What does Sup Forums think about Female-to-Male transgenders?

What does Sup Forums think about Female-to-Male transgenders?

Hot, I really want to fuck one

Also it means I can have a qt boyfriend and still have children, win/win

>dykes

FIFY

they end up molesting little girls as a phis ed teacher and then wrist cutting in a bathtub

A lot of them get hysterectomies.

Just as fucked in the head as male to female. These are people that need psychological help, but need a psychologist that doesn't promote destructive behavior like transgender.

Not if I get into their first

hmm so its just a dude bro but happens to have a vagina? I can dig it.

Don't you guys think they get redpilled hard? Like they feel how it is to be a male, getting hit when in a fight etc.

>pump woman full of testosterone
>can still have healthy babies

not likely desu

same, imagine playing football with your bro and then fucking him later that night.

disgusting as fuck

there are a few where I work (super progressive tech company) and they all look horrible and trigger me whenever i see them

the mtf ones are worse tho. There are about 5-6 of them that all eat lunch together because normal people don't want anything to do with them

2 of the most disgusting mtf trannies at my company are in a relationship, and it makes literally everyone cringe when we see them together.

transgenderism will never NOT be a mental illness

You can call them a faggot AND a cunt. It's a win-win combo.

Rude awakening: The Decision

4chun is the breedinground of traps so this isnt really the best place to ask such a question

I've seen FtM's write articles on regretting their decision once they realized that being a man means being alone at all times and 100% accountable for everything we do. Women can never ever experience this.

Yeah gross trannies are gross, gross people are gross. Cute trannies are cute, cute people are cute.

Love me some tomboys

Some are hot, but most of them are batshit dykes who take testosterone. So meh.

The realest boipucci

Mental illness, but it's mostly uggos that are lost. I don't think about them at all.

Same as with all other faggotry.

Take this cancer back to /lgbt/ where it belongs.

SAGE

>Ugly Chicks with no children do

I'm with the kiwi: non-passing FtM are a cute and would totally boyfriend the fuck out of them.

NO. Tomboys are not transgender freaks. If you meant traps or femboys then say that.

Oh. I'm off topic then.
I'd punch the fuck outta femboys and transgenders.

Most of them start testosterone and that changes them really quickly

transgendered is just a bunch of bs

theyre tomboys that society let go too far

My dick is bigger than theirs.

Females aren't equipped with the male brain. Females are sexual creatures, nothing more. FtM trannies are dykes that want to dominate but without the penis cannot. Pointless.

Are there any psychologists who don't promote destructive behaviors? I tried seeing some to work some shit out and it was just "do what you want" instead of actually helpful advice of any kind.

The correct term is "addadictomy"

i would disagree. Transgender people suffer from mental illness. The only "help" they get are people or doctors that promote the idea that their mental illiness is OK. Tomboys are nothing like that

they should see a therapist

if my child wants to go ftm or mtf i'm seriously considering abortion

lol they give them literal flesh clubs

I would imagine pychologist are like everything else. Some are good and some are bad

So a lot of psychologists are poisoned by Jewish media too

Absurd. Abnormal. Abomination.
Aberrant. Abhorrent.
These people are going straight to hell.

Abominable, stupid brit

Abomotanium new elements were forged by the sheer faggot powers of the mentally ill combined

There are bad shrinks out there. There are good ones too. The good ones try to help you work through your problems. They'll tell you what to do to overcome your flaws (for example, facing a phobia and defeating it through exposure), but they won't tell you explicitly what to "do" in life.

Unfortunately the whole transsexual thing is mostly uncharted territory, so most shrinks have no idea what to do about it and just go with what's popular. That means throwing hormones and sex changes at people.

You realize you sound like a beta orbiter right now, right? You're probably a cuck, too.

Any kind of chemical castration is by definition impeding your body's natural functions and doing you harm. Get back to me when KRISPR gene therapies are out patient procedures.

No, they still have 30 friends who constantly reassure them that they are perfect and shouldn't change anything. A man tries that, his friends tell him to stop being a whiny bitch. It doesn't happen.

they need to kill themselves. The same goes for every other degenrate queer

You realize you sound like a beta orbiter right now, right? You're probably a cuck, too.

They are mentally ill women.

>What does Sup Forums think about Female-to-Male transgenders?

They are neither more nor less mentally ill than the other kind.

Any transition is ugly. It is all unnatural.

How do these freaks get testosterone, and I can't get any for myself? Can I go to a doctor and say "I identify as a more masculine alpha male" and get testosterone shots?

I can't even grow facial hair and I'm 32 years old. Why can't I get something to help me with my secondary sexual characteristics?

They don't exist.

Failed ugly women.

Helicopter ride

Usually more passable than make to female.

There's nothing wrong with being transgender, FtM or MtF, so many people on the wrong side of history ITT.

Mental illness gone too far.

So, can they fuck a woman, have a perfectly functioning penis, impregnate them, and have the same brain power and muscle mass as any normal men?

If no, then it's just a jewish abomination.

They're freaky tbqh, even more so than MTF trannies

they cannot feel that because being male is DEFINED by the constant need to ejaculate.

Which a girl will never, ever experience.

You cannot even debate me on this because it's true.

rofl WHAT?! that's shopped.

