Is working pointless?

Do any of you have jobs that make you fulfilled at all?

Working seems so pointless.

Adult life seems so pointless. There's nothing to look forward to anymore man. Life is just the same shit over and over. Work fuck sleep shit piss and eat. Is this why people have kids? Their lives get so fucking boring after they've done it all they sacrifice it to someone else?

We're all dying. I don't see the point in trying to do a thing anymore. Life might be cool 20 years from now if we develop more technology, but we probably won't get anything that amazing. Sigh.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Cooke
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Everything you have posted, I have felt in my life too.

If you ever feel lost and want to reach out to me via email
[email protected]
I'm not going to recruit you to a cult or convert you to a religion I promise

I'm switching over to being a jeweler full time, I love it and can make money from it. It's possible to love or at least not dread your job, just gotta look (and maybe get a little lucky).

Not your personal army

I would join your cult. So what are we calling ourselves now?

god

it is totally pointless, if you can feed yourself without working. I plan on raising a few animals for the first time this year, a pig will eat garbage and after a year it will have 100-150 pounds of meat hanging off of it.

Working sucks if you are not the boss. I would rather be a janitor running my own cleaning company than working like a dog for people who are on average shorter, uglier, less intelligent, and lazier. Over 20 years of working now at a variety of different jobs and only at two of those companies were the bosses deserving of their title, respect, and admiration. Hey on a good note I started a company, bought some equipment and with any luck won't ever be working under any fucking manlet cock sucking losers, which are the norm in my experience. start your own thing... If you got to slave might as well have the freedom to make your appointments, and to take an extra few minutes on your lunch when you need it. Wish me luck, got another thing on the go too. Best advice if you are not going to make it big is to get multiple small incomes going. The more intellectual your ideas the less real work they usually entail. God bless you all, and good luck to everyone finding more fulfilling employment in 2017 if you're not happy!

Yeah I feel you OP

Been there, felt that

I did eventually find a job that actually gives me satisfaction - selling appliances. Makes me feel good when I make someone buy my shit, and then get a bonus from hitting targets. It's good working towards something, I used to do some absolutely dreadful jobs where everyday was the same and there was no end goal. It's good to work at least towards a bonus of sort or other shit.

And yeah, we are all dying. What's important is to put yourself at a relatively high level of comfort where you don't have to worry about shit and don't have to do much shit (outsourcing it to other people) so you can spend time on your hobbies. Or drugs. I do drugs almost everyday, I'm probably addicted but I'm doing great in life, just came out of the biggest struggle I was going through and now I'm making money to afford some holidays this summer.

Don't overthink life too much, it's shit and it's pretty much boring - even the things you think are exciting get boring after a while when you get used to them. I used to do coke every 3 days in some clubs and then fuck random girls, ended up getting bored of it. Now I'm looking towards making it career-wise.

Remember you only live once so don't be afraid to look for new vices

neeeeet thread

i feel you.

having a job interview tomorrow. i hope i won't get hired. the feeling of being deposseded of my own life is hard to take

>Work fuck sleep shit piss eat
>fuck

You don't know me, user.

I decided last year that I wouldn't work. I've been doing decently with online sales via eBay but plan to really step things up soon and start my own store. I also engage in some misdemeanor level illegal activities. I can't do it man. I can't work to further someone else' interests under the flimsy guise that it's in my best interests to do so.

Even if you did fuck, it wouldn't change anything.

You're from Brazil though. You have slutty gorgeous women anywhere. Just get a hooker or a fucking street skank.

I hate my job so fucking much even if it is pretty easy and nets me about $80k a year.

shadilay my brotha

>working for untermensch
I can relate. My current boss doesn't have a clue and he's running a software company. I plan on starting a business soon. Good luck in your ventures!

As a former NEET of 4 years, working gave me back some dignity and helped my mental health quite a lot

>jobs that make you fulfilled
is an oxymoron. Once you get paid to something, even if it's pure ecstasy to you as a hobby, you WILL hate it.

