Why is it when women become arrogant, they always become retards and lose big time?

Why is it when women become arrogant, they always become retards and lose big time?

When a man does it, it leads to success.

Are women inferior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzoj5XKEWLQ
youtu.be/es7s5fTihjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>When a man does it, it leads to success.

No. I know you are talking about Trump.

nah that dumb cunt's favorite character is Vegeta

So she set out to be just as big as a jobber as her idol

youtube.com/watch?v=tzoj5XKEWLQ

yes

guess why women want their own division in every single competition, not just MMA, football, sprinting but also golf, chess, "esports"

because men are literally better at every single thing. the only thing a woman has that a man does not is a vagina

Pride cometh, before the fall.

Except for "Jews", they are chosen people, and the only ones that can have any pride.

No, I'm talking about history of civilization you twat.

Ronda Rousey is successful though. She made 3 MIL from losing while the woman who beat her made 200 K for winning

Sup Forums literally btfo, like sucks to fucking suck faggots KYS

>She made 3 MIL from losing

So did Mike Tyson during the Evander Hollyfield fight where he bit his ear off. The losers get paid all the time.

Her career is over you idiot.

>her career is over and she still has more money to fall back on than you

Sup Forums literally BTFO

So fucking what. She's literally a joke and everyone is laughing at her for being a dumb arrogant twat who has no head game.

She spent her life working to be in the MMA, and now the best she can headline is a Donald Trump inauguration.

dude this bitch made it for women in the sport. withought her you wouldnt have so many women in mma at all. she is going to be seen in a 100 years as a femenist icon

Too many hits to the head, TBI.

I mean, the money isn't going to help when she offs herself because she's mentally unstable and can't handle this level of embarrassment.

Its pretty crazy to hear this.

She likes manlets, the fuck. Also if a man said he wanted to fuck a cartoon character he would be insulted and hated by everyone.

Buster Douglas made $3M for beating Mike Tyson back in the day.

Guess how much he got out of that $3M?

If you said $50,000, you'd be correct.

>women in mma
>a good thing

that shit is so fucking boring and lame

Is that Willem Dafoe?

>dumb arrogant twat
>lost a fair fight against someone who bested her
>best she can headline is a donald trump inauguration
>reaching this hard
god damn you try too fucking hard mate. screencapping your post for the next time she makes 3 MIL off a fight just for showing up

sure but before her it wasnt trendy to be in mma. know you can be super hot and do mma. it became trendy because of her. like i said in the future she will be like fucking hendrix

Broad brush.
>arrogant men never get btfo

>know you can be super hot and do mma
>super hot

Well, yeah, literally no one thought Douglas had a prayer and there can't be more than a handful of people who paid for that fight because he was on the ticket.

plz explain

training and health expenses?? taxes? negro budget expertise or what?

yes, you see the only reoson rhonda got famous was she was good but more important she was hot. welll hot by everyone standards.

Also, people like Mayweather only make as much money as they do because they know how to play the heel e.g. to be as much of an arrogant ass as possible so that more people pay to watch your fights if only to see you get your shit pushed in.

I'm sure I've given that asshole several hundred dollars because I wanted to be watching when he finally went down, but it just never came.

>I can be super hot and do mma.
Mickey Rourke thought something similar. It didn't work out so well for him and it's not going to magically turn out differently for a woman who gets repeatedly struck in the face either.

I don't care if you believe me or not, but I know her coach since I was a kid, and being Armenian myself I know why she lost.

I will get so much hate for saying this, but I feel like it needs to be said, it's an unwritten rule in the Armenian community, that whenever you need to get shit done or have a lawyer represent you to NEVER hire an Armenian, ever.

very sad but true :(

"""""""hot"""""""""

What a stupid question burgerboi. Everything isn't black or white dumbass.

Also, this isn't /r9k/ fuck off with your woman hating you pathetic virgin.

Aren't European Jews just Armenians who converted anyway? They sure as hell aren't semites. Maybe all the ones who were good at law converted and left and all the '-ians' remained. Come to think of it, OJ would have lost if he'd only had Robert on his team...

Because after the 60's women were told to act like a stereotype of what they think a man is. Women were not always like the way these young girls are today, trust me. If I was young and single now, I'd give up and only use whore houses.

>leaf
>woman hating
check out this faggot
how many women have you fucked, maplefag?

>Don King
>:rapist
>Louis Farrakhan mooching
Buster Douglas came out better.
Pic related

>lose big time

Didn't she get receive multiple million $$$ for losing that match?

There are similarities between jews and armenians, but just for looks, like how Armenians break a glass when they get married, they copied that from the Jews. That's not our tradition, the same with Armenian pizza, that's Turkish food, it's in the name itself, laumajune.

Armenians, especially those from Armenia and with the last name ending with YAN, hey talk a good game but more so than not, it's all bullshit man. I blame her loss on the coach.

Anyone who gets too arrogant becomes a retard. Men are just better at controlling themselves when they get confident.

>Are women inferior?

lol OP

Athletes usually aren't very good at growing their money during or after their career. Especially arrogant brain-damaged ones.
She'll buy a couple giant homes and never win another fight and be on Celebrity Apprentice in a few years.
Tale as old as time.

again guys, in this case I will have to disagree in calling her out like that, it's not her fault.

