>tfw Sup Forums tells me it's no longer ok to like Trump

If I have to choose between you and Trump, frankly, I'm picking Trump. He has done nothing wrong and continues delivering on promise after promise. Being mad about is stance on Israel is stupid; we all knew about his positions long ago, and that one in particular was highly publicized.

I want the shills to leave. However, if Sup Forums really is turning on "Drumpf", I'll take my memes elsewhere thank you.

go suck israel's cock and drown in the swamp

>r/theDonald - - - - - - - >

Back to /r/le_Donald newfag

We're not thoughtless shills.

You voted for Trump, but, Trump has turned into Hillary...

Oh look, it's CTR thread #12,371

It hurts, huh?

faggot

>He has done nothing wrong
>Literally paid $25 million last month for fraud
>Continues to prop up conspiracy theories
>Doesn't care about intelligence briefings; convinced he knows more than intelligence and military personnel on the ground
>Hasn't delivered jack shit

>not thoughtless shills
>supported Trump during election when he was adamantly pro Israel
>no longer support Trump as pres-elect when he is still pro Israel

So are you retarded or just fickle women? Nothing has changed, so it's clearly the illness in your own brain that has.

biggest cuck

Reminder that Trumpets must remain in Trump generals or /r/The_Donald

Report all (((Trump))) posters.

Sorry this is not a molyneux. How do you claim to support Trump at one point and abandon him at another arbitrarily when he hasn't changed a bit?

Are you just misinformed???

Yeah God forbid that people talk about the most powerful person in the world outside of containment threads on a politics board.

Dude, it's just the fresh new shilling tactic of "I regret voting for blumpf"

> still 2 weeks before taking office
> muh Drumpf hasn't delivered any of his promises

you burgers are really fucking retarded

I hope you're right. It's just awfully weird to come on Sup Forums on a day when Trump once again scored a major win before even becoming president (Ford canceling plans to build a factory in Mexico) only to find post after post of "le drumpf is le kike shill".

The real question is how we can put aside all the bickering and stand together to obstruct Trump's radical anti-White policies.

Yeah like following through on his nationalist policies to bring back jobs for American citizens and fucking over Mexico.

HOW CAN WE STOP HIM REDD- I MEAN REDPILLED AMIGOS?>

He's not even president yet and you are bitching about him not doing anything? even though he has done more than any other President-elect EVER?

You are either a shill or a retard

Welcome to nu/paul/

His campaign has lasted over a year and a half, he's been the president-elect nearly two months and in that time he only time he directly addressed White interests was to "disavow" Richard Spencer.

Fuck off and support (((Trump))) elsewhere

Israely shill into the oven ya go.

no

Lightweight

because thats what its like to be on top and winning so much

pls go back to r/the_donald

Nah, I am going to support him right here. Everyday. And I'm going to dismiss your bullshit criticisms of him as the fake news that it is.

There is no division other than obvious division ops from obvious shills.

You're now being exposed to who 30% of Sup Forums really are. Muslims. Only Muslims hate Trump this much. The vast majority of people on Sup Forums are right-wing/conservative: white, black, Jews, Christians - and all see eye-to-eye on most things, especially in terms of presidential candidates.
Only Muslims shit their pants at the thought of Trump taking over. The CTR and leftists shills are also encouraging this sort of anti Trump posting. 8 years of salt.

We're still being raided by CTR after they got reabsorbed into their parent American Bridge or whatever it was called.
They've been trying to push that fake ass alt right shit for weeks and weeks, they've been pushing the "x isn't white" divide and conquer bait hard, and now lately they're ramping into the "former trump supporter lost and depressed" lie you'll be seeing all over the media this week.

It's all bullshit, mock and deride them. Them the media and the hollywood pedos and other babyfuckers in politics will all be strung up from the closest light poll soon enough.

I would assume that he hasn't delivered considering he's been president for like -17 days...