Reminder that Sup Forums stands with Trump and Israel and (((Stormfags))) have to go back

spencer is jew friendly as fuck

>Sup Forums is one person

hitler was a zionist, what's your point again?

Such a great get wasted on a faggot. How is someone calling out the jews and racemixing propaganda "jew friendly"?

You'll never be white Brazilian.

A

This triggers the Hasbara shills.

i think you mean r/the_donald. you have to go back

i stand with no but Richard Spencer and have always used the Apartheid state in Jizzrael as a way to make people REALLY THINK about how much they love KIKES that is all. I don't mind Zionist jews in JIZZRAEL. I do mind zionist jews and globalist jews in my ownf ucking country. Fuck ZOG

You won't be taking our Emperor's words in vain on the Day of the Rake leaf.

>TRUMP IS X THEREFORE Sup Forums MUST BE X
kill yourself

What are steinfags?

Spencer shills are delusional as fuck. Trading in Trump for Spencer is like trading in a Ferrari for a Hyundai. It's like trading in Taylor Swift for Leslie Jones. It's like trading in a beachfront mansion for a tent under a highway. He's a fat faced spastic that talks weird as fuck and has insufferable overly-serious supporters.

The truth hurts, but the sooner you accept it, the better off you'll be, fatties.

I don't think they really exist.

Israel can fuck off, I stand with Trump because we need him at this moment else I would not have voted for him but the time will come when we put the kikes to heel.

>caring what Trump thinks

I don't even like Spencer, but Trump is wrong for being shabbos goy. Israel is a leech not an ally and acting on her behalf is not in American interests or in accordance with American principles and traditions.

>>>>>

WE

Eat shit, you filthy kike.

Ultimate deception. Hitler sent Jews to Israel in the Havara Agreement.

The Communists wear their masks, and "Jews" become the enemy, even important positions in Israel are compromised by the cryptokikes. But we won't be so hateful we're blind to our enemies.

Fuck you, OP.

>Eat shit, you filthy kike.

JIDF GET THE FUCK OUT KEKSERVATIVES DIE

oh nooooo what will we do without """"""""""""""""""altright"""""""""""""""""""" stormweenies on this board, their support was so important. i mean, reposting the same fucking inforgraphics from stromfront in the 10000000000th thread about "holohoax" really made me think.
i am sure all those voters in PA, OH, MI, WI voted for Trump because of all important endorsement of the """""""""""AltRight""""""""
Really a crucial part of the Trump coalition

>oh nooooo what will we do without """"""""""""""""""altright"""""""""""""""""""" stormweenies on this board"

They are now disavowing Trump based kebab remover and they need to go back.

Stormfags are largely shills
>Hey have you guys read David Duke's new book?
>Did you guys hear about Milo Yiannopoulos's new book?
>Hey guys buy this book!
>Donate to this guy's Patreon he's redpilled!
>We can say openly we're from The_Donald now, right?

I stand with Israel but I'm an American-Firster.

Spencer is being a fag on twitter, but if his overall benefit is good then I do not care.

they need to go back but lets also build a wall, so they stay out

> t. someone who has literally never read a single article by him

Spencer is woke af on the JQ. He just doesn't speak about it constantly, because it attracts undo attention from the (((enemy))) and turns off newfags. He's spoken about it at length on his podcast though.

(((Stormfags)))

Woke

Pick one.

>unironically using JQ
you need to go back

Stormfags don't have a monopoly on echoes m8.
You can be aware of the JQ, without being some LARPtrooper faggot.

Pro-tip: the anti-Spencer threads are a good way of identifying who isn't actually white on here. If you see an anti-RS post you can be sure you're dealing with some shitskin "civic nationalist" or token "black conservative" who thought they could coast on good boy points for supporting Trump.

Spencer talks about pedophile rings in politics in his podcasts. There is no fucking way he is a cia shill. The cia is literally the ringleader of that shit.

You fucking civic national cucks are the interlopers here. You fags were non-existent here until 2016. Before that it was nothing but libertarians and natsocs here.

>Pro-tip: the anti-Spencer threads are a good way of identifying who isn't actually white on here.

Identify

Sup Forums

Pick one.

(((Spencer))) attacked our Emperor, him and his retarded overly serious supporters need to go back.

We know they are all too broke to pay for a wall.

Who's disavowing Trump?

Civic nationalism is the true redpill.

>our (((Emperor)))

I don't like Israel either. But the fact of the matter is the whole settlement resolution kerfuffle is potentially moving us toward leaving the UN. That's a heavenly miracle, no matter how hard TRS shills try to pretend the UN is our friend. The UN is pure black evil and anything that gets us away from them is something we should support. And every single solitary objection I've heard against this by the TRS shills has been based on total ignorance of what the UN actually does to us and the extent of their tentacles in our government, coupled with boneheaded strategies about how to navigate these waters. And that latter point is my biggest objection to Spencer. I think he's strategically retarded and so are his supporters. I remember when the resolution story broke I talked to Spencer shills defending the UN that literally didn't even know how our treaty ratification process worked.

These people need to shut the fuck up and sit on the back of the bus where they belong.

>t. cuck who gets off on Thomas Sowell quotes and thinks Ben Carson is intelligent

I'm starting to believe these threads aren't trolling

srsly jidf pls go

You gotta make deals.

>Civic nationalism
Well at least you confessed

Gib fremden Juden in deinem Reich nicht Raum!

tell me, son, you literally came here yesterday, right?
you need to go back. this is not stormfaggotront. here we do things for teh lulz, and we like it that way.

back in to oven you go, Shlomo

>you need to go back. this is not stormfaggotront. here we do things for teh lulz, and we like it that way.

When stormfront sends their posters they aren't sending their best.

They're bringing faggotry, seriousness, they're triggered and some I assume are good posters.

Good goyim

Richard Spencer literally works for the FBI. He's a plant designed to discredit the alt-right.

>Identity politics

Muh white safe space. White lives matter! Blacks are the devil!

You sound just like a whiny liberal faggot.