Steve Buscemi

>Steve Buscemi

Well fuck, there goes my respect for him now too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buqdIs1m0yU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk
vimeo.com/197790310
youtube.com/watch?v=rl_NpdAy3WY
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol Hollywood faggots trying to apeal to republican majority congress

Lol first it was
>please republican electors don't elect Trump
Now it's
>please republican Congress don't let Trump do stuff
Next it'll be
>please America don't elect Trump again

>robotnigger
kek

WELP NO MORE WESTWORLD YOU FUCKING HOUSE NIGGER SLAVE BOT

How desperate can you get lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=buqdIs1m0yU&feature=youtu.be

Don't confuse art with the artist

>respecting a man whose whole career was built upon being Hollywood ugly.

Rosie Perez was very fuckable in white men can't jump

Do these people not have any dignity or self-respect?

Also, wtf is this thing in pic related?

>giving a fuck about an actor's politics

I don't need to agree with them about anything to enjoy their craft. I'm not going to quiz the plumber about his political beliefs either. I just want him to fix the fucking pipes. That said, if he couldn't fix the pipes without rambling about his political beliefs I would be mildly annoyed, but would still let him finish the job and maybe even hire him back. The same standard, applied to entertainers, says that I don't give a fuck about their political rambling if they are good at their craft.

Steve will always have my respect for wacking Joey Peeps.

Nice try, this is the real video:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk

Sometimes I think that celebs are just puppets or holograms that will do anything their masters say

Looks like Jewish Harry Potter

Why do these people REALLY not want Trump in office? Whats their deal?

They want work. That's it.

Westworld teaches us an important life lesson:

BLACK PEOPLE ARE ONLY INTELLIGENT IF THEY ARE SECRETLY ROBOTS.

fuck (((holywood)))

>fucking Republicans did nothing but block Obama for 8 years, that's why we got nothing done

>hey congress, block everything that Trump does for the next 4-8 years

These people should off themselves.

>respecting actors
>caring about their opinions
Why? Seriously, don't do this.

Wait buscemi likes pizza too!?

Actors will say whatever you want them to provided you pay them enough.

This video is totally ""authentic""

Sally fields should be erased from the annals of history.

If celebrities are so concerned about politics why don't they run for office?
Trump did it, why can't they?

When did Buscemi turn black?

Next is

>Please kill Trump

Only facefuckable
And only becase never in the history of the world has a bitch needed to shut the fuck up as much as that woman.

By Kek, shes more annoying than 10000 jean kasems talking all at once.

Motherfucking this. Sure it is nice to find the occasional plumber who you can rant with, but I will mostly pick plumbers based on skill wheras liberal faggots pick plumbers based on emotional connections. This is why celebrities are so delusional to think their opinions can actually sway anyone.

MY KID BRUDDA

Seems like someone needs to tell Donny to shut the fuck up again

These fucking celebs think people care about their opinion because they are famous

When they licensed out production of action figures for Reservoir Dogs ha only agreed on grounds that they not include a gun with his figure.

He's always been a typical Hollywood lefty. He's just been a lot more low-key about it that his contemporaries.

Liberals should just off themselves if they can't deal with Trump as President. Obama and Democrats had every opportunity to work with Republicans until they started bleeding seats to the Teaparty. This is your own comeuppance.

Why do they still think this pathetic shit works? Wouldn't surprise me if it's the same people behind fckh8 and all that. IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK YOU SPERGS YOU HAVE TO TALK TO PEOPLE AS PEOPLE NOT COMDESCEND TO THEM LIKE A TYPICAL PRETENTIOUS LIBSHIT FAGGOT

>Reservoir Dogs action figures
The funniest part about this is that only adults would purchase these.

fuck celebrities
we need a celebrity purge
these people never finished traditional school, have no fucking idea what living in the real world is like, and they want to run the entire country from fucking los angeles
kek please fucking kill all A-list celebs and most of the B squad also

how many times does it have to fail for them to realize that celebrities talking to them in jumpcuts is a fucking awfull idea to spread a political agenda

ROCK THE CASBAH

Why weren't you guys complaining when the republicans spent the last eight years obstructing everything Obama tried to do?

they are probably targeting kids
looking a decade or so into the future

They didn't have the balls to put this video on YouTube. It's on Vimeo, PIC RELATED.

vimeo.com/197790310

>30,200 views
>10 LIKES

>Comments are disabled.