>muh job is muh passion
>I love what I do
Anyone that you hear this from is deranged or in denial.

life is pointless

find something bearable to do with your time until you die

the trap is to think you will 'win' at life. that will leave you disappointed at every turn.

As a former NEET of a year getting back to work basically finished destroying my mind with insane stress and made it so I want to kill myself every day. I'll welcome the inevitable heart attack.

Bro you're either depress or stupid, harsh true senpai.

Why do you whipe?

If the mayority of young americans think this way, ley me tell you, you are a third world country now. I hope its not too late for Mr Trump.

Find something you like doing. I love skiing, so I work during the summer and ski during winter. Life is just a grind until you die. Just hope for good health and a easy ride.

I hate working but I also hate being a NEET, so what the fuck do I do?

Senpai fan senpai

Senpai senpai senpai

Third world? Please. I don't have to bathe in a river or shit outside of my home. When it's 20 degrees below my home is a balmy 70. We good over on this side.

We all go through this phase. It passes and sometimes comes again, and then passes again. The only meaning in life you will find is the one you make. Enjoy your time here with people you get along with and find some purpose to keep your mind at ease.

You work so you can get maximum enjoyment out of leisure. When I was unemployed I would feel guilty or lethargic playing vidja, now it's a relaxing activity I've earned.

SOMEONE HELP ME
LIFE FUCKING SUCKS
GOD ONLY MAKES ME FEEL GUILT

Not everyone gets to kill people for the Sinloa for a living senpai.

You realize you sound like a beta orbiter right now, right? You're probably a cuck, too.

A relaxing activity you've earned? You have to earn enjoying your fucking life. It's at least a little bit shitty bro.

Think of it this way, if you did't have to work, you'd be down to just eating shitting and sleeping.

What the hell is the source for this image?

this is what happens when men dont have families to provide for

they find no point in working and lose any ambition and drive

No.

My job is pretty comfy and I have cool bosses though, so I don't mind it.

so what kinda cult is it, do i get unlimited wives?

>Anyone that you hear this from is deranged or in denial.

I have a friend who is a wildlife cameraman. He loves it.

nihilism is a jewish psyop to keep gentiles out of competition

31 and I've never had a real full-time job

Multiple degrees and massive amounts of debt

Guess I'll have to get a job eventually but just keep kicking the can down the road

Will have a master's in mechanical engineering at some point this year but taking this semester off
Classes are finished
I just need to finish my research

> (OP)
>What the hell is the source for this image?
You're going to fap, aren't you?

I have a family. Sometimes the fuckers completely demotivate me with their thanklessness and entitlement.

No, I just hate it when I can't find out where the image for the OP is from.

This

>CURRENT YEAR and not being part of a cult

>tfw no qt to fuck
>get laid
>wow it's fucking nothing life still sucks
in case you were wondering

i hate working, and that in a country, where being diligently is everything...

maybe you should be a fucking father and teach them how to be thankful and unentitled
you think that just comes out of nowhere? typical entitled fucking baby boomer faggot. GTFO

This. Starting your own business is the best thing you can do if your job life sucks. Starting is hard.

I work with a lot of startups and I will tell you flat out that you do not need to be smart of even fucking literate. You need to be persistent and willing to say and hear the word "no" a lot, though. It gets a lot easier over time.

Look around, find a niche. See if you can follow someone in the industry for a week. Just start asking and you'll learn all you need. Just have a positive attitude and try hard and people will root for you.

*gen x... (even worse) forgot the current year

niggas got a wikipedia page en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Cooke

I quit university and work and women and live a simple, frugal, ascetic celibate NEET life now.

It's the least worst lifestyle I've had yet, but it could be less bad still. Probably need to up my meditation game.

Get a part time or casual job. Enough to keep busy and survive. 40 hours a week is too much unless you're married and supporting someone else who is doing housework and chores and shit.

