Cuckifornia

What's the deal with this place?

It wasn't always cucked and used to be more conservative and voted consistently Republican.

What went wrong, when and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/443466/california-madness-hypocritical-coastal-elites-soak-middle-class
youtube.com/watch?v=VUXXw6xr4gI
youtube.com/watch?v=UJoFjO3scuk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Number one in many things. The rest of US is behind by decade.

Republicans fucked up and let the Dems to get a foothold, just look at what happened when W was in office, his fuck ups got Obama elected twice.

Many things including poverty, illegal aliens, most welfare given, worst in education, highest cost of living, most property crime
It seems like the policies have benefited the very rich class while destroying the middle and lower ones.

I usually disregard National Review, but they have a good article on this:
nationalreview.com/article/443466/california-madness-hypocritical-coastal-elites-soak-middle-class

As a working Californian I can verify that almost everything in that article is spot on

The State was pretty cucked already by 2000, wasnt it?

Spics desu

>open thread
>ctrl + f "reagan"
>0 results

It was Reagan's fault

the republicans became the party of the rich and wanted lower taxes in the 1980s and California slowly backed away from that. You need a progressive tax rate to maintain infrastructure in a huge state like California. Plus the Schwarzenegger era proved how incompetent and taxless state is and our state almost fell apart as a result

no one reads national review, even trump lampooned that elitist crap.

Everyone wants to come to California considering we have some of the best universities and job opportunities in the country

>1986
>reagan signs amnesty bill with promise of increased border security from liberals
>liberals go against their word and no border security increases pass

hippie flight into Berkeley in the 60's and 70's. Counter culture wave of the mid 70's attracted a lot of people into the bay area on top of the already degenerate period of self destruction in LA, where race riots were abundant amongst mexican and black gangs...conservative leadership of any kind just gave up.

Prop 187 might have saved CA. After it was shot down, CA has been on a downward spiral since.

We have great schools.

But you're joking about the job opportunities. This is the worst fucking state to work and live in. It's expensive as fuck and only comfy if you're making 80-100k plus. The gun laws suck and basically it's becoming less and less white. I can't wait to leave this state. It's beautiful but honestly it's not worth it. I'd rather own my own piece of 50+ acre property that doesn't cost 50 million dollars. Too many people. No water. And shitty taxes. Fuck California and the fucking liberal fucks here.

t. Southern Californian.

This

>swarzanigger

He wasn't even republican. His cunt liberal wife pretty much ran the state. He was more liberal than this fucker brown.

Liberal policies are destroying this state. And have been for a long time. We may have had a rino governor but our assembly that actually makes the decisions have been liberal pricks.

Ha nice try cuck

The north is still pretty okay. I mean, they would be on par with Oregon and Washington, but that's miles better than what California is now. I'm not entirely sure why it's allowed to have so many people in one state.

#1 in what? Bans on water?

Also 3rd lowest IQ in the country.

Thanks spics and niggers.

I would fully support California splitting up into 5 or more states. I fucking hate calling myself a Californian

Fellow Jeffersonian?

>tfw you just want to fuck a slutty south cali latina

I did one while I was in the Navy and it was aight... but her body wasn't anywhere nice as what you think of when latina babe comes to mind.

Reagan was always for amnesty, open borders bullshit. people love him but his thinking is a big fucking reason why we have a problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=VUXXw6xr4gI

Yes, but not nearly as bad.

I'm sad guys. This is my home, I love it here. But I just graduated college and am realizing how shitty everything is... I don't want to move to Phoenix...

is sacramento a shit hole
i wanna live out there where i can have access to lots of nature shit but don't wanna live in a big ass city

>open the border both ways
>no one wants to go to mexico except college students for degeneracy and middle aged white people to yucatan

>everyone wants to come to California
Guess that explains why Californians are leaving in droves, eh?

WOW, importing a megaton of nips couldn't even save Hawaii.

Anywhere like that is expensive as fuck and filled with tourists.

Unless you like nature involving desert and dead shit. Then move to Bakersfield

>tfw second highest iq state

Spics and niggers. Whites are less than 50% of California. 36% or something around there.

It would be a perfect state if it was all white; huge, mountains, a lot of farmland. Maybe some day...

>tfw want to brag about highest iq state but know your state hates mine

>Florida higher than California

Can confirm but it won't be for long. Thank spics, mudslimes and niggers.
Shit is getting worse here by the month.

t. central floridian

>tourists in Sacramento
There are people who live in California who can't even find Saramento on a map. There's no tourism business here. When I told people out of state I was from Sacramento they asked me if I surfed...

If you really want to move to Sacramento, move to Roseville or one of the other towns in Placer county. Much nicer, much whiter, better people, downtown Sacramento is 20-30 mins away if you want to do city stuff.

Well, clearly they know what they're doing since they legalized pedophilia. Clearly they're not bigots. :^)

The world turns; what was may come again. The Fates still spin the web of men's lives. So now, perhaps the gods wish Whites to be great again.

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE!

Is it actually getting that bad over there? Still full of whites here, with occasional nigger.

t. Panhandle

mexicans
youtube.com/watch?v=UJoFjO3scuk

California 1950s and earlier was literal whitetopia. Few know this

Yep. Even my normie parents have started to realize how shitty everything is becoming. There are still a good deal of whites in Seminole, we went red this election. All isn't lost yet, but it's getting there. Half the drivers don't speak English. Went to the SS office in Orlando awhile back, and I was the only white guy there. Place was swarming with mudslimes, negroids and spics. Smelt like rotten cheese.

Ronald Reagen was guilty of High Treason against the united states

I watched "Vertigo" with my dad a few months ago and we both got sad for what happened to San Francisco.

I don't even know what that movie was about, but its sad to think about.

That sounds like a nightmare and I don't really know how to respond. It only makes me grateful to have been raised in this area. I'd definitely move from here if it ever got filled with shitskins.

LA > SF
LA was away a middle class WASP city while SF was just another immigrant filled shihole like everything else back east

>What went wrong, when and why?
Ronald Reagan, Pete Wilson, and Howard Jarvis. Ruined the way the state could collect money and forced them to rely on income and sales tax or federal funding while rewarding rich absentee landowners who have no stake in improving the state. Brought in illegal immigrants to lower wages and cut funding for mental health and homeless shelters which flooded the streets with the homeless.

former Gov. Pete Wilson's fault. He riled up the spics with prop 187 and it's been downhill ever since. before that they never voted nor did they give a shit about voting

>What went wrong

mexicans and colleges

-t. norcal

>Only majority non-white state
>It's fully of complete degenerates who can't even h2o without Nevada or whichever fucking DESERT they get their water imported from

Absolutely disgusting place.

Massive third world immigration happened. The end.

Are you saying that to kill the beast, just stop the Spice (aka, H2O)?