>During January of 2016, we learned that the California Athletic Commission had revoked Edmond Tarverdyan’s corner license. In applying for his ‘seconds’ license in Boston, Tarverdyan had fraudulently filled in his application, neglecting to disclose his criminal history. What criminal history you ask? Two counts of felony identity theft and resisting arrest in 2010 (see below). Once the MMA commission found he’d cornered Travis Browne under falsified information this past January, they contacted the California commission and thus he was served a $5K fine and his licencse was suspended for three months.

>Tarverdyan, 34, was arrested in December 2010 on two counts of felony identity theft and one count of misdemeanor resisting arrest, according to public records. The identity theft counts were bumped down to misdemeanors and Tarverdyan ended up pleading no contest to the three charges.

>In 2011, the coach was sentenced to one day in jail (with a credit of one day), three years of probation and 30 days of community service, according to court documents. He was also fined $610.

Again, NEVER trust an Armenian when it comes to coaching, lawyers, car dealers, especially if their last name ends with YAN, because those last names are usually the ones that come up on a police blotter.

There is a small chance that the IAN will be shady, but no where near as much since they have been here since the 1900s and are Americanized.

oh man that was bad.... are those fights always like that?

They have no self control and can't deal with anything bigger than a kitchen. If men kept them in their place this wouldn't be an issue. But they don't, so it is.

Now this is Text book Armo right here

>Edmond’s debts were as follows:

>Chapter 7 bankruptcy is designed for “debtors in financial difficulty who do not have the ability to pay their existing debts.” Among his debts, Tarverdyan lists $136,925 owed to Bank of America, $117,714 to Barclays Bank Delaware, $194,252 to Citibank, $8,836 to Citibank Nk, $163,693 to Citibank South Dakota, $6,411 to Discover, $8,496 to Discover Bank, $11,953 to Glendale Memorial Hospital, $7,294 to HSBC Bank, $22,000 to HSBC Bank Nevada N.A., and $9,817 to Luis Samkow.

you wonder why they say never to hire an armo? these are the type of people who make deals with the other side nad have you lose, whether it's in the court room, which happened to a family or in a boxing match.

Wew lad, continuing to damage our Armenian identity one day at a time.

Ronda is done
youtu.be/es7s5fTihjM

someone confuses arrogance with self-confidence

RARE
A
R
E

i´m annexing you first

>Her Career is over
Tell that to my cable provider, holy fuck do they ever shill her next fight in my email

Fuck off you useless faggot.

Where's my rake, goddamnit.

Mods: Can we ban all Canadian and Australian IPs?

Thank you

it's literally all her coaches fault

an untrained person would have done better against nunes because they would have at least naturally run around making it harder for her to tee off on their brain case

Dude you're a disgrace to Armenians, fuck off you mountain monkey.

Stop self-loathing. Be like the kikes, at least when you self-loath, get something out of it.

Idiot. Kys.

>t. half-Armonian

You're going to eat those words, fatty.

>Still has cable
>Doesn't pirate a live feed

kys you fucking leaf fag.

Please, save the bullshit for someone who doesn't know any better. Armenians constantly copy shit and claim it their own, whatever, it wont be us saying the bad things, society will, maybe you will have woken up by then.But no, keep buying and selling cars, that's all you fuckers will ever be good at.

Im out, I said my piece. NEVER TRUST AN ARMENIAN WITH A LAST NAME THAT ENDS WITH YAN>

Curious, why are you such a nigger?

A kike would never talk shit about another kike.

This is why your people are so fucking lost and retarded.

Kys faggot

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

>A kike would never talk shit about another kike.

We are not a monolithic group like the spics and niggers are, that's why.

Iam completely right in saying that Armenians try their best to latch onto anything and claim it their own, they try their hardest to get their name out, but how do they do this? Not by education, no, but by cheating, stealing, theft, lying.

>This is why your people are so fucking lost and retarded.

Are people are lost because Armenians are too pussy to stand up and say shit for what it is, spending millions of dollars on useless churches in Armenia and not here where we need it the most.

I only replied cause I saw your post before I left, but now I have alt+f4.

bye and dont be a fob, faggot.

She was dating a 6'4 fighter and left him for a 6'7 guy that knocked him out

Women are inferior to men by every conceivable metric besides being baby/titmilk factories.

She seemed pretty down to earth to me.
What did she do Sup Forums?

Isn't this the second time she's had the shit kicked out of her after talking mad shit?

id say they are really good at.
>bitching/complaining
>never being satisfied.
>never getting enough attention
>avoiding any responsibility
>wasting time/money
to name a few

women are great at many things!

Men can do all of those things better if we tried, we just typically don't because we're logical.

I don't even live next to you hairy couch monkeys.

Kys faggot. I'm telling you this as an outsider. Don't hate on your own people you idiot.

Be like the Jews and maybe you'll get somewhere instead of being an idiot with low self-esteem.

>Be like the Jews

ahh shut the fuck up

Not those curly haired jews you fuckhead, more like the sneaky European Jews who blend in.

I don't know what this is all about

Is this that gorilla that I saw proclaim herself as the strongest woman fighter ever on TV many eons ago?