Long term effects of racemixing

stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html

Portugal will always be the most inferior country in Europe because of the Africans that were mixed into it hundreds of years ago. This is irreversible.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index#Very_high_human_development
youtube.com/watch?v=dtVQJCq2cCM
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ku8nHg7AOY
refutingblackmansgifttoportugal.blogspot.pt/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzZlOKnYlw
bomdia.eu/emigrante-portugues-matou-e-enterrou-turco-em-restaurante/
refutingblackmansgifttoportugal.blogspot.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=OGzJFpyKx34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index#Very_high_human_development

You can see that the Portuguese fail to even beat Latin American and Arab countries in development, because it's out of their biological means to do so.

The population of LISBON was 10% slaves.

Having slaves started to be discouraged in continental Portugal already in the end of the 16th century and was outlawed in 1761, more than 100 years before we did it in the colonies. Note I said outlawed, not freed. These slaves were shipped back to Brazil, Cape Verde, Congo and Guinea, where we had plantations.

If anything, our high African admixture comes from "Retornados", the people who returned from our colonies, from 1974-1976, when he gave them independence. A lot of these people were mixed.

But Portuguese people are more attractive than ugly-ass Germanics. If it weren't for the fact that slavs raped so many women after WW2 ended, you'd be almost as ugly as Anglos.

Also, what explains better our shitty GDP (what is driving that low HDI) is politics, especially compared to Spain or France, the same way North Korea is shitty compared to South Korea. The periods 1820-1926 and 1974-now were/have been a disaster politically wise. There is too much instability, too much leftist brainwashing and politicians are not friendly towards business.

Wtf, I thought Portugal was like 99% white and hates niggers?

Also, if you think it's all because of IQ, explain this, which is an actual proxy for IQ comparable between countries.

the brits had more slaves than us in Britain

it's bullshit Anglo propaganda made when we were not in good terms

the fact that all the top countries in this graph have the highest suicide rates lead me to believe that native Americans are the master race

Thanks lads, almost thought I was a nigger for a second there, whew

Damn this sucks I thought Portugal was uncucked.

I was thinking about coming to Portugal next summer for vacation ooga booga where the white women at?

we're meds, med women usually are not white enough for that type of shit

>The infant mortality rate in Portugal is 59.2 per 1000 births (in Sweden, 12.9 percent, U.S., 20.7 percent, France, 20.4 percent)
Also, on infant mortality. Just checked it from Wikipedia: we have the 14th lowest in the world, lower than Germany's. It is 3.6 and the numbers the US and France is showing there in 1971 would be nigger tier today.

cheers!

HOL UP
SO YO BE SAYIN'
WE CAN APPLY 4
ASYLUMS AND SHIET!?

we are brothers

>tfw African
How can I go back to my homeland in Africa?

We're Atlantic, not Mediterranean.

All the stereotypes you have about Portugal usually just apply to Spain because we're too small and quiet to have any projection, unlike the loud obnoxious Spicniards.

This is how it goes. Spain are the true meds.

its k porkchop bro, you guys are good in my books, although u guys have a bad reputation of shitting like the Indians in construction sites, but other than that u guys are great

>Wanting to be a Cuckterranean
>Literally the kiddy pool of Oceans.

The Mediterranean will never have this, and will never breed men brave enough to venture it:
youtube.com/watch?v=dtVQJCq2cCM

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ku8nHg7AOY

We navigate with naus and caravelas, not shitty galleys, like those fucking meds.

the dude's not portuguese doe

you are toothpaste

He's also not sailing on a barely holding experimental wooden ship for the first time of his life.

He practiced in said kiddy pools for a long while before coming to the big league.

you are 60% white

How can Spain even compete?

refutingblackmansgifttoportugal.blogspot.pt/

Jesus Christ, are you people actually constantly sauced?

And we did it in the open sea. In Vasco da Gama's voyage to India in 1497 his fleet spent more than 3 months in the open sea to circumvent Africa because of winds and the Cape of Good Hope. I visited replicas of their ships. What they did required some balls.

