No mas

what do, Sup Forums?

i usually (always) ignore this stuff but nope, not today.

trips w/image will be my reply. just the image though. try keeping it pg. thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebodyisnotanapology.com/magazine/5-common-behaviors-cis-men-may-not-realize-are-abusive-and-how-to-stop-them/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link: thebodyisnotanapology.com/magazine/5-common-behaviors-cis-men-may-not-realize-are-abusive-and-how-to-stop-them/

The Canadians are Kek's chosen people.

Who a gives shit

tell them that their cuntsplaining is triggering you.

More like fellow nu-males

Good. Hit the gym, improve your career, educate yourself on worldly issues. Men who fall prey to these ideas are killing themselves in the dating world and women are too naive to understand why they're having such a hard time finding a "real man" 5 years later.

Libs spreading filth like this means more sex and success for the productive men who ignore it.

Ignore him and fertilize his wife.

Missile lickin' good

These articles are meant to illicit strong reactions.
People are drawn to it WAY more through negative curiosity and outrage than through resonance.
It's just to get people to click on it.
It is clickbait.
Everyone thinks they're rising up and trying to address a herd of dumb cattle when they point out how ridiculous these articles are. You are mostly preaching to the choir. What you are really doing is giving these articles more exposure. And more clicks. And more money to keep making more.

Goddamn that shit is more effective than celibacy.

Is that fucking AssHurt!?

>Implying he has a wife

Good one

Repent for your heresy now.

>1.Emotional manipulation
Kek, are we going to pretend women aren't the ones who manipulate the fuck out of people?

i;ve never gotten trips before, here we go!

u know it bb

>fellow young people

yeah pretty much all the complaints are nu fem projections lol

That is the absolute best degenerate tranny I'm aware of. AssHurt is maxlulz.

Hi were do we get to fug the womens?

Seems like a good way to get your wife to leave you.

Just ignore the fragile weenies and their autistic screeching

>thebodyisnotanapology.com
>the body is not an apology
>also, apologize for your body
Here are your trips OP

bae ain't going nowhere but fair advice nonetheless

Nu/pol/. That's who gives a shit.
Facebook click bait makes half the threads here, because nu/pol/ has never had an original thought one in their life.
It's why this thread will have little input by OP. He's just parroting someone else's ideas for the purpose of creating strife. Most, if not all of what he says, will just be hate.
Parrots of hate, with no ability to form rational thought on their own.
Welcome to nu/pol/