What is the most redpilled race of Tamriel?

What is the most redpilled race of Tamriel?

Other urls found in this thread:

uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Discerning_the_Transmundane
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Aldmer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

argonians

>have to deal with everything tamriel
>all because lizard

the dwemer were

but they knew too much so the (((elves))) gassed them

Skyrim belongs to the nords

Stormcloak Nords of course

Khajit has Elves to gas

fucking dummer refugees

Redpill me on the Dwemer.

Khajits

Fucking this man
Cuckpire doesn't deserve my loyalty

Basically atlantians
They were full sized, nnot midgets
Started trying to do something or another with ascending to the level of the gods
They either did that or got killed for trying

so we can agree; Altmer = Dwemer > Bosmer > Dunmer > Falmer

What a horrid post.

With that being said, there is a lot of Sup Forums things to talk about in the elder scrolls.
If the developers turned the racism up to 11 the game would be more immersive and fun (i'd play each race), but instead they're probably going to take out inherent racial stats in TES:VI and make all of NPCs call you xir.

Orcs, no doubt.

>live away from decadent societies in family based homesteads
>great smiths and fighters
>honourable but ruthless code to live by, ensuring justice and positive eugenics by a tradition that leaves no room for degeneracy

They're all filthy kikes except the Dwemer and the Falmer before they got cucked.

>Bosmer > Dunmer

Who are the Jews of the TES universe?

I love how the Empire fails at the one basic responsibility of government (stop foreigners from killing you and taking your stuff) that everyone from Communists to monarchists agrees on, but everyone on the internet thinks they're the good guys because "Stormcloaks are raaaaacist."

The dwemer knew reality was a meme and CHIM (see ubermensch theory) is achievable by smashing mundus apart by using the heart of lorkhan (basically jesus) to creata a giant golem that will rek existence in 1-shot. The rest of the (((mer races))) couldn't handle the bants and gassed them - but they keep pretending they just """"""vanished"""""" to this day.

Argonians or nothing
>breathe underwater
>histkin
>immune to disease

Orcs for sure and then the Bretons.

High Elves, duh.

With this logic you are a nigger.

the thalmor side of the altmer, obviously

orcs

they have no actual land, forced to live separately from everybody and are the cursed people

Dunmer, anyone who says otherwise hasn't played Morrowind.

No, they're the gypsys of Tamriel.

the (((mer))) need to be put to the sword, ALL OF THEM

Are there good orc mods? Orcs are a cool race. They are devotees of malacath, the only god who loves them, they have their own camps separate from the rest of the empire, and they have good stats. Unfortunately there's not much to do with them from a rp perspective since skyrim is centered around the civil war/dragonborn

They also practice incest and cannibalism. They're ISIS tier like the bosmer

>m-muh malacath god of despair n shiet

The Altmer. Specifically, the Thalmor.
When Lorkhan and the rest of the Divines created the world, Many lesser spririts (Including Lorkhan and the Divines) were trapped in Mundus. The spirits that lived in Tamriel became the wildlife. The races of people of Tamriel are the descedants of these spirits. The High Elves, the most powerful and wise race, are the most powerful of these spirits. Therefore, many High Elves view Tamriel as just a prison, trapped by Lorkhan until they die. The Thalmor know this truth, and their goal is to end the world, so that the spirits may be free. Talos to them is just Lorkhan in a new form. The Altmer are the most redpilled because they know the truth about the world they live in.

you guize know that all (((mer))) are descended from the dwermer, right?

you need to play the dawnguard expansion famm

Imperials

>Le happy multi-cultural Empire
>Find more coin and get more coin from trade
>Force everyone to bend to their will

Altmer are the master race. True Sup Forumsirgin lore friend here, anyone who doesn't think Altmer are the greatest race of the main in-game ones really doesn't understand the lore of the Elder Scrolls games.

dunmer master race

yes, they are everywhere and see everything

>thallmor internet defense force

This. Kek, never thought of it that way.

okay Sup Forums who are the niggers of tamriel?

>Of high elves and their lies

they're snow elves, not dwemer. The dwemer actually enslaved and raped the snowelves into shit-tierness.

Either the nords or the Dunmer.

>t. 10 hours on skyrim

This guy gets it. Why live like slaves due to the trickery of a cunt like Lorkhan. Altmer are trying to help literally every living thing from moss to the Hist return to atherius.

>knows the lore
>doesn't love dunmeri above all other races

>captcha: Todds

Redguards, for fucks sake. There was even a short lived meme wherein normies called niggers Redguards in public to avoid revealing power levels.

>what are Aldmer

Only one problem with this - they're trying to destroy Mundus to free everybody's souls, but Mundus is the only place where it's possible to achieve CHIM and become truly free.

Orsinium is rightful orc clay it says so in the holy code. The Bretons are unreasonable in denying our state.

