How is it that America has managed to elect two borderline-illiterate men as president? First dubyuh now Trump

How is it that America has managed to elect two borderline-illiterate men as president? First dubyuh now Trump...
Also, why is if that scientists and educated Americans overwhelmingly oppose him? The elite who stand to benefit the most from reverting to Republican policies, the oil industry for example, they love him because he's clearly not interested in "draining the swamp" but scientists and the educated are scared for our country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxRf-EqnV-c
youtube.com/watch?v=WWKG6ZmgAX4
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=St2sM1TwEx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not enough diversity, see me after class

>sacrifice rich American traditions for McDonald's, cheap shit from China, and brown people
>surprised that the country is morally, spiritually, intellectually, and physically unhealthy

this is silly, it's like typing out obama's quotes but keeping all of the if-if-if-if-if-if-ifs

of course it looks unintelligible when written out

Is that a real quote?

Holy fucking kek

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF THE OKIE DOKE

>off the cuff response to a stupid and ultimately disposable question that he had seconds to think of an answer to
>compare it to a report that kids usually have weeks to meticulously research and write

Kek

Reagan's many policies made the election of Shrub possible; Shrub then left a legacy of fuck-ups that made Trump's ascension possible.
Shit only gets worse.

Lincoln was a tyrant that deserved to get shot. Booth did a public service.

why the FUCK can't old people use computers? we need a hard age cut right now, 30+ need to die on the spot so we can create our world unimpeded.

>worse

really dreading that wall, ain't you paco?

top kek. saved

this needs to be a thread

>comparing oral transcriptions to written word

you must be as retarded as you look

*Fence
Also, don't care about it, you're paying for it after all.

hahaha

>why is if that scientists and educated Americans overwhelmingly oppose him?

It's basically career suicide to say you're a Trump supporter, so they pretend they're not and then they vote Trump in the election booth.

Do leftists not understand they have controlled public life in the US since the 60s?

And that is what we call beating around the bush. He has an idea, but he cannot answer so he diverts into a statement of humble words

Damn, CTR propaganda is in full swing here on pol, I wonder if they realize some of didn't vote for Donald trump because we liked hi policies but because we really didn't want alternative to run this country .
Trump was a low risk alternative to Hillary, I doubt trump is going to be a warmonger like Hillary proved herself to be ,and that's all that mattered to me

even were you not paying for it (which you will be, del taco), I wouldn't be paying for it either you rice-a-roni beaner

Is the first quote wrong?

Democrats are claiming they lost an election because of a computer. Then claim Russia got to the electric grid because of another computer.

>acknowledges that younger people know more than him about computers
How is this bad? Literally no one in Washington will even admit they suck with them. The entire controversy with Hillary started because she didn't know how to maintain a fucking email.

I love how it completely falls apart in the middle. It's fine at the beginning and end but shit in the middle. It's like a shit sandwich.

no, everything is correct, check out richardo stallmanu

Nah, your country is already starting to pay for it, when US refineries could stop giving you a reduced rate for your gasoline at the cost of US tax payers. Also,after NAFTA is replied and you have to pay taxes and tariffs on your exports to the US. IT's funny that no one read into how Trump was going to make mexico pay for the wall.
I love watching the Gas prices soar in Mexico, it's how part of how you are paying for the wall

In the words of the great Barak Obama.

"Hol up. Hol up. Hol up now. *smacks lips* Hol up.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxRf-EqnV-c

>off the cuff response to a stupid and ultimately disposable question that he had seconds to think of an answer to

Is it really that fucking hard to say something about how Lincoln managed the fucking CIVIL WAR.

>scientists and educated Americans
AKA codeword for Leftist Cucks

i dont understand why mexicans are so against their government paying for the wall. it means all the cartels terrorizing the slums of Mexico lose globs of power and citizens will start to be able to have lives again.

Why always with the brown people? Can't you not be a racist fuck for one single post?

Woag, it almost seems like people don't speak the same way they write thus it seems messy and redundant when put on paper. Really made me think

When it stops becoming true.

there's nothing wrong with any of these quotes.

