Charles Manson is reportedly out of prison, hospitalized; what is his legacy?

What is Charles Manson's legacy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9g-U2-cAUMM
youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T0BFZiKe4i0
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js
youtube.com/watch?v=A-Mvk0YEsL0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-2zF_0JqXQY
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James Mason - Siege.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=1ERIssUYV8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he will kill again

Being a retard and burden on society

>
this, I don't get why edgy 15 yr olds worship this fucking retard, he didn't do anything cool or good, and his IQ is like 90, he is a literal retard when it comes to whites, he said some cool sounding shit, but thats about it.

Edgy t-shirts for 90s metal bands

making this video and being referenced by a lot of people, im actually surprised he wasn't put to death sooner.

youtube.com/watch?v=9g-U2-cAUMM

Also his music isn't bad

Never actually killed anybody you know that right?

Reminder: Manson is currently married and pol is virgin edgelords

pretty much an acid crazed prophet of the modern times. predicted "helter skelter" which is basically a large scale race war propagated by the government . apparently a real charmer (hence his concubine of wives) and a very talented musician. his mother had him at a very young age and never gave a fuck about him and as a result he's basically been in and outside of correctional facilities ever since

ever since 16 or so*

He could have been a talented musician:
youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ

This. His legacy is a cool sounding speech in the beginning of that Death Grips song

This. I read his biography and realized that he was just an attention-seeking pussy

telling someone else to pull the trigger means you're killed someone you dumb faggot by that logic pablo escobar and Al Capone did nothing wrong

guess every president ever should be locked up then faggot

well what did capone get roped on friend ? tax evasion :^)

are you saying that all that Sup Forumstards that tell "do it" when people say they are going to suicide are murders?
wew

>out of prison
He's in a hospital as a prisoner. He's not "out of prison." Fake news

>telling someone else to pull the trigger means you're killed someone you dumb faggot

How many political leaders are murders by this definition?

he was red pilled long before any of you faggots

>Avoiding paying taxes
>Not worse than murder
You gotta do your service to your community, killing people if anything helps them escape the bonds of taxation

>LOOOOOOOOK AT YOUR GAME GUUUURLLL

>LOOOOOOOOK AT YOUR GAME GUUUURLLL

>WHAT A MAD DELUSION

> LIVING IN A CONFUSION

>FRUSTRATION AND DOUBT

>CAN YOU EVER LIVE WITHOUT

>THE GAME

>THE SAD, SAD GAME

Manson is fucking insane, but he is redpilled as fuck.

watch his interviews he's good at free association and stringing words together in a way that seems meaningful but doesn't mean shit if you fire up 3 more neurons to consider it

What a fucking loon

kek's gunna kick the year off right

youtube.com/watch?v=T0BFZiKe4i0

if you told person A to kill person B, you've killed them. Im pretty sure this is recognized as murder in the US
thats the only thing they could pin on him and they charged him for the rest of the crimes besides that
>telling someone to pull the trigger and they do it immediately on your command is the same thing as "egging" someone on to kill themselves, or just showing apathy if they were to kill themselves
cmon son

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js
Manson on the kikes.

>killing people if anything helps them escape the bonds of taxation
i heard sometimes these people move the debt onto their kids if they refused to pay

He's in my city (bakersfield), what do?

Same thing you do every day.

Meth

He murdered a white woman, how is that redpilled?

Thats only in oildale, and rexland

What else is there to do in Bakersfield? It seems like a pretty boring ass place

If uncle Charlie told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?
Manson a good boy, dindu nuffin.

Another coal burning slut? Who cares. Also, he didn't murder anyone.

lol you know you're singing the version off Spaghetti Incideng, tho

Hippie who needed a real job to provide structure

>What is Charles Manson's legacy?
The most expensive inmate in penal history, costing millions to incarcerate over the decades.

Atta boi charlie.
youtube.com/watch?v=A-Mvk0YEsL0

The number one thing to do here is travel out of town...

>wikid helter skelter trying to find the origins of the word
>find this about some 70 year old movie

cant keep getting away with this...

She was married to Roman Polanski

I love Charles Manson. Not for any edgy reason but because all he ever was was a two bit thief/drug dealer hippie who wanted to live in the desert and fuck and get high all the time but he got caught up in some crazy shit because a bunch of dumb kids bought into his lies more than he ever could have.

In his book he said he basically just was making it up as he went along and these people thought he was a god. All he fucking wanted to do was live in the desert. It's fucking hilarious.

Let me CONGRATULATE him even HARDER!

His stupid crap is used in so much music. Dark Funeral - My Dark Desires.

okay deadtro1 aka fantaman4000 aka matt

That's the best part of him tho

A mix of pure craziness and making his insane shit sound interesting

He scared the hollywood cunts

its sickening looking at all these tweets.
>Charles Manson is out of hospital
>literally being chosen for trumps cabinet
>2017

They are just pissy because manson was more talented in everyway then there faggy ass

i wonder what his music career could have been like:

being a mouthy little shrimp who got a ton of pussy

He killed rich people. He's good in my book.

He's famous.
He is a celebrity.

Now you can tell I hate most celebtards with a passion.

Well technically I think his only confirmed kill he did himself was a black drug dealer he killed because one of his people got mixed up with him.

After his people killed the Hollywood cunts he wanted to try it himself but when it came down to it he wussed out because he could only kill people when his life was threatened by them and these people were innocent.

