General Sup Forums music thread

What are you goys listening to?
Which kind of music would you call Sup Forums approved? Pagan shit, old school rock, classic music I don't care.

What I like to listen when I am drunk like now:
youtube.com/watch?v=1PqNl5oTL14

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUiZHt6sqg4
youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
cybernazi.bandcamp.com/album/galactic-lebensraum
youtube.com/watch?v=jIMuiJCmWmk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkADdsn4k0
youtube.com/watch?v=MDLB1tibOfc
youtube.com/watch?v=6ubdLC8TDVw
youtube.com/watch?v=m1DUG29Hcao
youtube.com/watch?v=yVg28azacaM
youtube.com/watch?v=aPxHEN9lXCU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrr3dp7zRQY
youtube.com/watch?v=mDil9wGwA3g
youtube.com/watch?v=QzXGdy8Et30
youtube.com/watch?v=KQfV-9tv6Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=-fYPBFIlt40
youtube.com/watch?v=J0p-egT5vek
youtu.be/EYWmBaVcNYg
youtube.com/watch?v=dw9MeT4LUaU
youtube.com/watch?v=GWZtLWT8j1w
youtube.com/watch?v=MIO_kvBqYus
youtube.com/watch?v=0yMZ-04ud_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bZZdNOvQyQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZYB9XGycPY
youtube.com/watch?v=bO2sYOaW1nI
youtube.com/watch?v=7waMI5A79gw
youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk
youtube.com/watch?v=JCtdKWWfZG8
youtube.com/watch?v=KCknC44BFqg
youtube.com/watch?v=AZWNdrKmaFY
youtube.com/watch?v=pgSE1tmpVGU
youtube.com/watch?v=7ahqJvyHGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb5MjWZ7kxk
youtube.com/watch?v=mKtdwBuoZpM
youtube.com/watch?v=YAiNLeabVv8
youtube.com/watch?v=k3TWUbqc-cs
youtube.com/watch?v=HduaX-LqdFs
youtube.com/watch?v=qXcK5L9dVYA
youtube.com/watch?v=m0lTUJVlZu4
youtube.com/watch?v=q-lvyYiRsCo
youtube.com/watch?v=vBFJd5Ui__w
youtube.com/watch?v=9pbkn_DuGd0
youtube.com/watch?v=FzocU8P99B8&ab_channel=ononothimagain321
youtube.com/watch?v=snILjFUkk_A&ab_channel=WarnerBros.Records
youtube.com/watch?v=pVr1jLgUc8M&ab_channel=PurpleReign-Topic
youtube.com/watch?v=p-AgG4Pi1Qs&ab_channel=msblues0804
youtube.com/watch?v=k0vFdCdNQP4
youtube.com/watch?v=39zKhsT5naI
youtu.be/_Zdg-AMv8tw
youtu.be/YA38ffX1AHo
amazon.com/Bridge-Piano-Music-Vol-2/dp/B000S58QJE
youtube.com/watch?v=eFOqt2sNyfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to Sup Forums

But e-dubble look him up

ABBA is pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=fUiZHt6sqg4

youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg

Yeah I know. But I just wanted to talk to you guys

I recently found out about fashwave. There are only like 3 albums and I've only listened to this one, but it's really good.
cybernazi.bandcamp.com/album/galactic-lebensraum
This right here is probably the most historically valuable album I know of. Celtic folk metal about the pagans of Switzerland's resistance of the Roman empire. It also uses the extinct Gaulish language they spoke in addition to English. This video has translations and lyrics of the entire album, which I appreciate alot in and of itself.
youtube.com/watch?v=jIMuiJCmWmk&feature=youtu.be
People on Sup Forums are boring and listen to boring music (except beefheart).

The Caucasian man's triumvirate of red pilled music:

Classical for the mind
Black metal for the body (i.e. working out)
Country for the soul

(It's about more than just that. There are themes of struggling against external multicultural society for the sake of your people, never surrendering, actual tribal pride, etc. I probably simplified it by only talking about it in literal terms)

Eluveitie is fucking great. already seen them a few time. Really like their lyrics and music

Captain beefheart either sounds like atonal garbage or really sick ass creative rock jazz. Like, even when listening to the same songs multiple times there are sometimes when I can get with the groove of the song and follow and other times where it just sounds like noise.