N-no.

any other "africans" here want to zionist Africa and toss the "palestinians" to madagaskar?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzZlOKnYlw

We still got it:

bomdia.eu/emigrante-portugues-matou-e-enterrou-turco-em-restaurante/

>Portuguese dude owns a restaurant in Germany
>Roach mafioso comes by regularly to squeeze protection money out of him
>One day he brings a gun that he lays on the counter to intimidate the Portuguese guy
>Portuguese guy fist fights him, and the gun drops to the ground
>Portuguese guy grabs the gun and shoots him on the head
>Portuguese guy buries roach on the ground and installs new tiles
>Portuguese guy boasts on facebook about his new floor
>Portuguese guy gets found out and trialed
>Portuguese guy is acquitted as innocent and beat up a the court door by Roach Jr.
>Roach Jr. gets sued
>Portuguese guy survives.

It may be as deep as that roach is, but we still got it.

Last time I looked spain had 20x the amount of explores as portugal. I will also add magellan and colombus were financed (which is the only thing that matters) by spain and discovered/claimed for it.

Face it were the better sailors

ok

Funny.

This guy (Duarte Pacheco Pereira) not only got this victory out of the turks, but was the Scholar responsible for measuring the longitude of Brazil to suggest the change of the Tordesilhas line further west, as well one of the first scientists to measure the effect of the moon on the tides.

Spain did have more cash to spend, but they got exacly the same amount of globe we did, and it was out of copying us 60 years later.

For anyone interested in the full refutation of this old bullshit, here:

refutingblackmansgifttoportugal.blogspot.ca/

"Ray Smith" doesn't exist, by the way, which should tell you something about his motives. His article was first published in the 70s in the National Vanguard, a white nationalist rag of a magazine, which is affiliated with the National Alliance. The National Alliance's membership includes the pedophile Kevin Strom, the criminal Kevin Walker, and the murderer Thomas Mair. Great bunch of guys.

>Last time I looked spain had 20x the amount of explores as portugal.
I actually did the calculations on this and, per capita, Portugal produced significantly more explorers than any other nation on the planet. I didn't write anything down but I can do the calculations again if you really want.

Racism is a bullshit charge, especially on Sup Forums. There is some Black ancestry in Portugal ignore the D&C line. I doubt it was enough to make a difference, but it is the largest in the continent.

portugal is poor because they are a buncha retarded commies & leftists
And because they had recent corrupt dictatorships that impeded development

The problem is that southern areas of portugal has a lot of brown admixture

"africa" doesn't mean black
It means north africa/moors
Isn't this chart totally fake anyways

I'm not charging racism. I'm charging that:

1) The article was written by an anonymous individual who sources none of his claims.

2) The article was published in a tabloid magazine which has no record of credibility and whose founders and contributors not only have no known academic backgrounds but are in fact criminals and disreputables.

Finally, I'm not sure where that image comes from but if it uses the Moorjani et al. (2011) study as its source of information, then it might be worth mentioning that the study has been roundly critiqued for its shoddy methodology.

Not to mention the claims that we discovered East Canada and West Australia before the recorded times, but that's not widely accepted so it's fair.

Africa doesn't necessarily mean nigger, though

Preparing your mind for the Turk/Arab gift, Hans?
That shit is old, boring, and inaccurate.
Refuted a thousand times here.

You cant suggest your the first Europeans to think of sailing or traveling westward. As for the new world spain beat you to it with colombus. We can sit back look at all the what if and what led it but, the reality is spain discovered it first. Face it Bigger empire, larger spoken language, more rape babies ect.

You could have been part of it but, you had to ally with eternal anglo and that's is a stab in the back.

Fucking hell

What about the Irish though?

Are they niggers too?

Nice post. Now go back to your cuckshed Ahmed.

>the IMPERIO strikes back

>As for the new world spain beat you to it with colombus.
You mean Cuba?

Also, America Proper was known to the Portuguese, which is why we pushed the Tordesilhas line west when prompted. Keep in mind that returning from Southern Africa meant going around the south atlantic current vortex, which brought you to the Brazilian coast where birds could be seen.

Remember this guy? he was actually the one that suggested it based on earlier voyage's captain reports.

So much so that we sent a messenger to meet Pedro Alvares Cabral in Southern Africa to go around further west to officially claim it in 1500.

