Where did the latinas are loyal and family oriented meme came from?

Where did the latinas are loyal and family oriented meme came from?
Honestly every girl i've met aside from 1 or 2 is a complete slut who would drop the panties for a dude just because he has a "nice" car or w/e bullshit.

First for the gulags

How can latinas even compete?

How can latinas even compete with blonde goddess?

Same here in Russia.
I guess only Muslim girls are still family oriented nowadays cuz they weren't spoiled by sexual revolution yet.

>blonde
That is glorious almond hair, austistic taco.

it's a psyop to promote racemixing

How can latinas even compete agaisnt superior korean pussy?
wtf i want be muslim now

agreed. Mestizos and Injuns are scum of the Earth and deserve to be killed off. The "men" are all 5'6'' manlets who drive spray painted honda civics and the women are so poor and stupid that they are actually impressed by this and end up getting impregnated by him. I honestly feel bad for the white cubans and other castizos who have to get grouped in with these subhumans

when white guys say they like latinas they usually mean the white ones or mostly white ones

This

telemundo latinas =/= real "latinas"

>drive spray painted honda civics
Holy shit this is actually my neighboor from the next door
yep, but it's honestly retarded that they like latinas at all, white women are just so much better

>wtf i want be muslim now
Pues adelante amigo, hay espacio para todos. Que Allah te guía amigo. Hay muchos musulamenes en el DF y en Chiapas. También conozco unos musulmanes en Colombia. Imagínate, unas colombianas en hijab

الحمدلله على نعمة الإسلام

i think some guys up here just don't like american women's attitudes and want to try something different

but i agree with you, i believe white women are the most beautiful

Stop posting big nose mestizas plz

Some are some arent, in a similar ratio that non-hispanic whites have

wtf i want to learn arabic now
>something different
latinas are way way sluttier than whites anyways, aside from that they're pretty much the same
all right

>wtf i want to learn arabic now
It's fun habibi. They say fulan for fulano

Most Latino women I knew would drop their pants because I was white , no joke,they will break up with their Latino boyfriend for a white guy

lol are libanese women any good?
There's this milf in my school that teaches arabic, drives a BMW, holy thiccness man.
lol also this, latina women are super self hateful.

these women are spanish
Latino is not a race so I guess it's just code-word for spanish women

emily is american you pinche gringo, the other one well idk she was in my french classes but she's from european ascendence anyways

How can latinas compete with white girls?

The one thing I disliked the most about dating a Latino women was how physical they are. They hit ,punch and slap you when they are happy and in a good mood, then throw shit at you when they are pissed . IDK if it's like that in Mexico,but here in California it's pretty much ever one of them is like that

There's a huge difference in first generation/immigrated legally latinas vs 2nd and beyond generation.

The former has the traditional values of their heritage (strong family, loyality, etc) while the latter is typical of all western women (slutty, entitled, self absorbed) except with the added psychotic Latina flavor.

My ex used to hit me all the time too. And yes all latino women are fucking bitches most of the time.
HAHAHHAHAHAH
You're fucking retarded, first or second generation makes no different, they're all sluts anyways, seriously, if you understood spanish and came to my university you would realize they have the lowest morals possible

>lol are libanese women any good?
Yes sir, Lebanese and Syrian women are actually really desired across the ME. They have a particularly feminine accent and can be pretty hot. I know a Syrian guy and he talks really softly. The women even more so.

Arab women are my type so it's a good thing I'm unironically Muslim and all the Arab guys are chasing white women

>Every girl I've ever hit on has rejected me in favor of some [better-looking/funnier/smarter] guy.

>hurr durr retard my anecdote

compelling argument

>Wild Feminist appears

Seems like a good deal to me. I may start taking classes with her in 3 weeks.
>
yeah sure.
It's not just me you retard, literally every person, every male and female knows this, everybody says that most girls are complete sluts over here.

if you mean that there's like 1 good girl for each 80 sluts then yes, there's a ratio.
But honestly if you're going to deal with all this bullshit why not just go for white girls.

have one here at work lets me nut on her face and in her pussy on our lunch breaks, then goes home to her Mexicuck husband who kisses her and eats her out

Idk shit seems true that Latinos are loyal. I'm a spic and iv never cheated or considered cheating on my beautiful white Aryan wife. My entire family is like this and even a few of my friends because they wouldn't want to be cheated on. There's 2 bitches at my work that want me and do shit like wrapping their arms around my neck when hugging me during the morning meeting and winking / biting their lips when looking at me. And the funny thing also is most of my white friends keep trying to give me tips on how to cheat and fucking niggers keep calling me gay for not wanting to cheat on my wife. So fuck you faggots.

now this is an anectodal based belief.
because most are like this, not complaining though

>now this is an anectodal based belief
Yeah i know. This is my insight from growing up in LA, i'm adding my pool of data to make a general consensus for this thread, at the very least my detailed account has a good possibility of influencing the opinion of Sup Forums fags just like how half of Sup Forums thinks white women are dying for the BBC because of subliminal shitpost. This is level 1 social engineering kid, you're not saying anything special. People act on emotion not logic.

kys please

>hook up with chola
>she's kind of annoying and overbearing but w/e it's just a hookup
>we spoon naked
>she tells me "don't get mad"
>she sticks a finger up my ass

W...why?

laughed hard at this post

ayy lmao
Probably american culture, while girls are sluts over here too they don't do weird shit like that

>telemundo
>latinas

>watch this twenty years ago
>think to self ... the way these sluts dress ...
>now all women are dressing that way

>Most Latino women I knew would drop their pants because I was white

>go to college in san antonio
>so many fine latinas to choose from
>young tight bodies
>hershey kiss nipples
>before they get old and fat

this, my gringos know what's up.
Honestly it doesn't take too much to get a latina.
however white women are so much better

You should have wifed her. Or let her husband you, idk