*calmly sips tea*

*calmly sips tea*

Waiting for a Trump fan to dispute this

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, which non-whites did he reject for those positions?

What's wrong with being white?

Daily reminder to sage and report spam threads

dispute what? that white people and of course (((jews))) mnuchin*cough are primarily the best men in america in all fields

>Nigger president for 8 years
>Institutional racism and sexism

Can't shitskins just neck themselves already if they don't like living in white countries

Complaining about white men is soooooo 2016, faggot.

>nurses are mostly female
>therefore sexism is obviously the problem

Dispute? This is precisely what we want ya dip.

>31℅
???????

Proof that only killing them will bring Order

>sage

What is there to dispute? Niggers are too busy shooting each other. They have zero inclination to do anything of importance.

>1 post by this ID
Sage and hide shill/bait threads.

How is having the best out of a pool of candidates be picked racist?

Would you pick the less qualified person of not whiteness over the better qualified white person?

k now do that for jews

*sips tea*

Are you trying to argue that white men are superior to everyone else? Why would I dispute that? Is there anything to dispute here?

What's white? Are jews white? Are mexicans white?

meritocracy

>1post by this ID
Its like you guys are retarded or something

That's a strange way to spell "meritocracy".

Too bad I am the only one with 2 posts.

Does this reasoning -- excuse me, there's no reasoning at all here, he's just leaping from data to conclusion -- does this apply to Jews?

There is nothing wrong with this at all. Who needs to dispute this?

except for the black guy, and five women out of twenty-five cabinet members

Why don't black people follow the example of people like Ben Carson and lift themselves up?

Oh yeah, because it's easier to run around being niggers, committing crime, and getting the white man to pay for their welfare

That's the truth and you know it. FACE IT LIKE A MAN INSTEAD OF BEING A FUCKING COWARD.

ANSWER ME THIS: WHY THE FUCK isn't the black community asking for better schools instead of "an end to police brutality"? THEY'RE GETTING SHOT BECAUSE THEY'RE COMMITTING CRIME YOU FUCKING MORONS. BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT GET SHOT ANY MORE THAN WHITE PEOPLE, WHEN YOU ACCOUNT FOR DIFFERENCES IN CRIME LEVELS

>“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police,”
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

And then they LIE about FUCKING CRIMINALS LIKE MICHAEL FUCKING BROWN. "HE WUZ A GOOD BOI AN SHIEEET"

NO HE ROBBED A FUCKING CONVENIENCE STORE, THEN HE CHARGED AT A POLICE OFFICER

THE BLACK WITNESSES CONFIRMED IT - THEIR TESTIMONIES ARE ON WIKIPEDIA!

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

how many cabinet positions? who else was competing for the job tht you think deserves it? if you can't answer these, Kill Yourself

He won, Trump can do whatever he wants with his cabinet. Fuck imagined quotas.

>Jeff Sessions
>Kellyanne (((Fitzpatrick))) Conway
>Michael Flynn
>James Mattis
>John Kelly
>Mike Pence
>Steve Bannon
>Mick Mulvaney

Since when are the Ir*sh white?

#NoWhiteDemocrats

Remember that diversity is more important than merits

>nigger men are 6-7% of the population
>commit more crime than every race

What a racist world we live in

Dispute whitey kicks ass?

but I thought race was a social construct??

fucking liberals and their double standards

>Whites have higher average iq than most minority groups
>Thus, are the majority of college students, scientists, politicians
>muh white privilege, systemic racism

>i know how i'll dispell the notion that i might be racist/sexist/homophobic! i'll imply that a straight white man must've been the best choice for literally every available position!

You are correct.

fuck niggers.

Ben is cool though.

Look at these digits. All ending in four. This confirms OP is a fucking retard (pic related)

HAIL TRUMP

HAIL VICTORY

WHITE POWER

>identity politics

Nothing to dispute faggot.
OP why don't you do an analysis of male jew privilege in teh world of finance, legal, and higher education?!?!?!11

>samuel

Trump campaigned on Using our best people

You didn't think they would be white men?

KEK

Oh look, another I-don't-understand-anything-about-statistical-analysis-or-econometrics thread.

Kill yourself, OP.

Sage

white encompasses all colors of the rainbow stop being a bigoted fag enabling muslim extremistphobe

There are lots of countries run by niggers and various other shitskins. MOST other countries, in fact. Those who don't like it can go to one of those countries, and enjoy all of the benefits provided by shitskin leadership.