Anyone else feel that way about him?

I don't know about you guys but this song ruins my morning drive when it plays on the radio. It's cuckposting in audio form.
>"Why's it so hard to say Black Lives Matter? Doesn't mean that you're anti-white. Take it from me, I'm super fucking white"
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkADdsn4k0

Dungeonsynth and English-language opera are the only redpilled genres.

Lol what the fuck? I didn't even know 3rd eye blind was even still around. Apparently they survive off cuckbux now

Yeah, I didn't even recognize it was them because the music style was so..millennial.

Depeche mode is Sup Forums

motherfucker

I WISH YOU WOULD STEP BACK FROM THAT LEDGE MUH FRIEND

I've never seen them live but I plan to if I ever notice when they're coming around. I don't have much of a way of getting to know who's touring other than obsessively checking their websites, which unfortunately I don't do.
A lot of times on TMR there are two time signatures playing at the same time, which makes the grooves feel off kilter. It's an ugly album for sure, but I like that, especially cause it's simultaneously interesting to listen to.
It seems like his later stuff chilled out, although I think I've heard less than half of his output. This is a legitimately pretty song.
youtube.com/watch?v=MDLB1tibOfc

True red pill is every genre including gangster rap, classical, and Japanese court music

Blue pill is modern country

there are some apps to keep track of touring bands. but i can just recommend them

But also, recently I am listening to ligeti, Bobby schmurda, Bach, and this dude gf haas

youtube.com/watch?v=6ubdLC8TDVw

this song has Sup Forums all over it

Yeah trout mask replica is all I've ever listened to.

Sometimes it all forms one cohesive groove in my head and sometimes it doesn't. I've listened to it dozens of times and it's always a bit of a crap shoot whether or not the individual songs will "make sense" to me

Modern country and modern rap is the same bland boring shit that normalfags with nothing to offer the world listen to.

Even as recently as the 90s country was based as fuck, it's just been the last few decades it's gotten (((SCHLONGED)))

Honestly I think that if you base your music around your political beliefs you are a close minded insecure retard.

Listeing to this atm. One of the top tracks of the year easily
youtube.com/watch?v=m1DUG29Hcao

Also this song!
youtube.com/watch?v=yVg28azacaM

Audiobooks.

I love good old-fashioned showtunes. I've been really hooked on Grease lately.

>Apex Twin
Search YouTube for kazoo kid trap

youtube.com/watch?v=aPxHEN9lXCU
>youtube.com/watch?v=Hrr3dp7zRQY
youtube.com/watch?v=mDil9wGwA3g

>not listening to choir music
youtube.com/watch?v=QzXGdy8Et30

That was appalling.

Spotted the metalkiddie

one in a million lalala shooting star lalala

youtube.com/watch?v=KQfV-9tv6Ag

Didn't know the first one. Thanks for that epic opus senpai

I mainly listen to videogame soundtracks, synth stuff, Depeche Mode-esque stuff and progressive melodic death metal. I'll often leave my musical comfort zone and listen to other stuff without a problem, if it's creative enough.

Smashing Pumpkins

This reminded me of Hitman Contracts
youtube.com/watch?v=-fYPBFIlt40

High on Fire. Their frontman is redpilled af

>Not listening to German marching music

youtube.com/watch?v=J0p-egT5vek

I un-iornically listen to this, the melody and the entire song is badass!

I listen to jazz, modern classical music
the rest is degenerate and low-tier

youtu.be/EYWmBaVcNYg

((Al Jolson))

Shit like this is so badass. Good taste man. Got any more like this?

