Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/01/gender-issue-reader-comments-faq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't deserve this Earth anymore. We should all commit mass suicide and let the monkeys try their hand at this after we are all gone.

really gets the noggin joggin

If digits confirm Bernie Sanders will admit that he had a sexual fantasy with Stalin on national television.

>Susan ((((Goldberg))))

memes aside. everyone one Sup Forums would fuck her right?

I tried to find the author last month but couldn't. This confirms what I was checking though.

>Susan Goldberg
>Gloria Steinem
>Sheryl Sandberg

It's like pottery

>Susan Goldberg
>Gloria Steinem
>Sheryl Sandberg
Do jews understand why we want to put them in ovens? Because by this point, they should realize.

Both genders matter.

every fucking time! its kinda scary actually

>goldberg

Don't be so nihilistic. Earth was never meant to be a paradise.

Also
Delete this.

does it have a vagina?

Yes but that's not really saying much. My standards are pretty much don't be horrendously fat or ugly and be under 70 years old. That's it, if you can meet those standards as a woman I'd in all likelihood do you.

Hmm. Really makes you think.

Kill yourselves degenerates.

Every.Single.Fucking.Time.Without.Fail.

Seriously, it would actually be refreshing to see some piece of marxist shyte authored by someone who is NOT a jew.

pink boipussy.

Jews owns all media, the written word on paper is dead, who care's 2017? No one.
Traps are mentally retarded.

I would still

Sick shit

>Goldberg

>If digits confirm Bernie Sanders will admit that he had a sexual fantasy with Stalin on national television.
Reroll

no vagina, no deal.

i have low standards, must have a vagina and XX chromosomes.

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/01/gender-issue-reader-comments-faq/

HOLY FUCK

>Biology has a habit of declaring itself. Sometimes, though, biology can be put on hold for a while with puberty-blocking drugs that can buy time for gender-questioning children.

THESE BASTARDS ARE PROMOTING SUPPRESSING PUBERTY WITH HORMONES

THIS IS ALL ABOUT JEWS GETTING RID OF TESTOSTERONE!!!!

That caused me to cogitate.

>chk'd

Well I guess natgeo is officially over for good now. What a fucking sad world when one of my favorite magazine is going to stop being made. They history behind that mag is ruined as well. Nice going kikes.

>berg

God I hope NatJewo's sales plummet because of this and they go out of business.

you do realize that is just a prepubescent boy with long hair, right?

Is there any s ientific basis for transgenderism or is it just feels. Every single transperson I've meet irl was suicidal even after transitioning.

People with psychotic disorders have full-blown delusions, they can believe anything.

The worst thing about the transgender kids is many of them aren't even psychotic, they are just brainwashed dogtooth-style by lesbian adoptives or airhead parents who trust a jew doctor. They're pushing for surgery to remove the penises of children because they picked up a barbie doll once - they're already allowing hormones for children no matter how young. Lesbian parents can literally say to a jew doctor that he 'has a look in his eye that makes me think he's really a girl' and have him put on hormones.

>(((goldberg)))

Defender
Tender

Why not just castrate them? Imagine all the foreskin you could sell, Many shekels could be made.

Most are trans either because they're mentally ill (IE, Buffalo Bill syndrome), because of brownie points or because their twisted parents have brainwashed them (most of the time these are bitter lesbian couples).

The poor boys mother is some cunt trans activist, and this was before her son "discovered herself". Fucking bitch should be in jail for child abuse.

OMG double tits *starts sobbing*

Join the New Knights Templar
DEUS VALT

>Sup Forums BTFO

But user, we're the ones with our genitalia, sanity, and souls intact.

Kikes
kikes
kikes

*insert Morriaku screaming "GOLDBEEEEEERG"*

I wonder (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((who))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) could be behind those magazines.

It must be those goddamn white liberals and Muslims!

Liberals are the real racists, and they hate Israel, so they're anti-semites too!