Israel is great

Why does Sup Forums hate Israel? They're cleansing the mudslime scourge in the middle east.

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2015/05/19/why-israel-should-not-exist/
youtube.com/watch?v=WEP6jh-819k
ammerseekurier.de/2014/07/15/gregor-gysi-ein-bekennender-atheist-spricht-ueber-gott/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't cleanse what you are.

counterpunch.org/2015/05/19/why-israel-should-not-exist/

looks like cancer progression slides tbqh

So you all think that Israel is some sort of global super power ? How are you more afraid of shitskins with curly sideburns than of muslims?

Only liberal shits are against Israel. Most of Sup Forums support it, as does men and women like Trump, Farage, Putin, LePen, Wilders and many other Sup Forums heroes.

Looks more like cancer remission to me.

You realize isreal is but a tiny shitstain compared to the muslim world, right? All they are doing is getting gibs from the US and Germany for something that never happened.

That entire argument is don't steal land from a bunch of didn du nuffin's. I am Australia and am completely okay with a superior race taking the land of inferiors

Jews are worse, you retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=WEP6jh-819k

>muh jooz

maybe you should visit israel and make your own judgments. you are probably too poor to even afford it, though, wagecuck LOL

Would you rather that or to add -stan to the end of every country now and have it ruled by sand niggers

>>>>/sg/

I bet you are a shitskin that snuck into the UK and are trying to defend one of your shitty desert tribes.

>can't respond with an argument so resorts to ad hom
Every time.

For the record, I'm Anglo-Saxon. Yes, some os us hate Jews. Surprise you? Lurk moar, kike.

Sup /arabs/ (formerly known as Sup Forums)?

With all the funding they get.. they moving slow as shit in that department.

Y'know, everyone always rags on Israel for trying to absorb Palestine, but it can't happen soon enough for me.

Because when they absorb the last of the Palestinian lands, suddenly the gib me dats will be swarming. The native Palestinians will be living amongst the invading Jews, and they can deal with their multicultural paradise the same way the US has. By lighting itself on fire, flailing around a bit, and then repeating the process.

Why are Israelis so damn beautiful?

No real white would ever side with an arab.

By the logic of your previous post all colonization is evil yet the UK had colonized more land than anyone else.

The sooner the arab scourge is cleansed the better

Hi there, JIDF.

الموت لليهود

I thought the customs in Oz was pretty tight, how did you get in?

KEK, thanks, im been meaning to save this for a while now. JIDF cunts

>white
>10/10
>faithful
>know how to use weapons
>respect gun ownership
>can protect themselves and their families
Remind me again why we hate Israelis?

Larping sg faggot

>No real white would ever side with an arab.
I don't give a shit about the mudslime Arabs, but I do care about the Christians and those who belong to the original races of the Levant.

>By the logic of your previous post all colonization is evil yet the UK had colonized more land than anyone else.
I believe in Imperialism and would gladly take Palestine back. Since that's not happening, I support it going back to Palestine in the short term. Also, you're one to talk, Aussie.

>The sooner the arab scourge is cleansed the better
You sound a lot like a Jew.
>No, the Arabs are the problem, not the Jews!

I don't honestly I hope Israel nukes a few muslim countries.

I do hate leftist american kikes though like bernie sanders

muslim
mudslim
mudslime

how dumb are you?

>not supporting Israel
Are you sure that you're not gay?

Money

> implying israel is not arabic

JIDF out now

this

This girl is your FRIEND

She fights for FREEDOM

You're welcome lad. It saddens me to see hoe this place has fallen. 8 ch is declining now too. It's falling away.

You Jews are just shameless aren't you?

I mean I get that your pic is true but why do I care?
Why do I care about Palestine?

Isnt it basically what us Burgers did to the native americans?

Israel is conquering Palestine who gives a shit that sorta shits happened a million times in human history.

>Being affiliated with a religion in 2017

Thanks for confirming you are a cuck, I bet you enjoy watching your women be raped by inferior sand niggers

>They're cleansing the mudslime scourge in the middle east.
And sending it to Europe.

>ywn Deus Gevult alongside an Israeli QT
;_;

Because Our Greatest Ally has (((conquered))) us too, you feckless boy. How do you think they even exist post 1AD? We gave them the legality, you give them the guns.

i support israel

It highlights the hypocrisy of the Jews. These same Jews tell you to feel sorry for the Native Americans yet they support Israel. That said, there are Christians and non-Arabs in Palestine who are worth caring about. Then there's all the other shit in pic related.

In reality the best solution would be a Christian state in Palestine.

since when is there jews in south africa

You can question all historic events, but NOT the Holocaust. Jewish Power must protect this MASSIVE LIE. It's illegal to question the Holohoax in 18 countries.

