Daily Reminder

>Americans will literally defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/historic-kiss-same-sex-canadian-navy-1.3461219
google.com/search?q=gays in canadian military&biw=1260&bih=642&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiom8rysafRAhXBMSYKHWmHDrAQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=qQcI3fzO8mOudM:
army-armee.forces.gc.ca/en/news-publications/central-news-details-page-secondary-menu.page?doc=strong-pride-ready-canadian-armed-forces-marches-in-annual-toronto-pride-parade/iqdinj35
youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHEN will you autistic fucks get over the gays?? Redpill them, don't shun them. Holy fuck.

Stuff like this really tests my patriotism and loyalty to this country

The guy who did this probably got his ass chewed. Both figuratively by his commander and literally by his gay lover

Who cares desu, it triggers the FUCK out of sandcucks. Based us army

>Sup Forumstards get triggered by a fucking rainbow flag

Strongest army in the world

Actually, "for this we'll relieve the officer involved of their command", effectively ending their career.

AAAACKKKKK

I lost it a long, long, lonnng time ago. This right here is the new America. It is not worth saving.

Why do all gays have a kinda hunchback, which gets worse as they age.

This is why the Marines are better, liberalism hasn't infected them yet

Pretty sure most of those aren't gays, I think it was some required exercise for soldiers in that unit. I assume the unusual posture is due to being unaccustomed to wearing heels.

>Comxandir Daquisha Goldberg and the Rainbow Rangers proudly fly their colors over Fort Poopdick

There was literally nothing wrong with "Don't ask, don't tell".

-t.sodomite

Faggot lover. Stop moving the goalposts

What goalposts?

He probably doesn't even know what that phrase means, user. Leave the autistic kid be.

No one gives a shit about the army. They are coast guard tier now.

teletubbies!

This one is way worse than the gay flag. Gay men are still men, they're just faggots. Making men act like women is egregiously destructive to the state of manhood, and I have no clue how we got to the point that people can do this shit in public, and not get thrown out of their jobs.

Acting like a woman doesn't make you a woman, if you feel it does, then your masculinity was nothing more than an act to begin with.

WHIP HIS FAGGOT!!!
BRING FLOGGING BACK INTO THE ARMY AND WHIP AND BEAT EVERY SINGLE HOMO IN THE ARMY
THE ARMY IS FOR MEN ONLY NOT NANCIES

>trying this hard

Join the club.

Of course I am because homos need to be forced to act normal, stop acting gay just be normal it's not hard.

>just be normal it's not hard.
You really can't know that if you're not gay yourself (and even if you are, that only gives you your own personal experience of homosexuality, not a composite of all gay people)

faggot

Your post is gay and insulting to my intelligence, well done!

True

Shut the hell up faggot maybe if you got whipped you'll finally wise up and act like a normal man

what board do you think you're on

I'm not gay though.

Then why do you defend homos?

Not the sign of the covenant! Nooooooo!

>behaving like a woman doesn't make you less of a man

Why do you go digging for clams

Modernism? Yeah this is America Sup Forums might hate faggots, want to kill them at times, but fuck every country that thinks it can kill our faggots. That boi pussy is ours.

What

Daily reminder that Canada had same sex marriage legal before the USA did ;)

Well at least we still have the Marine Infantry...

faggot says what?

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/historic-kiss-same-sex-canadian-navy-1.3461219

google.com/search?q=gays in canadian military&biw=1260&bih=642&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiom8rysafRAhXBMSYKHWmHDrAQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=qQcI3fzO8mOudM:

army-armee.forces.gc.ca/en/news-publications/central-news-details-page-secondary-menu.page?doc=strong-pride-ready-canadian-armed-forces-marches-in-annual-toronto-pride-parade/iqdinj35

These are just a few cases that took me 3 minutes of searching. Their are hundreds and hundreds of fags in your military. The only reason ours is on the news is because the US is apart of a handful of countries that actually fucking matter in the world. Canada WILL always be second class, you hold absolutely no power in the world and never will.

Why shouldn't I?

It's true though. If wearing a dress and heels is a threat to your manhood, you aren't a man to begin with.

Because homos are an abomination read your bible

>read your bible
Romans 13 and 1 Peter 2 both say that it is God's will that you obey the governments and laws created by man, as they exist to express the will of God. By opposing homosexuality, something which your government approves of, you are going against the will of God.

