Flatearth fags BTFO

flatearth fags BTFO.

see the inverted curve? the earth is hollow and we live on the inside shell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U
youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk
youtube.com/watch?v=SF7FUU7CThs
dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/media/366741
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Preach brother

Hollow earth is real

Agartha is the outer world

nobody in their right mind would think the Earth was flat, and it certainly isn't hollow either.

You're too educated stupid to realize the Earth is contained in a n-dimensional hypercube.

HOLLOW EARTH TEAM RULES

WHO EXPANDING EARTH HERE?

HOLLOW EARTH CELL SOCIETY

KEK AGREES

that's supid as fuck.

i dont get why hollow and flat earthers dont get along. Whatever shape or form the earth might be, were not living on a sphere, space agencies are overpayed photoshoppers and we have been lied to for decades. Can we start with exposing (((them))) instead of turning to your fellow truth seeker?

we live on a sphere mate, stop taking autism and shitposting seriously.

on it, or in it?

If the universe is forever expanding, it as to pull on someting.But at what point dose it break and collapse in on its self, senpi ???

on. my OP is just shitpost for lulz because like hollow/flat earthers are mentally ill.

Expanding Earth is self evident.

youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U

The mass of the Earth is increasing via energy to matter reaction taking place deep inside the Earth.

sure and everything NASA has put out is 100% legit.
youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk

NASA just gets raw data and makes it so it's easier for plebs to see what's up. also things like compositing different length wave pictures that are in b/w with others and assigning them different colors to show them all in one color picture.

you know there's a live video feed from space right?

youtube.com/watch?v=SF7FUU7CThs

oh you mean the 2 hour loop theyve been running since this summer? Please tell me you think this is a 100% legit LIVE stream going on right NOW

>what is a valley?

that's not it idiot. it's a wide angle lens, with the camera slightly tilted up from the horizon.

I have no way of checking in integrity of that screenshot. probably made by some conspiracy nut or shitposter like me.

these are my own screenshots, taken back then. this stream had a thread on pol yesterday and screencapped the same loop still playing (notice the amount of likes the stream has now compared to then)

Freemason Actornauts pretending to be in space.

You are all blue pilled cucks

Holo-earth is the real red pill.

ok I took this screenshot just now. if it's only a 2hr loop, show me this part of it, posted sometime in the past somewhere. prove to me this is a loop.

please tell me why the pic i posted taken only 20 hours ago doesnt show that what i post is authentic. you do an image search and see how many results come of my images. I am not gonna watch this stream again to only prove to you my previous evidence is legit.

NIce city

By the way, i would probably do it if the stream could be rewinded when they broadcast (like they did when i took my first screenshot)

you might as well have photoshopped the same fucking frame into those. it's easy to fake that way. if it's only a 2hr loop, surely it's easy for you to find the part where my screenshot comes from.

go watch the stream now, not kidding, think the part i screenshotted is coming up

Shill

Those digits are sexy as fuck

monitoring.

check'd

but you know numerology and shit like that is jew stuff right?

happening right now

i-is that?...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>bottom is live stream (youtube-dl+MPV)

Fuck

so, evidence profided?

am i having a strok?
isnt that lisbon ?

Is that Spain?

I knew there was something fishy when I couldn't find an official stream at NASA or JPL or anywhere else.
that youtube channel is a scam, and has no affiliationg with NASA. there is no fucking stream on NASA's website either.

Nice CG they have there!

this is not funny at all

they ar putting down its the official stream, watch the verivication mark on theYT channel even, this is supposed to be legit, and just like you, a lot of ppl think this shit is legit

nah, the channels WANTS to seem legit, but it is not. there are no ties from NASA or JPL to that channel. I could make one right now and claim to be streaming "directly from NASA"

you have poiven that the video is not live, and a loop, and that the channel is a scam, bit the channel is not run by NASA so that goes no further.