Yes it does al-sandnigglus

we should genocide the turks for poisoning the south east like that

and the north africans for poisoning hispania

Kek says so

>its another divide and conquer

IBERIA STRONG

>You cant suggest your the first Europeans to think of sailing or traveling westward.
It is an undisputed fact of history that Portugal was the pioneer of the Age of Discovery. They had already explored and colonised Madeira, the Azores, and the African coast before the rest of Iberia had even finished their reconquest.

>We can sit back look at all the what if and what led it but, the reality is spain discovered it first.
Unlike you, mostly the Portuguese don't stoop to such lows as trying to deprive others of their rightful accomplishments. Perhaps you could learn something from that.

>You could have been part of it but, you had to ally with eternal anglo and that's is a stab in the back.
And it continues to be a point of great pride in the Portuguese national conscience that they repeatedly, time and again, told the Spaniards to fuck off and convinced them to do so through strength of arms.

There is absolutely nothing worse or more obnoxious on this planet than American Iberists.

>the most inferior

Nice pleonasm m8
Must be the long term effects of kike mindfucking

>a teuton, the most cuckolded and whipped race in all of europe, that's only claim to fame is getting its arse handed to it, tries to denigrate based Poortugal.

Sorry but Poortugal throughout the kebab, youse are welcoming them in with open aresholes

The aim of Colombus was to reach India. He proposed his voyage first to D. João II of Portugal who rejected him because he knew Colombus would never get to India. Also, we had already discovered land in Canada in the 1470s, and we knew its land extended to the saw, so we figured there was something in the middle.

And MAGALHÃES! betrayed Portugal for a higher pay, that cunt.

well done horizontal belgium, you got pablo's taking the bait 3rd post

>mfw qt moortugese gf

How is saying you're almost completely nigger free negative propaganda?

After Merkel wins again I don't know how you guys are going to come up with enough courage to post here again.

He's talking about the claims of negroid ancestry. The claim mostly stems from older editions of the Encyclopædia Britannica.

Albanians are even more stupid than turks according to every map though

Why is that? what makes them more retarded than turks?

Oh dear, der ewige anglo-faggot

It's OK Hans, just accept your destiny as a cucked nation, that will spit on the grave of its ancestors and sell the future of its descendants, for the sake of muslims and jews.

Even though you're an absolute disappointment to your ancestors, a mere shadow of what a man should be, we portuguese still respect you as a human being (not as man), and you're welcome to live in Portugal once Germany finally falls.

>implying the admixture is a meaningful amount
>implying that portugals economic situation isn't due to a highly complex set of outside factors
>"Well... X race isn't REALLY white because W, Y and Z"

Will stormfront ever stop ceasing to be a source of autism and embarrassment for anyone who even mildly associates themselves with the right?

Remember Afrikaaners are blacker than the Portugese at 10%
>robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2012/06/16/white-nationalist-lies-about-portugal-and-the-dangers-of-mulattoization/

Germany.. I am disappoint..

>jimmy savile interacted with jews in 1975

wow you beat him the fuck out holy shit

The Germans are just venting their anger at their own impotence in the face of the Islamic invasion on people who mostly have done nothing wrong. Usually it's Poles but I suppose faggot OP is switching tactics.

youtube.com/watch?v=OGzJFpyKx34

>portugal

Explain to me why is this the first time i see this beautiful pic.
Saved

iberia strong

I don't understand why some of you have random pics like this saved, just in case you get to use it for a thread that pertains to Portugal.

Do you have random pics saved for other nations if a thread swings that way? Maybe a folder for the French, or the Dutch?

At least they don't have muslims, Ahmedi.

that is literally the worst come back in existence desu

I have a folder called banter and the individual pics have each countries' names. I don't have anything for the UK, though, because you are best allies

well done

>shrewdly shilling our league as an ad

Fun Fact the Canadian Government officially classified portuguese people negroes until 1960

Pretty strange that my father's passport, which was issued in 1954, has "white" under race.

We have a severely aged population, of course the literacy rate isn't perfect.

kek

The most gay sport, just after UFC (i know, not a sport, but i put all these "men-hugging-other-naked-men-trying-to-make-woman-alpha-sports in the same category, sue me faggots)

Iceland has a nigger tier education system.

what a bullshit chart, so Lithuanians are whiter than germans now, and French aren't white at all?

Color coded horrifically too