That song is really nice. It's about a leader during the peasant wars (i dont really know a proper translation) during the 16th century.
I too listen to that stuff. Just has a great melody and rythm

a bunch of german marches
youtube.com/watch?v=dw9MeT4LUaU

Thanks man.
Here's a good German song: youtube.com/watch?v=GWZtLWT8j1w

youtube.com/watch?v=MIO_kvBqYus

youtube.com/watch?v=0yMZ-04ud_Q

That peasant leader is Florian Geyer, who the song explicitly mentions in the line "uns führt der Florian Geyer an, tortz acht und bann!" Translating to: Florian Geyer leads us, despite outlaw and ban. Florian Geyer's likeness was the namesake of the 8th SS division, hence the song's association with Nazi Germany and The Reich

Here's another badass German song albeit with a more joyous tone. You'll notice a lot of WWII era German songs pertain to wither the beauty of the German nation itself as with this song or the heroism of German historical figures as with the last.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZZdNOvQyQ4

I'm listening to Peter Gabriel right now. His third album, Melt.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZYB9XGycPY

New album apparently this year.

the only thing I didn't know was the thing with the 8th ss division.Thanks man

youtube.com/watch?v=bO2sYOaW1nI

This right winger and his songs are banned in over 100 countries.
youtube.com/watch?v=7waMI5A79gw

I like this one youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk

Even if you like old Eurodisco, ABBO is fucking tired as shit.

Listens:

Speed/thrash:
Megadeth - Peace Sells, Rust in Peace
Turbo from Poland
Magnus also from Poland

death metal:
Sororicide, Malediction, The Wakedead Gathering, Funebrarum, Mefisto,

punk stuff:
The Damned! Skrewdriver, yaar usualy more in there but that's it lately

Listening to Eurobeat

Kek he got banned in countries?

awwww

For those looking for a translation a rough summary of the song's lyrics is as follows: The song opens with "Today we and to march! A new march to try! In the beautiful Westerwald where the wind blows so cold."

I had a shitty day at work and needed a pick me up
Went to one of my personal favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=JCtdKWWfZG8

Kek no
youtube.com/watch?v=KCknC44BFqg
youtube.com/watch?v=AZWNdrKmaFY

My nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=pgSE1tmpVGU

The only right answer

who /actuallylikeseverything/ (other than slick commercial shit made by jews for money)
>classic and modern/local punk hardcore
>non-cliche tech and brutal metal and doom
>avantgarde and contemporary classical and random ethnomusic
>noise and power electronics
>twee pop, spacy indie, alt rock before jews got to it
>certain prog and class rock that's not cliche/overplayed
>idm and ambient
>classic folk and country
>classic rap and some ridiculous modern hipster shit with unironically good production
>free jazz and fusion

Same. Even reggae can be pretty good occasionnally. I can't stand EDM though

Cyber-nazi is bretty good.

Here are some nice marches everyone should have heard at least once
youtube.com/watch?v=7ahqJvyHGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb5MjWZ7kxk
youtube.com/watch?v=mKtdwBuoZpM
youtube.com/watch?v=YAiNLeabVv8
youtube.com/watch?v=k3TWUbqc-cs
youtube.com/watch?v=HduaX-LqdFs
youtube.com/watch?v=qXcK5L9dVYA
youtube.com/watch?v=m0lTUJVlZu4
youtube.com/watch?v=q-lvyYiRsCo

youtube.com/watch?v=vBFJd5Ui__w

this is my favourtie
youtube.com/watch?v=9pbkn_DuGd0

mostly agree, i find it very interesting how raggae producers used the studio as an instrument but find the lyrics pretty asinine and unrelatable muh jah muh weed
and yes i do not like most house and techno and edm and other very repetitive and bland shit

Sup Forums is for political discussion, it's not an alt-right social club.

Liking everything is a sign that you have no taste.

Real western music. Baroque, Classical, and Romantic. Modern and post modern art music is liberal bullshit straight from Berkeley.

>not listening to Duran Duran and other new wave
youtube.com/watch?v=FzocU8P99B8&ab_channel=ononothimagain321
youtube.com/watch?v=snILjFUkk_A&ab_channel=WarnerBros.Records
Prince is pretty good desu youtube.com/watch?v=pVr1jLgUc8M&ab_channel=PurpleReign-Topic

You're one in a million babe

You know that you areeeeeee

sorry the last one wasn't the real one Prince music is notoriously hard to find
youtube.com/watch?v=p-AgG4Pi1Qs&ab_channel=msblues0804

What is going on here?

