KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNN/status/816418441523580928
google.com/search?q=dabbing smoking&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=662&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiy-tijk6fRAhVjh1QKHWNnBK8Q_AUICSgC&dpr=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger pawns turning the tide of battle in favor of the marxists

hahah fuck

english
dabbing is not english

how hard would it be to link the video you fucking fat american scum

twitter.com/CNN/status/816418441523580928

Oh Paul Ryan is that guy...

LOL

GOOD FOR US, BUT NOT FOR YOU, EH COMRADE?

This guy needs to go fuck himself so hard.

>lets make an autistic dance move that amounts to coughing into your arm and give it the exact same fucking name as another rising trend

I hate niggers so much

>Asks him to stop dabbing
What did he mean by this?

Yeah wtf does this mean?

The worst thing is that dipshit fucking parents who allow their kids to do that "dance" have no idea what it's a reference towards. Pathetic.

>Niggers: WE WUZ DANCERS
>Also niggers: Check out my dab

I only see Aaron Rogers when I look at Paul Ryan.

What the fuck does dabbing mean?

Welcome to Sup Forums fellow redditors!

What the fuck is dabbing?

hip hop move pioneered by hillary clinton

Isn't dabbing a normie thing? Seems kinda cringey for a Sup Forumslack to be into

Dabbing is apparently a "dance" where niggers put their face in their elbow, then they laugh about it like they accomplished something. That's it.

If you say a word like "dab", you'll see niggers start their "dance" while they smile like chuckle-fucks about it.

I guess "peace signs" and shaking your head "no" is a dance too if we're stooping this low.

>urban "culture"

I'm not a nigger.
I don't comprehend nigger speak

you gotta be shitting me dude

It's a reference towards taking a dab hit.

What happened to a dab being cannabis oil?

Actually it is a term, usually used in painting, maybe cooking.

idiots will never know this, because they'll be too busy "dabbing" like the little mouthbreather in Op.

Mr. Ryan needs to take him somewhere and hit him. A lot.

You make that motion after taking a dab.

I've heard dab a stain.

Do they just try to make everything a trend?

Both that kid and Paul Ryan need the shit kicked out of them.

>CNN: vile anti-semite Paulus Ryantler stops poor innocent Jewish shoah victim from wiping tears thinking of the six trillions

it's like anuddah Shoah!

>It's a reference towards taking a dab hit.
As in "concealing smoking a joint in public"? (which doesn't work btw)

Then why has it evolved into niggers doing this stupid shit. There was even a KANGS drawing of a black Egyptian Pharaoh "dabbing" with a modern dread-locked nigger.

What is it a referencer to?

yes, it's a good way to apply some pigments and finishes. It depends what you are doing.

Actually, 'dabbing' as started by Cam Newton. QB for the NFL Carolina Panthers.

Yes, I like football, and my qb is a nigger.

explain it to us like we're five years old. please.

White people do yes. The dabbing motion was a thing in Atlanta way before Migos made a song about it or even referenced it. Then white suburban children and moms started to do it and as always white rich people had to invade and ruin something with their autism.

"Dabbing"

Smoking wax. Hash oil. Oil. BHO. 710.

Fucking google you mong.

You take a dab of concentrated cannabis. It hurts like a bitch with the lung expansion so you cough into your elbow. Thus the dab move was born.

Its a drug reference you fucking sheltered faggots.

google gives me endless pictures of niggers doing the "dance"
>Its a drug reference you fucking sheltered faggots.
wikipedia says the nigger twitter community said that's "rayciss" but I'm inclined to believe you.

this pic :(

anyway im white and have no idea what any of this means

You fucking dumb nigger use google. "oh trying to smoke a joint secretly" no its fucking hitting 80%+ thc concentrate on a heated nail through a rig. Fucking use google you dumb nigger.

Dabbing (the dance) is directly related to dabbing cannabis oil.

It's fake. The real one is the lion getting an mri

>You fucking dumb nigger use google.
I did.
>no its fucking hitting 80%+ thc concentrate on a heated nail through a rig.
I'm not the nigger here. I don't use drugs.

Niggers get caught using drugs and die from them. Normal people use drugs. Only weebs and NEETs don't cause they think they'll fucking overdose or some shit or have no self control like a nigger.

Also maybe your google skills suck fucking dick and you should honestly kill yourself.

google.com/search?q=dabbing smoking&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=662&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiy-tijk6fRAhVjh1QKHWNnBK8Q_AUICSgC&dpr=1

>It's fake.
no shit. the pic is just depressing either way, as funny as it is.

Pic related. Similarly depressing and funny at the same time.

That is in no way an argument for naming them identically
Should we refer to you as "long history of hereditary retardation"?

When you hit a "dab" of weed oil, you cough like a motherfucker. A lot of people cough and sneeze into their elbows (a teacher of mine always called it a vampire cough) to avoid spraying mucus everywhere.

