Merkel predicted in 2010 Germany will become Islamic state

This was all well planed for years Sup Forums

''Chancellor Angela Merkel said that Germans have failed to grasp how Muslim immigration has transformed their country and will have to come to terms they will be more mosques than churches in Germany.
"Our country is going to carry on changing, and integration is also a task for the society taking up the task of dealing with immigrants''Mosques, for example, are going to be a more prominent part of our cities than they were ever before.”

Other urls found in this thread:

en.europenews.dk/Germany-Will-Become-Islamic-State-Says-Chancellor-Merkel-78673.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_4mcQgttFfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source?

She knew all of this 7 fucking years ago.
en.europenews.dk/Germany-Will-Become-Islamic-State-Says-Chancellor-Merkel-78673.html

Why doesn't someone just take her out?

Really makes you wonder....

same reason no one took out obongo

merkel is a senile fool now

I hope the German will vote her out. Anyone would be better than this cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4mcQgttFfg

Because Germans are servile pieces of shit who follow their leader like lemmings.

I would not call her leader but traitor and huge one.

>muh Russia!
Every fucking time

she doesnt say it in the source.
Fake news everyone

>servile pieces of shit
>follow their leader like lemmings.
Hmm sounds familiar, doesnt it?

We are all suicidal
I have evil genes which need to be eradicated.
All of your history class in school was about interesting stuff right?
Mine due to several teacher changes was just nazis.
What was the youngest you were when you were first in a concentration camp on a school trip and your teacher took you through all the steps of genocide and you were in place of the people being genocided?
I was 8.

In this deeply divided world it is the one thing everyone agrees.
Liberals and conservatives.
Sup Forums and tumblr
Germans are scum and need to go away.

merkel is doing good work here, there is no other option. job market is sky rocket and the green energy change. all what we need to do is hold the eu together and we benefit with the cheap euro, our old high value currency germany would be done

is this realy from 2010 or fake news?

> Germans are scum and need to go away.

No you don't, Germanbro. You're ok, a bit autistic but that's part of your charm, you just need to get your shit together.

She needs to go.

The internet and especially Sup Forums was a revelation for me.

Realizing the entire world hates you is a weird thing.

>Germans are scum and need to go away.

Preferable to Eurabian Caliphate. Don't giveup krautbro.

Why dont you stop crying and do something, be politically active at least you fucking whiny faggot.

They can make as many mosques as they want but once Merkel is gone and other times come the mosques will be gone and cucks and libs wonder what the hell went wrong.

Out of all the tribes on earth, the German tribe is one of earth's greatest. It's being replaced by human trash.
The German people can be an amazing people, you need to respect yourself more.

>Preferable to Eurabian Caliphate
The rest of Europe is not going to let it happen to them.
Its just going to be us and Germany is going to become this Islamic state in the middle of Europe.

Long term it might have a small affect on your demographics but in general you don't have to fear it a lot.

I don't know how big German immigration is but I doubt it makes any dent compared to African and Chinese immigration.

Let it fuel you, Hanz, like it fuels us. Embrace it and become more powerful than you have ever been.

I feel really sorry now :(((

It's ok krautobro, we love you! You're the best!

If you Germans take a small step we will help you!

****hugs!****

Fuck Merkel vote NPD the only true German party!

Yeah but you have nationalism for that. You can say "Everyone just hates us because we are the best and they are jealous"
I don't think I can fall back on nationalism
Its like asking a legless man to just run.
Those legs have been cut off a long time ago.

I was not asking for sympathy I was just trying to explain the German psyche.
We are all good hosts to a fault and we don't really mind if we don't exist in the future.