Haha the same GN'R dude again. Before, it was Look at Your Game Girl and now One in a Million. My fav band ever even tho Axl is a leftist.

>rock subgenre
>rock subgenre
>le classy classical
>non-music
>rock subgenre
>rock subgenre
>babby's first electronics

Yep, you definitely like every music genre in existence

i don't think so, it's bad to like everything from a larger genre without regards for quality, but it shows knowledgability to know the one or two highlights from every type of music

sorry did i like something non halal

Burzum a shit but Varg is like a dad to me

I find it funny how there are people who claim they listen to everything and proceed to name 50 different subgenres of rock plus something vague like "electronica" thrown in.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0vFdCdNQP4
>tfw you will never have as much game as a man from your grandpa's age

Check'd

What would be "diverse" to you? Of course if you lump everything into a handful of tags nobody could possibly have diverse taste. I'm not defending him but lots of subgenres of rock sound nothing alike and if you're going to lump all of them into one tag you might as well just label everything either pop, art music, or folk, in which case like I said above, nobody could be considered "diverse" in their tastes.

youtube.com/watch?v=39zKhsT5naI

suck endless cock every waking moment of your life
depeche mode is total shit
KMFDM is where its at

Wardruna is great

youtu.be/_Zdg-AMv8tw
youtu.be/YA38ffX1AHo

I've fallen to sleep listening to his videos

Diverse is something that lies 2 standard deviations away from one "main" genre (basically meaning rock in most cases) figuratively speaking. I have seen pretty few people on Sup Forums who enjoy say, soul, gamelan or musique concrete. Mostly it's same rock+subgenres or techno/house+subgenres. I've listened to a lot of different music but I will never say that I "listen to everything". Because the more you dig the more you understand how much unexplored there is out there. Hell, I don't even mention the local scenes, forgotten music of previous decades, limited editions that never got digitalized and so on. Then there is traditional folk music that you can't even find on a record at all. And then comes this guy with his vast collection ranging from rock to metal and claims he knows it all.

Richard spencer likes depeche mode bro. what the fuck is wrong with you?

amazon.com/Bridge-Piano-Music-Vol-2/dp/B000S58QJE

>gamelan
How can this not be lumped in with "traditional music" just as easily as black metal can be lumped in with "rock music"? Or hell, even "pop music".

>musique concrete
Can be lumped in with "electronic music", which in turn can be lumped in with "pop music".

I agree that saying you like everything is stupid, which is why I pointed that out in one of my other posts, but ultimately if you try hard enough, anything can be lumped into a handful of genres, which then means that diversity in music taste is pretty much impossible.

>Burzum a shit

I strongly disagree. There's something about Varg's music - I think it's the repetitiveness - but it's so fucking primal and meditative. Earlier stuff like Filosofem is awesome to work out to, heavy as fuck but it drones so much you can just tune the world out and concentrate on working your ass off. Same with his later stuff like the Ways of Yore, his mellower and more folk/traditional stuff he's done lately is great background music to have on when doing stuff around the house.

His music isn't catchy, and it's not interesting enough to devote your entire attention to it, but god damn that nigger makes the absolute best background music I've ever heard. Perfect soundtrack to whatever prolonged task you find yourself doing

LIES
youtube.com/watch?v=eFOqt2sNyfs

I can see your point but I don't agree. Traditional music subgenres can't be lumped together because of how different they are depending on the etnicity/region. Don't tell me that african water music exists in the same spectrum as klezmer.

>musique concrete
Yes and no. While it is electronic of course, the whole idea of lumping everything that is made using electronic equipment into one colossal giant of a genre is equally stupid because of the same reason as above. Pop music can be electronic and electronic music can be pop. Doesn't mean that every electronic is pop. Is John Cage pop? Karlheinz Stockhausen?

While rock also can be incredibly diverse it still is dominated by mostly same set of instruments and paradigms. You can't play rock without guitar, drums and (arguably) bass. Black metal and indie rock still got more in common than two examples of traditional folk music from different continents.