They're often 3rd wave fem-inzais who despise men but somehow believe they can do it even better.

They end up being alcoholics and because women physically can't hold their booze like men they become belligerent and abuse their spouse.

Lesbian bed death is a real thing.

>Any kind of chemical castration is by definition impeding your body's natural functions and doing you harm.
But if you're significantly happier living as a guy, taking testosterone, isn't that the point? It's like saying 'OK, you were depressed as fuck as a woman and you're happy living as a guy but what about your Body's Natural Functions? You might have been miserable, but how could you dream of harming your Natural Functions?'

Not sure why I'm bothering to argue here but I see this type of thing fairly often and it doesn't make sense to me.

praise kek!

Every feminist is a pre-op tranny.

It's not, the dude is called Buck Angel if you want to look him up.

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Mental-illness comes in many forms, OP.

They exist?
Do they act like bull dykes? Because if they do I hate them.

>dude
>him

I unironically want to murder all of them, but humanely.

Immediately, I felt like giving her a raise.

this is fucking disgusting dont even open this fuck you

kek

Couldn't give two shits but I know that many older lesbians aren't happy about it. It's removing all the cute babydykes from the carpet munching market.

Most don't really care, though I'd really rather they stop seeking my approval for something I can't approve of.

Not that I dislike them, but for fuck's sake, you can't live your life waiting for someone else to give you the nod. Be yourself, you clodhoppers.

What crazy world do we live in where this is acceptable?

Sexual deviance is a mental illness it's quite simple why do psychologist promote this transgender none sense?

kek

It's hot but knowing it doesn't have a cock confuses me. I'm a degenerate so I'd still fuck her girlpucci but it'd be weird because I'd prefer her to have tits and no facial hair to match her anatomy. I guess in a sense I could still dominate another guy and satisfy the faggy side of me while at the same time engaging in heterosexual intercourse if I were to fuck this abomination, really makes me think.

They get penis in stages. Flesh club is not the final result.

Ew what the fuck, that's horrific. Dicks are so fucking complex and their idea of replicating one is to make a fucking meat slab from arm skin? Dick skin is so much thinner than the skin on your arm. What a disgrace, my cock feels insulted.

this

dont care

oh really let's see how much improved it is when it's "complete"

They tatoo the tip to make it look like a dickhead, they can't manufacture a false urethra and they are unable to achieve orgasm or shoot cum from their meat tube. If you have a dick take a look at it some time from an anatomical perspective, it's a very complex instrument. We still are unable to do hepatic dialysis or manufacture false bladders that don't get rejected in a few months. Medicine is so far from being able to manufacture erectile tissue and nerve endings it's not even funny. Stem cells wouldn't even help because dick tissue isn't even in their genes.

Why would anyone want to trans ftm? Mtf at least makes some sense, you have more worth to society as a female, you gain more rights, you have access to better clothes, you gain WAY more popularity on Twitch, Youtube, Instagram, Tinder, Patreon, etc. as a female.

Doing ftm is like being handed a bar of gold in life and trading it in for a big pile of steaming shit.

For Tumblr points, you can be more oppressed.

>I can't even grow facial hair and I'm 32 years old.

Are you serious breh? Did your balls ever drop?

disgusting

You're just jealous because they can simply buy a bigger dick than you.

M > W is for a sexual reason
W > M is because they aren't very sexual

The latter is not degenerate, it's more they want to rid themselves of being a sexual object

But you get all that male privilege of the patriarchy, duhh

>sincerely the alt-right
fucking cringe worthy

I'm not making the "no dick, not male" argument, I'm making more of an argument about masculinity and what it is to be a man on a behavior and social standpoint. Emotionally unstable "man"
with horrible upper body strength who will be a burden on society and constantly play the victim isn't really a man.

My opinion is being a man isn't all that great on modern gynocentric society, so they don't mind settling for something better, of course women in their nature won't opt for being an actual man, that is they don't want to suffer the pains of men in modern society, so instead they want you to change the definition.
This in a weird way opts them some social footing because they can claim to be all kinds of disadvantaged and oppressed, missing the whole point of what it is to be male, which isn't the cartoon-y picture women have of the aggressive bro-dude or the ogling at women, Contemporary man is meant to suffer in silence and be the worker-bee, provider with no emotions that don't directly benefit others. Sure, strides are being made to change this but of course men are still the foundation of society, no matter how many "female marines" get enlisted or whatever.

So i think by their very nature they are incapable of ever being men. They will never be able to experience manhood, not because they don't have cocks but because other women won't allow them to. Men would have no issue of treat these mentally disabled lesbians like men, but of course that would mean they'd have to live off merit, which would mean the vast majority of them would be literally bottom of the barrel.

its because they were molested/raped and never got treatment for their trauma, and they don't want it to happen again so bad they stop being feminine as a defensive mechanism, then its a slippery slope to pretending then becoming "male"

I'm serious. I'm just not a hairy guy. I've got decent musculature and other masculine characteristics... Just got fucking gypped on the facial hair deal. It's a real bummer.

I can grow just enough that it's ugly as fuck when I don't shave. But not enough to wait a few weeks and enjoy a pleasant beard or goatee.

I guess you can sum up my wall-of-text as women are "person+vagina" usually the person is shit, so what happens if you take away vagina from the equation?