Well roundearthers?

Well roundearthers?

>pic related has baffled scientists around the globe

>What is gravity

Wouldn't it be constantly fighting Round Earthers "gravity" or whatever it is called? I think it struggles to stay in the air hence it was 1 of the last things for humans to master in modern history.

stop replying they are sliding real threads, go back some pages and bump .

are you not familiar with the hollow earth birds? they evolved beyond the need for flight and traded us the technology in return for covering up the truth about hollow earth.

>Doesn't know how altitude controls work

>doesnt know what centripetal force is.

came here to post this

The earth is round, spinning, and constantly expanding

>aROUND the globe
kek

Are you actually retarded or just pretending?

they think "up and down' exist in space where is no-gravity?

Sometimes I wonder if shit like this is CIA psy-ops to see just how gullible the worlds population can get.

This one makes me think actually

Assuming a plane maintains 0 degrees pitch then gravity effects are counteracted by the flight control surfaces of the plane, so it would indeed continue going "up" like in the OP. I dont believe in this flat earth BS but this is an interesting problem.

>doesn't know how how gravity works

A plane has four different forces moving it at any given time. There's the forward thrust from the engines, drag from the air, lift from the wings and gravity pulling it down. The Earth is spherical, and gravity is pulling you towards the very center of the planet (which is straight down). This straight down tug is what keeps the plane at the same altitude. Pretty sure countless engineers and experts in aerodynamics would let us know if the Earth was flat you fucking retards.

What is gravity, sphere cuck!

If we live on a UN flag, then why the plane doesn't have to constantly turn right to fly towards west, and left to fly towards east?
Only flying towards north or south would allow to fly in a straight line.

No it isn't. You're just retarded.

>airplanes can just casually reach escape velocity

>You only know what they told ya'.

>believes in evolution
You're not welcome in this Alt Right Hugbox, science boy.

>A airplane

>80000 feet in 30 minutes
>15 miles in 30 minutes
>planes travel at 30 miles an hour
>"outer space"
>There is no firm boundary where space begins. However the Kármán line, at an altitude of 100 km (62 mi) above sea level, is conventionally used as the start of outer space in space treaties and for aerospace records keeping.
>62 miles
>15 miles
your post is a complete shit
fuck you
mods do your jobs
also pic related kills the flat earther, because it wont work unless you're on a sphere

Planes can only go a certain height in the atmosphere, where the air is denser.

I know you're shitposting but I felt like giving a real answer anyway

>not realizing the scale is so large that this problem doesn't occur