AHAHAHAHA

OBAMA ADMIN'S FINAL BLOW OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Would-Donald-Trump-use-a-personal-email-account-if-elected-president
pdf-archive.com/2016/04/22/mien-kampf-adolf-hitler-the-stalag-edition-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sooooooo putin and trump are confirmed best friends now?

wow his dad had all that money and yet he inherited absolutely no class. what an embarrassing piece of trash.

Of course that gives us time to get cheeki breeki.

We can only hope. America + Russia = unbeatable

>>>/reddit/

it's high time we get russiabro back

Also he said he's having a press conference on the eleventh. Does he write these himself? I was told he doesn't use e-mail but he clearly uses a computer, and I wonder if these are dictated to an aide or written on his own version of the app?

There is no proofs and they know it.

Sometimes he calls his assistant up and dictates them and sometimes he does them himself.

Does he use a smartphone?

Given the fact that he's had every opportunity to reverse his stated intentions towards Putin and has actually gone out of his way to break with the GOP on this I would say it's a safe bet

He's pretty good with reversing course though. If they did have evidence of Putin doing this, I don't think he'd have a problem with flipping.

Yep, uses a smartphone to send all his tweets.

DESU I'm not even sure if he owns a PC/laptop/tablet let alone has ever used any.

You realize you sound like a beta orbiter right now, right? You're probably a cuck, too.

You posted this in another thread. Wasn't funny then either. Pretty country, shame about the people.

Why do you fall for this shit? He has never said he doesn't use email.

quora.com/Would-Donald-Trump-use-a-personal-email-account-if-elected-president

Israeli Mossad is the real hacker; they faked the evidence to implicate Russia. A classic Mossad false flag. The FBI, CIA and DHS already know it was Israel. They have to be careful with what they share publicly because Russia will respond to it and in the process Israel could get outed publicly. That's my guess anyways.

The Obama admin has no problem publicly blaming Russia because they hate Russia and they have no problem not providing evidence to the public. Worked with Osama after all.

Mossad also killed Seth Rich who was the Wikileaks source as alluded to by Assange himself. The election hackings and Wikileaks leaks are two separate things (but probably related because Mossad killed Seth Rich)

Also, the Kerry speech and lack of veto on the UN settlement resolution was the US responding to Israel for the hacking. Just like forcing Ariel Sharon to change parties and abandon all Gaza settlements and also some in the WB was the only "price" that Israel paid for doing 9/11

U mad?

who the fuck is this gril

>press conference
>"Mr President, Why do you keep claiming the CIAs evidence of the hacking is false?"
>Well everyone knows about the CIA and how they've tried to bring down Presidents who they don't agree with
>"What do you mean?"
>Well you know, I'm probably not allowed to reveal this but they showed me the secret files on Kennedy last week

Sup Forums would shit

Maria Katasonova

>VERY STRANGE
what did he mean by this?

>WE HAVE SO MUCH PROOF OF THIS HACKING OMG
>IF YOU COULD JUST SEE IT YOU'D KNOW HOW HARD RUSSIA HACKED US
>OH MAN BUT WE CAN'T PROVE IT BECAUSE IT'LL SHOW IDENTITIES AND STUFF

They have all this definite proof and they can't even show the fucking soon to be president their shit?

He's serious. There's no proof; it's not because they'd leak names and jeopardize their informants, it's because there's fucking nothing there. There's no reason why POTUS can't be briefed right now.

They literally just went on to say there was no briefing scheduled today lol

The world would shit

>we're about to start eight years of constant presidential bants

Do you guys think Trump uses night mode on twitter

Dormammu, I've come to bargain!

It's been two months now and I have yet to be shown evidence that Russia hacked anything.

pdf-archive.com/2016/04/22/mien-kampf-adolf-hitler-the-stalag-edition-1/

>tfw

Kek has spoken.

>trust but verify

>The worlds fw Trump starts rolling out the redpills and cause the swamp to immediately evaporate

Unf.

Would let her walk all over me.

I've never once seen this simpleton wearing a fedora and he engages in the barbaric practices of sexual intercourse.

WTF I love Hillary now

Man I'm here every day. How could I not have known about this Sup Forums bait.

Farmer Blumpf supporter here. I'm not going to lie I love watching Blumpf Crash and Bandicoot. But in all seriousness we can't let him get his hands on the game shark codes.

wil dorf ever recover?

I'll admit, this Bess girl is a got me good. Grated, she writes for Jimmy Kimmel, but this was decent.

Theres a massive us DDOS attack right now.. they're plotting something.

>mac

>Sooooooo putin and trump are confirmed best friends now?

Disappointing if true. I was hoping trump was just playing the russians and using them.

I'd fuck her.

would berry

>just science'd the troll

Normies should get the fuck out of internet.

Everyone in our government is so inferior to Donald Trump. I often contemplate suicide because I know I will never be as smart and attractive as he is, but then I hope someday I might just be able to prep his enormous cock in the oval office before he screams "you're fired" and makes my wife's orgasms great again. I hope he bangs everyone's wife in the united States. We all should have the honor of sucking his cock and raising his child.

>she doesn't know semen liquefies instead of drying
so much for smart women

Russia has never honored its alliances, the best we can hope for is a mutual "don't fuck with each other stance"

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Warmongering libtard. Russia has never done anything wrong. They are even better than we are. Why do you think they helped trump? They aren't retard liberals like you and the rest of America who voted for Hillary.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

>>press conference
>>"Mr President, Why do you keep claiming the CIAs evidence of the hacking is false?"
>>Well everyone knows about the CIA and how they've tried to bring down Presidents who they don't agree with
>>"What do you mean?"
>>Well you know, I'm probably not allowed to reveal this but they showed me the secret files on Kennedy last week
>Sup Forums would shit
Praise Kek.
what a time to be alive

>>we're about to start eight years of constant presidential bants
confirmed
>777

every time i see this leaf shit i think of the coming
day of the rake

fuck outa here leaf, go back to your snowbank

Gtfo my board you communist pagan niggers

>same day assange does an interview
really made me think