Once they all fuck off to their own countries
One white country
That's all

>Obama stutters once
>Trump spews word salad every other sentence

What an apt comparison!

only after we Make America White Again.

Maybe you should do the same?

Point me towards a white country

Did you hear about congress passing a bill that taxes money being sent to mexico from US based Mexican families yet? Trump will be in office when the bill reaches the desk of the president I fap to how fast we are cutting off the Mexican leaches

Exactly you idiot fuck, there never has been one and there never will be.

It is not about how he said things, everyone uses things like "if" or "like" or repeating words when you speak. Its the fact that Trump said nothing. All he said in response to the question was Lincoln was smart and did something important. There was no substance

He could give the same answer about any president

>He could give the same answer about any president

No it doesn't work with Obama or Jimmy Carter

Idiot, probably couldn't even tell me what BIOS stands for with out googling that shit. GTFO lol

"Educated" you mean college kids with liberal arts degrees?

Not to mention the fact these same "Educated" people like to censor science if it doesn't conform with their beliefs, not to mention much of these scientists are probably being backed by (((them))).

Or maybe the fact alot of these scientists are straight out of College, so there might be a correlation there.

Just saying OP.

Except all of NA and europe pre-1965
Fuck off back to whatever shithole you climbed out of

>>Managed civil war

You mean destroyed state rights, and strong armed farmers out of vital farming equipment.

They were both smart and it, carter legalized home brew and obama killed bin laden, both things are important

sounds like a question i'd ask a historian, not a presidential candidate.
i'd expect candidates to know the major presidents & a few things they did (lincoln, washington, FDR, & recent) but really what kind of answer would you expect?
>oh gee it's because he rallied the anti-racist northerners against the white pigs in the south

lincoln is seen as a success only because he did that big thing. Which he likely did because he was smart, knowing a big thing nobody else dared to do was the best way to achieve immortality through remembrance

ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Obama didn't kill Bin Laden , the military killed Bin Laden

>awnsering a question on tv is the same thing as a multi-paragraph essay

No brown people in NA/Europe before 1965? Are you being serious right now?

lol

>the military does whatever it wants when it wants.
Why didn't the military kill Osama sooner?

>running a multi billion business empire
>borderline illiterate

You can only pick one

This is a grade school history question. He could have answered as simply as emancipation proclamation, he freed the slaves. Regardless a president should be student of history, unless they wan't to repeat the mistakes of the past.

Trump is a college graduate, if any graduate can't answer this question in more context their professors should have failed him

Look, you aren't going to make Obama look good, the order to kill Bin Laden was issued even before he was president

Immigration started in Britain during the 1940s under the Attlee government under some flimsy pretext that by mixing all races of the world together we would eliminate prejudice. Yes, we are being serious right now. Minorities were extremely scarce in this country before the end of World War 2 and it was vastly, vastly comprised of white Britons with ancestry on this island. One or two darkies or Pakis living here doesn't suddenly make us a nonwhite country.

>none of Trumps haters have read any of his books

Guy is a great writer and incredibly entertaining to read.

>mcdonalds, cheap shit from china
products of a highly capitalist society. only way you can block the cheap shit is tariffs, and both "illiterate" presidents either tried or are going to try that. you can't block the mcdonalds without government regulations.
you're right about brown people though.

those books were ghostwritten

>no citation
Sad.

>the order to kill Bin Laden was issued even before he was president
Get a load of this shill

>calls donald trump dumb
>believes in ghosts

where is the rest of the quote?

you cut it off btw.

I don't think you understand how the military works, Obama didn't give the order to kill Bin Laden, the order was already issued . It was a most likely a Lt. Colonel that gave the order to execute the mission that ended Bin Laden life. The President was probably informed after the fact ,as it was an open order

You're right about mcdonalds, wrong about China. McDonald's probably has a place somewhere, but eastern labor is basically slavery in all, but name. Sure it's improving, but it's been pretty bad. Slavery isn't an apsect of a capitalist society. Though no slaves doesnt imply quality products, it doesn't give such an enormous advantage to poor labor either.