The crazy burnout and the nutty chick ended up killing them instead.

He was actually good singer and writer. Dennis Wilson and Neil Young knew he had talent.

He's schizoid for sure. All the word salad stuff made people confuse him for a prophet/artist. I suspect Jesus had a similar misunderstanding.

I wish people would take his example. If you snap, kill the elite, not the general public.

The "look at your game girl" bit sounds like something straight out of a top 40 song. Truly ahead of his time.

I wonder if the sithlord would have been apart of the family

Dark Fortress as well

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-2zF_0JqXQY

@ around the 5 minute mark

reminder that he wrote one of the Beach Boys songs but due to being imprisoned he didn't get a writing credit

Oh yeah, for sure. He was a nutter but I feel like if things had gone differently, if he had done things another way then it wouldn't have escalated into what it did.

I blame a lot of it on all the crazy hippies that bought into his bullshit.

Charles always wanted to be the king of crime but he wanted to be a pimp and sell drugs and shit. He never had murder in his heart but things got out of hand.

>reminder that he wrote one of the Beach Boys songs but due to being imprisoned he didn't get a writing credit
Here's your (You), now tell me which song.

His old interview with Geraldo Riverra is pretty entertaining

>Manson: I'm the man in the mirror, jack. What you see in me is a reflection of yourself! Do I look guilty to you?
>Geraldo: You look like the guiltiest person I've ever seen.
>Manson: Hoo boy that pendulum's gonna swing hard on you jack

Read "Siege" by James Mason and you will know what his legacy was.

laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James Mason - Siege.pdf

Fun fact:

The only reason he got a swastika tattoo on his forehead was because he was seeking protection from the Aryan Brotherhood because he was threatened by other inmates

>tfw read it in his voice

Crazy cunt that is easy to forget and ignore.
Die already, Chuck.
How many cures for cancer did he come up with?
Oh... that many, hurr?

>Never Learn Not To Love by The Beach Boys. This song was originally written by Charles Manson and titled "Cease To Exist." Beach Boys drummer Dennis Wilson made some minor lyrical changes to it, which supposedly upset Manson greatly.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=49bxJKLI5d8

"Never Learn Not to Love" by the Beach Boys was a renamed version of Manson's "Cease to Exist"

youtube.com/watch?v=1ERIssUYV8g

Cheers m8

Yup. I remember playing Look At your Game at an open mic night at little sports bar and grill and everyone thought it was fantastic. I then mentioned that Manson penned it, and was soon ridiculed. Haha aint people awesome?

That demon possessed morons are in the end pathetic and contemptible.

Its interesting how we perceive things isn't just based on immediate sensory input, rather we judge something based on a past experience complied with the present sensory 'input'.

Its like if Nickelback wrote an amazing song. Most of us would dislike it even if it was 'good' because of our previous association with the band.

hahaha yes its quite funny actually. Not gonna bullshit , growing up in the 90s I liked the first Nickelback albums. Although even then at that age we still made fun of them and their post grunge sound. I don't necessarily care for them now or anything but they are doing what they do and are successful.

>I suspect Jesus had a similar misunderstanding.
jesus never killed anyone and his teachings are still in effect and practiced today

Exactly, at the end of the day they make bank and the lead singer has fucked Avril Levine

Hes inspired schitzophrenia everywhere

Most interviews with him are garbage with cuck "journalists" but there are 1 or 2 with female journalists who let him speak.
Mostly when he was young. They are very interesting and he's very intelligent.

Charles Manson died years ago in prison, fuck this Berenstain universe is messing my head up

>his voice and music sounds like a poor man's jeff buckley

not bad desu

>All of these comments praising Manson

Haha, oooh boy, it never changes does it? Even in his elder years, Manson still attracts the same edgy, directionless teens.

No your brain is just defective, you fucking leaf.

She was married to a pedophile Jew

Manson did nothing wrong. A bunch of white bitches decide to kill a bunch of other women for vaginl reasons. The police/FBI are too white-knight to prosecute them. They Blame manson and his /'mind control powers". Manson is now serving 9 consecutive life sentences.

>Yup. I remember playing Look At your Game at an open mic night at little sports bar and grill and everyone thought it was fantastic. I then mentioned that Manson penned it, and was soon ridiculed. Haha aint people awesome?
Had the exact same experience playing his tunes to people.

HE EXPOSED THE SATANIST AND MIND CONTROL BEFORE IT WAS A THING, we all owe mr manson an apology he was right when he said the group that kills for fun are lawyers doctors ect.

>telling someone else to pull the trigger means you're killed someone

>out of prison
Sounds like an elaborate escape plan, decades in the making

faggot

He's in my city.
Could make a charles manson did nothing wrong sign

Whatever it is, liberals will jerk off over it when he dies. Sure, he killed those people, but he's done so much more for the community, y'know? Fidel Castro all over again

Yeah I'm sure liberals will cry loads over old Charlie "Race War" Manson.

His legacy was becoming a scapegoat/example set for what was essentially a kangaroo court case.

Doesn't make the order giver innocent, especially when they're a goddamn cult leader
Is... is Sup Forums really defending fucking Charles Manson

The first cuck who wanted to kill white people just because they are rich to lead a dindu world

But he wanted a world full of dindu's

he tried real hard but failed to ignite a race war, also he was a patsy and did nothing wrong

serious the guy was jailed for telling other people to kill, what the fuck is that?