But that's the way it works. You've got to earn something to be able to enjoy it.
I discovered comfort when I was in the army, where it became a scarce and precious luxury.

what americas work so that niggers and mexicans can have free welfare and healthcare.

This is why I quit working legal jobs and only work for cash now.

Fuck taxes. Gotta keep the jew outta my pocket.

Humans are naturally ungrateful. Think of all of the shit thats goes well in your life that you take for granted, that you feel isn't enough that others would die to have. Even something simple as the toilet in your home is a reason to be thankful. Also, my children are young so therefore they have to be worked on and also if you had kids you would know that they are their own fucking people and no matter how much you try to indoctrinate them in certain philosophies they may still fight you every step of the way until they finally have the freedom to do whatever the fuck they want anyway. You sound like you may be well versed in that regard.

Babby's first existential crisis.

Life = distracting yourself with enjoyable or somewhat fulfilling things until you die. Get over it, there's nothing you can do to change the nature of our existence. Writing a blog post on a Tibetan cave painting discussion forum isn't going to do anything.

Find something that makes you not want to die and do it until you die.

Can an user answer how long it would take to learn enough about programming to get a well paid job? I'm intelligent enough to learn anything I want as long as I have motivation.

I played with Java, C, Ruby and Python a bit years ago.

almost everybody knows how to code, if you want a real good paid job, university grade is key

I didn't say it was easy to get back into it again.

But it has improved my health. I'm sorry it hasn't done so for you

That is because capitalism= slavery. We cannot find purpose in being exploited by others.
The only thing I'm looking forward to is automation + basic income which would set us free from slavery

Find the Divine within.
There is no external force that will give you the satisfaction you seek brother. Seek within.

There is no welfare here, Jamal.

I work to support my family and for my own personal gain, because I want my children to have a better life growing up than I did.

You probably feel this way because you were likely born with non-functional testicles that have left you with a permanently low testosterone level.

I dropped out of CS studies a few years ago because the pace was so slow and there was so much unnecessary stuff that I would have had to study, like general mathematics and physics.

Worse part is I'm working out 6 times a week, need to be physicality fit for the European race war, but I'm almost 40 and getting to old, I can't wait forever.

It defies human behavior to expect anything different. Capitalism merely uses or own natures against us.

Here's my plan
>Finish becoming dentist
>Move to Rural area with a small city
>Buy or build large home with land
>Buy tailored suits
>Buy guns
>Buy Truck
>Buy ATVs
>Buy jet skis
>Buy camping gear
>Buy musical instruments
>Continue fucking girls until I'm ready to stop
>Have some kids
>Pay a smart person to tutor them in the basics
>Let them read and listen to anything in my library
>Give them as much free time as they want when they are done with tutoring
>No TV
>Buy the highest quality meats and vegetables
>Continue to work
>Vacation as needed
>Establish a cozy home

Working is working. You're doing services in exchange (of presumably) currency. That's all it is. If you're doing it for free or for charitable it's a service. How you live your life and how you find meaning to it is another subject. Working can be a means to achieve what life you want. The problem with you is that it seems you don't know what you want.

You could be given NEETbucks, but then what? Just live life on while getting the bare essentials and necessities but no luxuries, and being dependent on some outside party who can cut off financial support to you and not suffer like a good worker does to a employer, as you're completely expendable and only getting the assistance as charity?

But I can't really blame your thinking though. Perhaps Ted Kaczynski was onto something--that we need to be pushed by simple natural necessities (as which comes from a near-wilderness lifestyle) to fully enjoy life and function. Life doesn't seem fun without any dire non-petty necessities constantly pushing you.

A FUCKING LEAF

That's why I am going to rob some money soon and hopefully I won't get cought.