Stop being anti-orsimerite.

fucking falmer savage, gtfo

MUH DWERMER MASTERRACE

What's the redpilled combat class?

uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Discerning_the_Transmundane

But the one guy we see in the games that has achieved Chim was a Dunmer

>t. people who never read in game books and browsed the wikis after jerking off.

Argonians because during the war after the oblivion crisis they said fuck fighting the thalmor and kicked the shit out of the Dunmer for enslaving them for years.

Never forget who your enemies truly are

Nah dwemer are literal fedora tippers, they tipped so hard they decided to make their own god and the dwemer became it's skin

Sword + board makes you practically invincible

For magic, Illusion

something i don't understand about CHIM, don't you just go puff as soon as you learn about it if you're not powerful enough?

Dunme of course, followed by Bosmer. Rest of elves deserve genocide.

Spell sword

what the fuck are you on about? the dwemer were just another elven race like the chimer before they became dark elves, etc

the falmers are literally the rapebabies of enslaved ancient snowelves and the superior Dwemer Big Cock

Breton

Last remaining uncucked White Humans

If you bothered to listen to Spetimus, he needed the blood of other altmer to try to replicate Dwemer blood.
Also, that quest is a Daedric Quest, not a Dawnguard Quest.

Stop it, you're only embarrassing yourself.

Stealth Archer.

Damn Dark elves polluting our cities with their grey filth!
>nords of course

Argonians.
Not a drop of jew in them.

sword + board makes for a really boring game

conjurgation/illusion/sneak is the most fun

SHE DIDN'T DESERVE WHAT HAPPENED

FUCK

>he believes the tribunal lies
m'vivec

Bretons are half breeds from humans getting ELFED though...

I don't know how to qualify "redpilled" for a combat role but stealth archers are nigh unbeatable if you do it right.

>fighting like a sneaky hand grubbing jew instead of like a man

Pretty much. Achieving CHIM goes sort of like this

>Realize reality is just a dream and you don't exist
>Most people take the +1 of "I exist" and the -1 of "I don't exist" and end up with 0, ceasing to exist. This is called "zero-summing"
>If you can somehow handle the fact that you both exist and don't at the same time, you achieve CHIM and the dream becomes your playground

most people just zero-sum

yeah, essentially.

The implication was clearly that the other 5 races descended from dwermer

Argonian Stealth Archer

install requiem and play a two handed warrior in light armor

they're literally elven mulattos, why do you think they're the only human race to get default magic buffs?

>not praising Almsivi every day
N'wah please

>Nords = Whites
>Bretons = Whites
>Redguards = Negros
>Imperials = Romans/Mediterraneans
>Elves = Jews
>Khajit = Gypsies
>Argonians = Mexicans
>Orcs = Abbos

Only if you do it wrong N'wah

Dwemer and Falmer are both gone.

Daedra hawe the most knowledge, but they are not a Race.

>close eyes and hit R1 until combat music ends

Literally shit eating savages. They have next to no homeland now thanks to red mountain and the Argonian invasion and they got their shit kicked in by Mehrunes Dagon while the Altmer was the only Provence (besides Black Marsh) that hit Oblivion with such force he stopped invading it. And the Summerset Isles was the worst one hit. Can't be tamed.

Many Daedra have achieved CHIM. Vivec learned about it from Molag Bal. Lorkhan is hinted to have achieved it to, so no Mundus is not the only place. Dagon has probably achieved CHIM too since he learned about his life in a previous Kappa from it finding out he was an Imp.

then this is what kind of got me REALLY confused, don't the psijic know that CHIM is a thing?
i heard that they do and they're trying to achieve it, as far as i know they should all go *pop*

First of all it's Dwemer, not Dwermer, secondly you should really do some basic research before making claims like that.
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Aldmer

I'm not really sure about the Psijics. They have some kind of beliefs regarding CHIM but the path they're on is for some different goal entirely. Bunch of time travelling weirdos desu

>Altmer=Jews
>Thalmor=Globalist Zionists
All altmer are thalmor so...

only way to do it right is by getting raped, biting off the rapist's cock and using it to build a spear to throat-fuck azura

get a load of this fucking n'wah

>Many Daedra have achieved CHIM
False. Daedra cannot achieve CHIM because they can't feel love.

Dunmer is the future of white europeans.

get over it

>"Dwemer blood can loose the hooks, but none alive remain to bear it. A panoply of their brethren could gather to form a facsimile. A trick. Something they didn't anticipate, no, not even them."
He never said that they are descended from the dwemer, infact he says that THERE IS NONE ALIVE THAT BEAR THE BLOOD OF THE DWEMER

So essentially you have to be insane. That pretty much explains the player character in every TES game pretty handily.

Praise Vivec

> high elves
> facial hair

I begrudgingly admit I was wrong, damn u crafty (((mer)))

i think that only molag bal achieved CHIM, if, say, meherunes dagon achieved chim TES IV would have been really fucking pointless

freaks me the fuck out

praise Vivec

The player characters don't achieve Chim

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI