yet they have the highest birthrates in the world and are over-breeding to a horrific barbaric degree?

we all know that America had a big role in everything tht happened American was the push we need it and maybe will work for Africa too

so would smashing one of these into Mars be an early step in terraforming it?

Why should we help the ungrateful?

What is false dilemma?

No one in Africa is dying for lack of water. They're dying for lack of water sanitation and civilization in general.

>niggers die because they're stupid
>quick, better burn civilization and halt progress because poor little Ungundu Dindu can't into cultural development
>also, better import them into affluent countries or lmao racism
>everything gets worse, no one explores space

Was being retarded part of your plan?