How are you planning to celebrate Canada 150?

How are you planning to celebrate Canada 150?

The four important themes for Canada 150: the environment, youth, reconciliation with indigenous peoples, and inclusivity & diversity

There is expected to be a tourism surge in 2017 as Canada is Conde Nast's country of the year and The Lonely Planet ranked Canada country the top travel destination in 2017.

Our dollar is at its weakest in years. How will you join us to celebrate?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-01-03/tourism-surge-expected-in-canada
youtu.be/4ZiBKdjJKgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will be listening to patriotic songs
God Save the Queen
Land of Hope and Glory
Rule Britannia
And the Maple Leaf Forever

I will proudly wave my Union Flag and my Red Ensign
I will be celebrating Dominion Day with fireworks and pride knowing that our Confederation is the greatest in the world, and that our British Commonwealth is the greatest group of nations to exist on this planet.

Besides drinking Canadian beer, just being an average leaf in this wage cuck filled country

>The four important themes for Canada 150: the environment, youth, reconciliation with indigenous peoples, and inclusivity & diversity

Have a big bonfire, far from millennials on conquered Native lands and only invite my white friends.

You seem like a good, true leaf.

With diversity.

Remember it's OUR country too

fly an american flag. fuck this cuck hole

>environment, youth, reconciliation with indigenous peoples, and inclusivity & diversity

Kill yourself

The only people who voted for Mulcair are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Trudeau.

>The four important themes for Canada 150: the environment, youth, reconciliation with indigenous peoples, and inclusivity & diversity

Should read:
The four most important themes for Canada 150: diversity, colonization, the economy, and consumerism.

Reading this warms my little burger heart

drinking excessively
>tfw get to watch my home province get raped by NDP while I'm stuck in liberal retard center of the universe town for work
Somebody just get the fucking rake already, i'm done

I'm gonna listen to Stompin' Tom and think of a time when Canadian diversity meant Maritimers, Quebecois, Torronans, Westerners, Northerners, AND (reluctantly) the Métis.

Drunkards cannot go to Heaven

This kinda shit is really fucking embarrassing.

We should be showcasing what it took us to get here:
Sacrifice , hard work , shared common values

but we have Trudeau so it will be minorities telling of their "struggles" while we're force fed their culture from places they left because it sucked. and a good dose of climate change bullshit.

FUCK SAKES RAKE US PLEASE. I AM READY TO BE RAKED THIS SHIT AINT FUNNY ANYMORE.

Let me fix that for you, Justin: How the state can control the very air you breathe, indoctrinated cabbages, bending over and taking it in the ass while getting less than nothing in return, and ensuring the legacy of our country is one of contemplating what could have been while wiping the ashes off your face for the rest of your miserable life.

I will be hating on DUDE WEED LMAO as he makes it all about himself.

With a bottle of whiskey. Pondering the future of the white race

There is plenty to be proud of

>tfw your carbon gets taxed

Nothing. The real Canada turns 500 only in 2034

I'm going to burn down a local synagogue, wish me luck!

>le french cuck can't into numbers

godspeed

>implying you're not a millennial

No carbon tax here!

you guys better worship the fuck out of brad wall because without him you'd be like us with a muslim mayor in your capital and a communist party

>MILITARY GRADE ASSAULT LEAFS

No one gives a shit. Quit clogging the board with your shitty country's issues.

I swear they are giving us more refugees than anywhere else to one day dislodge Brad Wall.

>How will you join us to celebrate?

By buying a new leaf blower

> Canada is preparing for a surge in tourism in the new year. The Lonely Planet ranked the country the top travel destination in 2017. It cited the positive vibes of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, the liveability of our cities, our reputation for inclusiveness and politeness, the weak Canadian dollar and underrated wine. There's also the small matter of Canada turning 150 years old. Celebrations are planned throughout the year and across the country. Bloomberg TV Canada's Amanda Lang speaks to Canada's Minister of Heritage Melanie Joly. (Source: Bloomberg)

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-01-03/tourism-surge-expected-in-canada

What is there to be proud of in that shithole.
Not only is it anti white, it takes pride in it.
youtu.be/4ZiBKdjJKgk

I don't know what to do. My field of work will likely push me towards cities and metropolitan areas but I'd very much like to stay in AB or SK and start a family, buy some land. I keep asking myself if they are really gonna take our flat, barren, tundra from us, what could these coons really want that we have. Fuck man I just want to be left alone