Hence the dance is pretending that you just hit a massive dab maaaan.

>instead of leaving that lion to die they're doing what they can to find the problem and give him the longest life possible

omg so depressing #pray4lion

>Normal people use drugs.
No. You're a fucking degenerate.

>twitter.com/CNN/status/816418441523580928
disrespectful lil fuck

I was helping out at a Christmas concert done by autistic children, most aged 7-12, and pretty much all of them dabbed at least once on the stage.

>instead of leaving that lion to die they're doing what they can to find the problem and give him the longest life possible
No, superimposing a symbol of mass media on a sickly lion for comedic purposes is both amusing and depressing you autist.

>The ranks of /r9k/ increase...

> wanting respect while posting anonymously
>wew
>lad

How in the fuck is it depressing? Is that lion's son going to log on to facebook, see his dad's butt poking out of a backwards MGM logo and say "damn nigga thass disrespectful as fuck"?

Oh you don't drink alcohol, consume caffeine, or use any medication? good on you

Sorry I get to feel amazing and have a wonderful life that triggers you

yeah makes sense it cant be real based on how the person is dressed

delete this

>delusional druggie bragging about his fucked up lifestyle
top lel

What is the point though?

>just took a huge rip from a dab
>better bury my face in my elbow

Personally, I just exhale.

I guess we are experiencing a massive influx of redditors and facebook normalfags

Test

It's called dabbing because people make this motion when smoking "Dabs" of week, so that people can't see you exhale the small puffs of weed smoke

If you want to be polite and not spread germs to your homies you cough into your elbow.

And you bend over and kick your arm back to be extra polite?

Also

>coughing

kek who am I, customfag420?

>straight edge fag trying to be morally superior over something that has nothing to do with morals.

ok

So how much medication are you on? That's an odd thing to specifically mention.

>coughing
Obviously that was added to make it a dance move. God damn. What do you just open mouth cough or fucking cough into your hands?

Propanolol for benign essential tremors. what about you?

the implication was that he doesn't cough at all because he's not a faggot lightweight like all these niggers

If I cough I usually turn around. Or do it into the neck of my shirt. Dabs don't really give me the urge to hack up a lung though.

mistyped its spelled Propranolol

if that was my kid i would have slapped him in front of everyone. also i smoke weed fuck you niggers and your dabbing

I get that. I was explaining why its a thing. do you use critical thinking at all when you exist?

What is "dabbing"?

honestly It's amazing that op's usually have the time to screencap, edit the cap and post it but not to post the link. Unless they're mobliefags or whatever

I feel, I guess its more of a natural thing for me to cough into my elbow as that what Ive had to usually do while in lab or around food. Neck of the shirt I do sometimes but hate it if I am over producing saliva as it gets o the shirt.

>DUDE STRAIGHT EDGE *tips fedora*

>brags about morals on Sup Forums

Faggot.

It takes a pretty massive autist to think it's appropriate to make a joke out of his father's swearing-in-ceremony.

dat ass on the far right

of course
the guy is just 2nd day redditor so he thinks he can call out redditors

What an autist.

Fucking cringe

I don't get it

"stop acting like a nigger kid, its not cool anymore"

GOOD
FUCK DABBING AND THAT FUCKING NIGGER CULTURE BULLSHIT

ONE OF MY KARATE STUDENTS PULLED THAT SHIT AFTER A SWEET DIVE ROLL AND I MADE THAT NIGGER DO PUSH UPS FOR DAYS DONT FUCKING DAB IN THE DOJO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if you get that why did you ask how he coughed? You've confused me

>I don't cough
>"oh so you cough like THIS?"
>no he said he didn't cough
>"I GOT THAT REEE"

I can use a new word I learned today!

How irreverent!

Get a load of this sesquipedalian.

Why do white people try to imitate black culture? Hell, you even see it here on Sup Forums with all the Twitter underage lingo. "Senpai," "Shake muh head," "kys." Cut that goddamn shit out.

White people have no culture.

HAHAHA fuuuckkk me that was tough to watch. Dude got more red than his fuckin shirt lmao

>senpai
>black culture
baka desu

If "normal" means "does not have autism" then yes.

Subtlety, context and sarcasm are not your strong points.

hahaha get wordfiltered, nerd

it's all ironic shit followed by poe's law followed by grim acceptance

the 'kys' one is the only one i really hate, not being able to type out fully how someone should end their life is just not the Sup Forums way

your death wishes should be detailed and elaborate.

For example, I think you should locate the nearest tree removal service and have them deal with your wooden skull

Dindu culture is advertised as something admirable in virtually all forms of modern media, such as music and movies, for example. As a result, you see it adopted by hordes of retards.

I know dabbing is degenerate but this makes me laugh.