So, tell me? Is that a man or a woman?

Any context to this pic?

Gods will comes first

50 year old dude role playing a 6 year old girl

youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s

And God's will is that you accept homosexuality.

My country is the new Brazil, but with fags.

No it isn't, he said it's an abomination
And he warned about people like you.

1 Corinthians 5:11
But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

Are you stupid

fpbp they already hate the LGBT community for riding along on their wins then turning their movement into a useless bitchfest, and became redpilled by the useless wymyn there

>he said it's an abomination

He also said

Romans 13:2
Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

They want to fuck your probable autistic early teen son user.

Mark 7:8
For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do

GOD COMES FIRST

You dont know what youre talking about. Tell me what the forbidden fruit is. Did adam and eve cause the fall of mankind or did adam and steve. What did Christ say was the sin of sodom? Are you a Levitical priest? Are you wearing polyester? Marry Christ bud. David and Jonathan. Roman centurion. Born eunuchs. Ethiopian eunuch

>Leafs actually defend this

Shoop. This one's not

Southern Baptists

and they were the same guy

>1945
Hi Charlie. Hows the zika and HIV? Going to invent some more diseases in a lab? Post some car crash death stats. Do you use a condom?

fuck off you bluepilled faggot, the only thing you can give a sodomite is a gun so they can kill themselves

Possessed favelamonkey

Nice fake news. It doesn't specify anything about what this "education" entails, it's probably no more explicit than the education most receive on man-and-woman sex. Keeping people ignorant of sexual deviance helps no-one.

Why does Sup Forums hate me?
>Conservative
>Hate SJW and Marxists
>Won't be getting married since Christianity doesn't allow it: Not that I'm religious
>Help my friends get laid all the time
>Top, not bottom
>Redpilled on Jews
>Technically I'm more manly than all of you since I dominate other men while you dominate woman.
>Probably still bang more woman than all of you. . .
Just daying boys, why do you hate me?

>(((Family Research Institute)))

kek nice one leaf

ZOMG HE'S GAAAAAAY

Yes, goy, strap on a pair of high heels to prove how masculine you are! Wearing a dress is the new manly!

>there's no american flag next to the fag flag
Patriotism is long gone now

Nothing is more womany than a vagina and you defile yourself with it 24/7

Let me guess...you refuse to crossdress because you're afraid you're going to like it?

I won't defend it.

I hope you die you cringy ass fuck.

There are 30 sources faggot. Here's another infograph.

No, I don't crossdress because I don't have a compulsion to wear women's clothing.

Fuck it, I'm doing a homo dump

These faggots were in ROTC

Then why are you getting so defensive about it?

Let me guess, You are afraid to shoot heroin because you are afraid you might like it?

>Leafs will defend this

shouldn't they be waving their countries flag?

what the hell is that?

>Raised bight faggot flag in camo tent camp
>Camp get shelled by Ahmed and Muhammad

Well shit. No wonder the US is still in the middle east

No, it's more about side effects and addiction. It would have to have a really major positive (like saving my life) for me to be willing to take those risks.

>sample size of 3
>obviously biased reporting/commentary
nice try, though

the faggots are coming...the faggots are coming

Fuck the goddamn fags.

This was refuted years ago. The guy is a delusional religious fanatic and pedo apologist, and furthermore, the main study he cites says the exact opposite of what he claims it does. The author of the study ended up openly calling him out for his blatant (and obviously intentional) "misinterpretation".

And I've never gotten a straight answer from any of the articles about him, but he doesn't seem to have actually proposed any alternative treatment for transgenderism. Even if the positive effect of transition is minimal, it's still better than nothing. It's against the principles of the medical field to reject a treatment in favor of something inferior simply because you find it ideologically unpalatable.

if a fucking trans/gay/whateverthefuck soldier at least executes job properly and doesn't act like a little bitch then I could give a flying fuck less what they do in the bedroom.

>next to
I hope you meant "flying above"

either way, i don't see the flag
where the fuck is it
are these fuccbois telling me their forced homo culture is more important than their country

The treatment is ineffective and costs the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars per patient. There is nothing in medical ethics that permits lying to a patient by saying "snake oil will help you, now please give me big money."