You might wanna look into the terms of service to get verified on youtube. But a lot of stuff like this (also directly from NASA, you can watch their whole archive of for instance the apollo missions and moon landings) made me come to the conclusion everything NASA puts out is to say at least doubtfull. And why the fuck, if you are on the moon or on the apoaps of a big ecliptical orbit around the earth, cant you manage to take just 1 unedited or shopped photo of the earth?
As the editer of the "blue marble" photograph said it himself.
"it is photoshopped, but of course, it has to be"

I just reported the stream for scam. it claims to be live footage and it's not. maybe jewtube will do something.

sad news bro, this conspiracy is way bigger than only jewtube. this stream wont stop as long as everybody falls for it.
Anyway i wanna thank you for being skeptic enough to change standpoint (even if its only about a sketchy livestream). When you stay open minded, maybe you will see why this whole flat/hollow/concave earth is picking up so much steam on pol, after the holohoax showed how we are lied to about the past, this shows how we are lied to every single day of our lives.
Regarding (((nasa))), research how the organisation came to be, research project paperclip

>project paperclip
aye I know, but the rest doesn't make sense.

what are they covering up and why?

only thing I can come up with is ayylmao

tbqh Lisbon is a god tier city.

Tenho quase a certeza de que é Lisboa, mas não tenho a certeza.

Ajuda-me user.

Thanks, Belgium bro.

let me go find the pic flat earthers use sometimes.
But flat earth (not sure about hollow) just shows the opposite, "space" doesnt exist, hence there are no aliens. If the earth is flat, the big bang and evolution coming forth of it cant be true, wich means there is something you might call "god".
Pic related, found it pretty quick.

É sim, user...é sim.

*tears*

>no gravity
wut? how does everything fall down then?

buoyancy and density. Probably has a lot to do with magnetism as well

IF THE HOLLOW EARTH CELL THEORY ISNT REAL THEN KEK WILL SHOW IT THROUGH MY DIGITS

KEK KNOWS THE TRUTH

if hollow earth theory is real, then kek will give me trips to prove it

I dont know if ur using a proxy or not, but theres a dutch talkshow who discussed black matter with a dutch scientist who claims black matter doesnt exist. And when black matter doesnt exist (they say it exists because we see all galaxies in space moving away from our view) that means we are in the center of the universe, ball/flat/hollow or hypercube XD

"It just does, it's obvious."

The observation is the explanation.

The earth is round, source the Holy Quran
Our Holy book is never wrong

Oy vey

I'm not using a proxy, and I'm pretty sure darkmatter is fake shit made up to fill if the holes of what they don't know (the duct tape of theories).
>when black matter doesnt exist that means we are in the center of the universe, ball/flat/hollow or hypercube
see the jump to such extreme conclusions are what makes me ignore all these people

>digits
you win this time, Sweden.

But the earth is expanding

then go research where the theory of dark matter originated, and why they would need this dark matter to prove einsteins relativity.
I think you see these conclusions as extreme because you dont see the research done to come to this conclusion.
On the other hand, I am not a scientist, so I may have crossed the line to conclude earth is in the middle then without a scientific paper showing my claim, but i think it is also the conclusion of the scientist in the talkshow. Ive found the broadcast in question, his name is erik verlinde.
dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/media/366741

nice trips from a islamitic (larping) swede.
Only all the different forms of earth talked about here are "round" (ok maybe not the hypercube)

fuck einstein and his hocus pocus nonsense. I read his book and it's literally an advertisement for zionism.

b-b-but muh Einstein.
Modern science is based on his theories. so why wouldnt science be an advertisement for zionism to?

no I mean he was literally asking the readers to support the zionist cause. so blatant, I'm surprised Sup Forums has never pointed it out

so much jewery going on in the world that a lot of pre-internet degeneracy will slip through the cracks with our need of new sensation. but you claim einsteins theories are hocus pocus right? Or are you saying einsteins theories are not commonly accapted as factual?

where are the other stars?

where is the glimpse of any of the thousands of other sattalites that are supposed to be in the same orbit? how come none of them ever run into each other, why is there no documentation or proof of sattalites moving in front of the moon?

I'm saying einstein is a shitstain on human scientific history

waarvan akte ;)
but you agree his theories are commonly accepted in modern science? E=MC^2 to name the most obvious one

yes, but modern science in the west is kind of a cult

I refer to it as "scientism". But the whole globe rests on these principals. It is all a giant shitstain on human scientific history I'm afraid.

Buoyancy is an artifact of lower-density matter interactng with higher-density matter (pushing/jostling), while both are in an accelerated frame. Without acceleration (or its apparent mathematical equivalent, gravity), I don't see how buoyancy can be expressed.

I think magnetism is the framework