>be 30
>work for the last 4 years
>change jobs every year
>every one of them boring, expectation-high and shit paid
>tons of bitter and vulgar people who makes you feel miserable and angry
>cope with that until you are old and just want to die

And there is nothing in my life that would be worthy enough to deal with this shit, to endure this bullshit. Don't worry, I am not going to rob some hobo who struggles to make it thrugh the month.

I don't have kids i just hate my mom and project that all parents are as abusive and shitty as her. sorry if i gave you a hard time :(

>Life doesn't seem fun without any dire non-petty necessities constantly pushing you.

This is true. A comfortable NEET life is devoid of ups and downs. It's pure stagnation where nothing feels like anything.

I love seeing people still at the nihilistic state of mind. Makes me remember all the time I wasted doing nothing. Hopefully you learn the secrets to giving your own life meaning no matter what you are doing.

What if I told you human nature makes it impossible to have a system where resources are equally distributed? Because it's the truth so get used to it.

If it makes you feel better I have a neglectful shitty mom as well and an absentee until recently father.

I would say you're absolutely right.

There's no point to your job or your dumbass kids who will die. Kill yourself faggot.

>Hopefully you learn the secrets to giving your own life meaning no matter what you are doing.

I believe the hardest part in this is to trust yourself enough to give your life a legitimate meaning. It's not easily done, since ultimately you're responsible for maintaining that meaning at all times.

This.

Most of you in this thread need to suck the cum out of your loose assholes and start working towards goals and accomplishing them. If you're not gonna do that, might as well kill yourself.

You have no goals and you dont follow your passions. Stop being a faggot and do what you want. Being a NEET is not doing what you want. Its doing nothing.

GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN.

How do you choose goals to accomplish or determine your passions? I've been working with music for a decade, yet it has never been that much of a passion of mine, but rather just a way of passing time.

Nihilism is fine. Hedonism is what helps me to keep it up. The chase from one pleasure to the next. I just set my pleasure goals as high as possible. Hot tub suites are fun but not cheap.

>I like to use expressions I don't understand

Angst and passive aggression is a sure sign of being a born eunuch.

Learn how to force yourself to enjoy things.

I used to hate running. I fucking hated it. But I told myself that I was going to like it and eventually it came true.

Most people give up on things before they get used to it or good at it or they never give it their all. Thus they never truly enjoy it.

yeah sucks to be blue balled right?

nice.

I know of a family that does this:
>gets the gemstones cheap from niggers in Africa.
>manufactures them in singapour (reason unknown)
>sells them to rich arabs in dubai.

i hate to work, but i need money. there's nothing in this world that im passionate about. i just want to sleep late and enjoy my free time...

what should i do with my life?

Don't get married unless you have life goals you can pursue that isn't your family. Otherwise you'll end up being a clueless slave with a wife that resents you and kids that don't respect you.

/thread

Never thought I'd say this but this post actually resonates with me.

Mid 20s, been in and out of good jobs, bad jobs, been unemployed for months on end, tried the NEET life, gotten into debt, etc etc

What's the point of it all user?
Drugs and women won't make you happy, I've tried that.

What WILL make me happy? Anyone?

God took your guilt onto himself and paid the price of it.

It's gone.

He loves you. Talk to him.

some guy opened a janitorial contracting biz...

claims to make more than his previous job as an engineer... and STRESS FREE.

one thing though, he said the business needs to be in an area of a high cost of living.

>posting personal email address
>on Sup Forums

Oh holy mother of kek

You are pissing about how useless it all is to people all across the planet.

Did you try "the way, the truth and the life"?
Serious question, try Jesus.

I mean, I basically dick around on the computer for 8 hours a day and get paid $45 an hour for it. Also work with a group of people that I genuinely enjoy being around and talking with.

So no, not really feeling fulfilled, but I make a decent amount of money with relatively little effort and never have to worry about being able to afford something I really want or pay my pills on time.

How do you go from having a great idea for a niche of which you are really sure it will take off to actually starting, creating, making it happen?

You will make yourself happy. If you can figure out how.