>it's the le bush jr is stupid meme

W was an intelligent guy. Just because you put a picture of him next to that of a chimp, or have a soundbite of him making a gaffe during a speech (which Obama has had plenty of as well, by the way), doesn't negate this fact.

And I don't think he's as intelligent as Bush Jr, but Trump couldn't have been as successful as he was if he was a moron.

see youtube.com/watch?v=WWKG6ZmgAX4

ok, here's a clip of the president not stuttering.

you can literally pull up hours of footage of him stumbling through press releases.

I don't think (You) understand how the military works, good sir.

he not only gave the go ahead he watched it fucking live in the situation room

I was in the Military, so I have a first hand knowledge how it worked.
You believe the fake news media?

pretending to be a retard is such a boring troll, try harder please

>proofs of who his ghost writer is
proofs chicken.jpeg

>top kek

that picture has been proved staged

god damn, it's only just occurred to me how it looks like virtually everyone is photoshopped in to that image apart from hillary and the glasses guy behind her

of course that wouldn't make much sense since they could just call the staff down to stage the photo, but it still looks like it

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

or he could be honest and say lincoln was great because he jailed journalists who were against him and beat the other side in civil war

truly great man

He slept on the intel for 16 hours and told the local commander to go if everything remained exactly the same.

>ghost
>tells all

been watching too many movies my friend

>why did he succeed
>hurr emancipation proclamation
see you failed the question, you didn't even answer it. The question wasn't "What did Lincoln do", it was "Why was he successful".

>Trump is a college graduate, if any graduate can't answer this question in more context their professors should have failed him
Why the fuck cares american history is an elective for first years, not even major related.

>Still not wrong
Sure, he sounds retarded but you have to remember that he's trying to speak on a level that people like even you could understand.

You DO understand what he's talking about, right? How he freed the slaves with the Emancipation Proclamation and that was considered unprecedented, at that time? Right? OP? Why do you look so nervous all of a sudden? Are you okay?

Literacy involves reading not speaking.

SJW's always resort to name calling, it's funny. At least I know I am right

post the real version?

I never learned to read

dude seriously when that photo first came out the only thing i could think was that obamas head was photoshopped. no one else reallly said anything about it

>bait is bait
sage goes in all fields

>Obama killed Bin Laden.

That's like me killing the terminator after creating him.

the holocaust happened, the same people that killed JFK orchestrated the holocaust, and ww1. every work camp in nazi germany was a death camp because people werent fed, it was the most economically efficient way to kill millions of people, and millions of people did die.

the point of the holocaust was to charge political zionism, since jews fundamentally refused to settle Israel in 1917 after the balfour declaration

all your photos are right, and nazi germany is completely innocent of the holocaust, it was the catholic church that committed the holocaust

ford and friends built nazi germany, let america bomb their nazi tank facotries, and sued america for bombing the enemy they built and funded.

this board has a lot to learn. Trump is owned by the catholic church, the whore of babylon shall dressed in purple and gold, ride a red beast.

dont get me wrong, hilary needs to die, but Trump is the catalyst that will make Israel and Islam mutually destroy eachtoher

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

I'm going to name the jew for you, its called the vatican

Ironic, isn't it? People against free speech use free speech to fight free speech. People against insensitive name calling resort to such name calling in order to assert dominance. It's almost as if they're just a mass of hypocritical cancer that should be gassed immediately.

Spoken word is now the same as a written out speech?

Shut up, retard.

Bob Woodward was Trump's 11th grade History teacher, right?

>point
>your head

Shart goes in mart

reminds me of ana kasparian, made a video about not fat shaming, then the first thing she says to Alex Jones as he trolls Cenk is "Get off the stage you fat fuck!"

cool i guess most people do it so i wonder how much of his ideals where direct translation

?
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
seems like your still eating some bluepill on the holocaust happing. becuase it didnt, the first video is a recap of hitlers rise and fall and the bottom one is about the holocaust and the validity of it

youtube.com/watch?v=St2sM1TwEx4

?

>like Obama's presidency
Fixed that for ya mate

thought from this post and the top replies that politically incorrect was left leaning. luckily reassured that hasn't happened