Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXgzeqZHofY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sam hyde
yeah but that fuck always operates on 20 levels of irony so who even knows what the fuck he's trying to say

he's pointing out that they're airing a young kid preparing for a good dickin' on TV

what is there you don't understand

BANE?

It's dental equipment and totally not a sex toy!

You clearly don't read enough doujins to have the kind of sexual creativity that the rest of us do

That's the kind of shit people use for kinks. Fuck he's even drooling.
Pedowood is real
youtube.com/watch?v=BXgzeqZHofY

get with the times bigots.
it's 2017.

>so who even knows what the fuck he's trying to say

lol nice proxy kike

Nah I'm an English teacher in China mate.

Who made this show?

Does their name end in "Berg" or "Stein" by any chance?

Good show desu. Sweet Dee is a top tier actress.

that scene/word really did kind of fuck me up as a kid. that's some innocence-attacking shit

Mick a show about Lefties new plan for white males. As children the will shove the "diversity" right down there throats. They will grow to love it. Just watch Tuesdays at 7/8c on CuckTv

OY VEY I WAS RESEARCHING THE SHOW's CREATOR AND FOUND THIS!

Their*

PIC OF SAID THING:

HOLLYWOOD! STOP!!!

dave and john chernin

(((teacher )))

who the fuck even watches shows on cable tv like that? i havent watched a show on fox, abc, nbc, etc in over a decade. Sport events yeah but their own shows? fuck no.

Just for the record, that is a white head gag, different than the jennings gag. Both are used in bdsm almost exclusively now.
Rubber coated ones are a nice touch, but the real tell here is the head straps. Sole purpose is so that it cant be removed by the victim. A gag by itself will stay in just fine, the straps come in when you want to take away the ability for the wearer to remove it.