>Ben Carson is white

haha okay, sure

ben must have gotten a white hot shot of eurogenes somewhere down the line

now do it for jews

wait, i'll do it for you

100% of the inventors.

No one should have to pick shitty candidates to meet a brown/womyn quota. Eat shit, nigger.

>Elaine Chao is a white man
wat

>Fucking white people appropriating thr rich and and vibrant African culture

It's going to be a hard eight years for you.

Unless the Dems can win back the Blue Wall, they will never see the WH again.

Racism from the left against white voters will only seal your fate faster.

Thank you!

Requesting nigger crime statistics

This

Correlation causation.

Waiting for the popular vote to win an election.

Blow on leaf, blow on...

Are you really drinking tea? What kind? Did you time your sip exactly after you finished the last sentence?

Sounds like a very successful demographic

>they're only 31% of the us but somehow control everyone else

WHY ARE ANY OF YOU RESPONDING!?!?

>1 POST BY THIS ID

Were selected by the public and the publics representatives. This is new world order shit

Kek. Maybe.

I'm okay with people of other skin colours if they agree to abide by the same rules as all the rest of us.

If they don't want to then they should fuck off to another country.

As long as he does not apply that logic to jews then he will be accepted by the mainstream. It is incredible how jewish representation is much more disproportionate than white male representation and yet the left constantly ignores it.,

>100% of Trump's cabinet picks are white

>Ben Carson is white now

I guess if they keep screaming UNCLE TOM loud enough, they think his skin color will change?

hey faggot
>Who is Elaine Chao
>Who is Ben Carson
>Who is Betsy DeVos
neck thyself

Wow what a racist sexist. Bigot!

also the jews, all the economic cabinet is jewish

Are you purposefully acting retarded? Race can be a social construct and also have social consequences. Those concepts are not mutually exclusive. Pointing out that whites are in power isn't a contradiction and isn't a double standard.

I'm sure you can find plenty of examples of double standards, but this is not one of them. Your post diminished the quality of my day.

>Non-hispanic whites are ~62% of America
>Males are half the population
>Ergo, white males are 31% of America

> muh 69%

god this number changes every time it's used.

Jews are not white reee

>>Institutional racism and sexism.

Um... they didn't vote themselves into office.

Only the best and brightest are chosen

Institutionalized racism/sexism would be if you're not allowed to appoint anyone but white men to your cabinet as President. Their proposed alternative would probably be some diversity quota, which would be an institutionalized method od denying appointments based on race if there's already too many that share their skin color.

>dispute this

Let me tell you about the Jews.

Niggers are 13% of population... 50% of murders...

MEME THIS PLEASE

his campaign manager was a woman even shilldog didn't have that

Does this guy not know that Ben Carson, Elaine Chao and many other women exist in the cabinet? Racist and sexist much?

Or based Thomas Sowell. Born poor in Harlem, served in USMC, undergrad at Harvard, phd from UChicago, and built a legacy btfoing race baiters with redpills.

These are the kind of people that want you to hold zero power.
>Move to a country that is majority White
>Complain about your own worthless ethnicity not being represented anywhere because they suck

100% of interracial rape

>the outcome is undesirable to me
>therefore there is racism and sexism

its literally not an argument

show me where there is racism and sexism, you cant just say that the outcome is not proportionate therefore there must be racism and sexism

why doesn't he fuck off to whatever third world shithole that his parents crawled out of if US is so racist?

I'm in support of institutional white supremacy.

I don't have to defend shit.

You forgot
>100% effective at their jobs
FTFY

the most capable people are chosen

*calmly teleports tea*

how can >Asian be higher than whites?
unless this is the euro definition of >Asian ?

retard liberal can't figure out thats why they lost

You want to fill your party with incompetent shitskins? good luck retard

More like *sips latte* amirite?

remove the millions of illegal mexicans and try again

>implying it's not the current year

because chinks are subhumans

Yes, they are probably including pakistanis and southern asians in it

Dispute it?

You're confusing us with people who think genitals and race are more important than competency.

Your whole paradigm is irrelevant fraud. Embrace it and fuck off back to your safe space.

implying this isn't a victory

damn, the left really is retarded

Yall'r really pushing this sipping tea thing, is it to imply that the one reading your astounding bombs of revelation would be unable to calmly sip tea and in fact spill it all over their keyboard?

>who is ben carson?

So you're saying they're the best?

can't find anything saying otherwise so most likely so.