This is how lefties see shows of force. They believe anything taken by force isn't legitimate.

Anglocunts are so afraid of 8M people it's honestly pathetic.

1,6B muslims who hate their guts and rape their women and they still want to erradicate the only people based enough to fight them.

Western civilization truly is weak.

We should work together with israel and start the New Knights Templar
DEUS VALT
AVE MARIA

Because the method through which they cleanse the middle east is American goy blood. Fuck Israel.

You know nothing about the Middle East, Christianity, or indeed, anything. You have refuted a single of my points, so I am forced to end things with you.

No, we should attack them and retake Jerusalem.

how can you steal land that is not owned?

>Conscription

This is so shitty.

No you closet Mudslime

It's the Jews who are bringing them here.

????

They enlist 100% of their population and fight their own fights. Try again achmed

pol is a pro-israel board

But they ARE a mudslime scourge. The original mudslime scourge at that.

With american bombs and bullets.

They can't keep doing this because the blowback is too dangerous for the US Now that there are thousands upon thousands of muds in the US that are more loyal to their mud brothers in "palestine" than their neighbors in the USA.

Remember when 9/11 happened, everyone thought it was because of the US support of Israel, even though it played a huge part, you'd think they would learn a lesson.

Israel needs to take the training wheels off and learn how to go their own way, like any other country worth half a shit

>fight their own fights

I dont feel sorry for Native Americans just using it as an example.
Ive got no love for Jews if I could push a button and make them all disappear I would but not because of Palestine.

I just want them out of my country and for my country to not protect Israel. If it can survive on its own why do I give a fuck?

so literally nobody from israel

>If it can survive on its own why do I give a fuck?
Because it will always control our governments as long as they exist.

All Jews are the same.

>cleaning mudslime scourge in the middle east?
Are you retarded? The Palestinian population is only growing larger and larger, and Israel is only forcing them to flee to Europe or surrounding middle eastern countries, where they start conflicts (Lebanese civil war, black september in Jordan) causing even more refugees fleeing to europe.

>All Jews are the same.
Welp, this is where the reason stops.

America protects Israel because without Israel who can they befriend in the middle east ? I'm not supporting jews and would have them all disappear too if I could. However I will take jews over arabs every single day of the week. I don't understand how anyone could prefer some disgusting islamic swine over anything.

None of them are from Israel - none would probs even be accepted in Israel - and most are against Israel (See Liberal policies against Israel)

There are two kinds of jews. The Hollywood liberal type (the bankers, the globalists, the liberal panderer who inly cares about money) which is the cancer we are seeing. And then there are the conservative zionists who only want their state. As a nationalist - can you not sympathize with the latter?

May Israel and the Israeli people prosper in peace and stomp every single shitskin mudslime and globalist to pieces.

Additionally - none of the people in your image are the people who bring them in. Literally nobody gives af what an average talk show host middle income cuck Robert Aschberg has to say in Sweden. He is not the person who is bringing them in. It is weak, pandering liberal politicians who serve the globalist bankers end game of a one unified global government, and that end game is cancer.

It is then up to Europe to keep the swine out. Let them be refugees in other middle eastern countries, let them all suffer and live in poverty together.

Merkel lets them into europe, or is that all some jewish conspiracy too ? The jews want muslims to spread and breed around the globe?

How will giving them Israel change anything? Once they have that, they'll just push outwards anyway. At least this way we have a foothold in their homeland.

I hope they do, I would rather the middle east be in the jews hands, have them all return to the middle east than to have even a single islamic country

Is that Muslim countries in the 1970s stuff just a meme or where they actually not always bat shit crazy like they are now?

Can Muslim countries be saved?

>they'll just push outwards anyway
What's that assumption even based on? Israel is the country that has illegally annexed land and started wars in order to maintain their power in the middle east throughout history

gregor gysi is no jew he is atheist
>ammerseekurier.de/2014/07/15/gregor-gysi-ein-bekennender-atheist-spricht-ueber-gott/

"There will be no peace until Islam dominates the world."

They are too far gone, the scriptures like all religious writings are too easily interpreted to hate. Christians made the new testament, the quran cannot be re written as it as see as the literal word of god.

You know your religion is toxic when even the Buddhists are waging war on you in south east asia.

KEK, I'm an engineer in SF. My rent is probably more than you make in a month you dirty kike.

I can't wait for The Holy Judean Empire of Israel to re-emerge and wipe the filthy mudslides out of the Middle East.

Ehh there are people who hate Israel not just the secular jews and people who do it to be edgy.

Plenty of people like the Israelis for erradicating mudslims just like the slavs as opposed to the "mighty" aryan race who welcomes them.

In reality people have the right to their opinions but I would argue a silent majority on here dont actually hate the state of Israel.