twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bernie is aging like shit tho

>Bernie
>alive in 4 years

It will be Trump vs Kanye.
>Implying Yeezy has the patience to wait until 2024
>Implying he won't run as a Democrat
>Implying he won't get the nomination

There will be no elections after Trump is assassinated and Baron takes revenge on the world with his iron fist. Only emperors from here on out.

Bernie will never have enough supporters to get elected.

Ever

lmao nah. my god bernie is so goddamn embarrassing. we'll see him hospitalized before twenty eighteen no doubt. i stare in disbelief & slowly shake my head side to side when i encounter someone that earnestly wants their buttugly blubbering hunchback bernie to be in charg-a shit. if anything kanye'll wipe the floor with his dumb ass in the primary debates. bernie's over & done with my man. there's no place in history available for that simpleminded oaf. away w/ you.

So Trump will be the best one and Bernie the worst?

No, but "The Empire Strikes Back" was indisputably the best of the original trilogy. This bodes well for Trump.

twitter.com/kanyewest/status/808769227847036941

> Implying Trump won't win a re-election or some other nationalist candidate won't win due to the (((Left))) doubling down on their tactics

Imagine how many more pilled people will be on our side in the next 4 years

I honestly think it would have been faster had Hillary won.

bernie can still win guys
heres how

Bernie isn't looking so well

>2020
> 99% of USA will be spics or nigers
It's possible

Warren will run in 2020 because the Democrats know they have no fucking chance in 2020. She is a good throwaway candidate, to show the liberals in the US "hey at least we tried"

Kanye will run as GOP 2024

>inb4 Bernie dies before 2020

Bernie will be 79 in 2020. He'll be spending his time in his three big houses and driving his Audi R8, bought with donor money and selling out to Hillary.

what about him?

That's proven it's not him dude.

YES BERNIEBROS WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE

>n-n-n-not him
>n-n-n-no refund anyway

i saw this a little while ago and laughed my ass off

He was being followed by a Bernie bus LMAO

KEK! How delusional are Bernouts? He'll be 79 years old by the next election and they think he will be president! They honestly were the best part of the election, watching their hopes and dreams being crushed over and over again felt so good!

He'd be pushing 80 if he lives that long

>implying he isn't going to be running as VP for Ivanka in 2024

DONATED ANOTHER 50, MATCH ME!!!

no.

trump only has to do half-way decent to get re-elected.

>running for president at 78 years old

ESB was the best movie in the trilogy.
Stupid leftist fucks.

>no proof that he's following the bus at all except this guy's word

He could have taken a photo that included both, but as it stands this was fake news.

>Trump
>4 years
K