Is it time for a Sup Forumsexit?

>Sup Forums insists that they no longer support "le drumpf"
>making pro Trump threads gets you called a kike and calls for bans

The shills finally won boys. Just wait for the anti-Trump posts to pour in ITT if you need proof.

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is a liberal

There have always been shills, just focus on our goals for a white homeland. Any step toward that is a positive step.

eat my dick niggerfaggot

Trump is not a solution

Gibberish.

>trumpfag finally learns that he's on an ephemeral imageboard where ideas emerge and then die

I'm a faggot because I want a president who will whip and jail homos? When Bruce Jenner went to the woman's washroom in trump tower he should have had his security beat that faggot

What does this have to do with Trump not allowing spics or sand niggers into the country? What exactly is the relevance of the image you posted? SUch a fucking faggot

wrong

>Sup Forums is one person
>Implying implications

I still support Trump. I don't care what obese losers from TRS have to say about it.

He should have had the 10 million strong Mexican army executed, they're not illegal immigrants they're invaders. Why do you think they rape and kill so many people and want the states they're in to be a part of Mexico? Deporting an army makes no sense
He's a pussy he needs to be tougher

Oh yeah, I forgot about the TRS invasion. That explains why suddenly pol cares about Spencer at the same time as disparaging Trump. Have those kikes left yet, or are they here for good?

>he thinks Sup Forums is one person
The reddit invasion is real.

>>making pro Trump threads gets you called a kike and calls for bans
Could it be something Trump said or tweeted?

Spotted the kike

What the fuck are you on about, you dumb fucking nigger?

Hi

The shills continue to get more and more desperate I see.

Sad.

Enjoy the next 8 years SJW bitch boys.

Trump has probably been the biggest cancer to happen to this board. He's brought in too many newfags that will constantly suck his dick no matter what shit he may pull.
I'm not saying he's gonna be terrible just yet, he deserves a couple of months to a year to prove himself. But all these "God emperor" faggots have gone in too deep and would never admit to being wrong about him if it comes to that

Ok, would you rather have Madame President in exchange for the "newfags"?

>Omg guise the shills won lets just end it now and inaugurete madem president

We see through (((your))) shit

t. Muhammad al Akbar

But he will allow niggers into the country. He talked about "illegal" non-white immigration, not ""legal"" non-white immigration.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

>Ok, would you rather have Madame President in exchange for the "newfags"?

Not necessarily, but i don't see Trump as some kind of saviour that will make everything better. And the newfags should still fucking leave. Sup Forums is the 2nd worst it's ever been right now.

Electing Trump has normalised talking about race and immigration in a way that was completely unthinkable at the start of 2015 - even mainstream news sites are now posting articles on how globalism has shafted the white working class. But we're nowhere near reversing the demographic and cultural decline of the white races. Celebrating Trump's victory is like running the first lap of a 10k race and then going to McDonald's to celebrate. We've barely started, we need to keep pushing, not circlejerk over how le funny haired god emperor is playing 100d chess.

Redditors brought in by the_donald, most will have left in a few months and the rest will have assimilated.

>"Fellow white posters we have lost! We should just close Sup Forums and become Communists"

That's how it comes across. At the very least.

No, your objections to Trump are just all bullshit. They're entirely based on fake news stories that get exposed as nonsense the moment they start circulating, but you guys push them anyway. That's why your credibility is suffering and you're sputtering trying to figure out how to oust Trump supporters.

It's not that people worship Trump just to worship Trump, it's that you are just flat out wrong.

>that pic

fucking lol

we will never stop supporting trump crt shill

good post

We voted Trump because he wasn't Hillary, it was fun and we had our laughs. But the still pro Trumpers need to understand he is still a kike shill until we see differently. If he backs out of the UN because "muh Israel" and keeps surrounding himself with kikes I'm only voting third party from now on.

>Supporting the UN

You should just fuck off. Not only do I hope Trump pulls us from the UN, but I hope he seizes their building for Trump Organization, slaps a giant TRUMP logo onto it, and turns it into a luxury apartment building. I hope he then tells the Dept. of Energy to figure out a way to power the building with your salty tears.

Oy vey!

>concern troll is concerning

I dislike the UN too, but his reasoning and justification would be based off of him being a kike puppet.

maybe you can power it from the excess salt in your mouth after you are done choking down his sperm and sucking his nutsack you massive oven dodging rodent.

Like i said, i'm giving him time to prove himself and not just gonna blindly worship everything he does. I'm concerned that people here are not gonna hold him to any standards and let him do whatever he wants while blindingly praising him.

>we have lost fellow 4channers, it is over!
They're getting smarter.

Who gives a fuck what the reasoning is. The UN is a land grabbing, gun grabbing, clime hoax perpetuating, sovereignty stealing organization that should be destroyed. I don't care if his reason for doing it is syphilis inflicted insanity.

If only you single issue obsessed retards cared as much about the UN stealing our land through the World Heritage Program as you did about Israel stealing Palestine.

>>Sup Forums insists that they no longer support "le drumpf"
>>making pro Trump threads gets you called a kike and calls for bans
>The shills finally won boys. Just wait for the anti-Trump posts to pour in ITT if you need proof.
gt the fuck out of here you anti-anti-shill

Probably gonna see them sticking around like those commie niggers from leftypol who will ban you if you so much as link their safe space, they have their faggots on janitors

You know it as well as I do that his masters won't let him leave the UN. and I know how great the UN is at land grabbing, it was brought upon this world because of a tribes need to steal land and fuck with the stability of an entire people.

Also, ain't nothing stolen until they have blue helmets on the ground willing to take a bullet for the worlds biggest crater in the middle of Arizona.

>Shills
Motherfucker Trump IS a kike, or he may as well be. Have you been paying attention?

Bro user. I have had my isp blocked for 2 monthes. They would tell me i wasen't banned. Just today i can post.

Praise kek

No, I don't know that, because I don't accept your juvenile notion of Trump being led around by "masters". It's no longer inconceivable that could leave the UN, whereas mere weeks ago it was. You're just avodiing the fight by pretending it's hopeless, and it's transparent.

And no, they don't need the blue helmets because we've obligated ourselves to UNESCO and the IUCN. Do you know that World Heritage sites are legally considered UN territory that they administer? Do you know that include sites as precious to us as Independence Hall and Yellowstone? Do you know that the UN is immune to lawsuits by states and citizens in how they government the land they grabbed from us? Google Executive Order 12986.

It's endlessly funny to me how you complete dolts think it's an easier fight to get a majority of Americans to agree with our views on Jews than it would to get them to see the terribleness of the UN and leave that fucking thing.