It sends a strong message of bravery

It sends a strong message of bravery..

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12007191
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice ass mmm

As brave as the illegals crossing the border.
True patriots.

fuck drumpt and fuck white people

I wonder if anyone saw him on the street and wondered why there was an autist roaming around with his pants around his ass

This desu, would squeeze.

;_;7

Needs more penis. Also, strawpoll.me/12007191

Fear is the prerequisite to bravery. Risk is the prerequisite to fear.

Their is no risk in flipping off a building with your underwear hanging out. There is no risk in typing "I'm against racism and sexism" on your phone and posting it on the internet. This lazy virtue signalling and """activism""" is perfectly tailored to sedentary cowards.

more like a message of wanting to be fucked in the ass

what did he mean with it being underwear?

If he likes Mexico so much, why doesn't he return to there?

*PPPBBBRRRRRTTTTT*

It's official, Trump is done.

Because that's racist and Mexico is a big shitholes that is unable to rebuild, thanks to both Mestizos and Dominicans.

Your drivel will not stand when we are in power.

:(

dude. words hurt.

If digits confirm Bernie Sanders will admit that he had a sexual fantasy with Stalin on national television.

They had to photoshop the hot sauce fart stains out.

>Mexico pulls down its pants to be assfucked by Trump's wall

Story checks out.

> Mexicans
Canadians of Latin America

>Mexico is ass

Message received.

Who's the white guy giving the finger?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....

Lmao

>degenerate flipping off the property of a man who will never have to entertain the likes of his ilk

My sides are just outa here senpai

SAVAGE

>telling trump to fuck off
>while literally shitting on mexico
yep typical chicano

Fuck Mexicants

Wow. Such power. How inspiring.

Because it's an absolute shithole due to it being full of mexicans, just like any american suburb that gets mexed

How many cocks have been up dat ass?

so, some fucking spic decides to live in america, but still glorifies Mexico? Why? Why are there so many people who shit on America and still live here?

I still find this picture hilarious.

He's clearly a degenerate with the way he dresses, but the underwear is hilarious to me.

Every time he's sitting down his ass is on top of Mexico. Least he understands that's where Mexico belongs.

BBBBBBBBBRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnniiiffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....ssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my dear

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…

>It sends a Mexican fart

Why not go back to mexico then if its soo awesome.. i'll wait.