Haahahahahahhaahhahahaa,

>vimeo.com/197790310
fucking kek i was searching for it

Let's get two things straight

Number One:
Once an artist spews its art, its no longer theirs
>so you can still enjoy movies, music or whatever, even if you know that that particular artist is a waste of oxygen

Number Two
These cunts live in a massively insulated eco chamber, completely and utterly disconnected from the real world and they're addicted to it
>that's why you see them whoring themselves, virtue signalling at every chance they get, they crave it so much they want to turn the world into their personal eco chamber

We gotta thank Trump
We do
We all do!
The man literally blew the cover on the biggest sham this planet ever witnessed
>the pseudo (((american))) exceptionalism

Look at them
Just because these cunts live a life of living in disguises, they think their opinions can be mistaken for actual empirical knowledge
They really believe that these false idols are superior to the real thing.
>"I saw my master do it so many times, how hard can it be?" - Johnny "the original sin got him a headless trim" Nobody

>"because you know, it's Jeffrey Katzenberg and he can basically prevent me from ever working again" - Sandra Bullock

I just donated $300 to Jill Stein to help congress obstruct Trump!
Who's with me?

Lol the format is exactly the same as the other videos that didn't work except with a dark background. Shows the level of creativity and originality of Hollywood atm

Probably embedded on other websites, who the fuck goes to vimeo by choice?

THIS IS OUR FIGHT SONG

SPOILER ALERT ????

>Hey Congress, c-c-can you...
>Shut the fuck up Donny
>...but Tru-
>Donny, please

>don't let Trump do stuff
Gee, weren't they complaining a wee little while ago because the repubs in Congress were blocking Obama on everything?

The actor who played Harry Potter was Jewish

>the majority
>the majority
>the majority
HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You think anybody here cares about moral standards? Being fair to everybody equally?
The left fucked it all up. I was moderate in the past. I'm proudly right since years ago. I dont want to be fair, I want to see the left crushed so we return to some sort of order.

>Asking a Republican controlled congress to not be republican

these celebrities KNOW they can't change anything regarding politics. you all know WHY they do this.

Looks like a jewish hipster rabbi wizard medieval king

>virtue signalling
Ensures employment

Joe McCarthy was right

Why do faggots from reddit/tmblr start posts with phrases like "motherfucking this" etc?
I often think it's because they're immamature.
Also. Plumbers don't have the ability to spread mass degeneracy through the msm.

Except that's how they get paid.

Reminder that Hillary couldn't figure out how to get kids to Pokemon-Go-To-The-Polls

You know this comes at a time when Hollywood is less culturally relevant than ever. Do they think people will continue to pay for this?

I wonder if we'll see the day when Hollywood money tells Hollywood activism to shut the fuck up.

kek

when will these overpaid mummers stop pretending they're relevant?

>people don't follow what actors say
>just double down
I guess they don't really like her.
youtube.com/watch?v=rl_NpdAy3WY

Presumably a reform "The Torah is the diary of the Jewish people", "Judaism is a religion of radical inclusion", LGBT rights rabbi.

was? did he give it up?

lol, holy fuck.

There's no more based Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris is only in the first episode of the second season
Why would you watch it anyway?
Are you forgetting a the wemyn are smart and powerful agenda they were pushing for the entire second half of the season?
It lost me the moment it stopped being about people enjoying the park and learning about themselves.
Although I did like the humanity commentary that was floated around every now and then

>Republicans did nothing but block Obama for 8 years
Literally had a Senate and congressional majority for the first two years of his term by a huge margin

Fuck Sowell
That house nigger fuck folded and bad mouthed Trump the moment he was asked about it

These tears are delicious.

They failed each and every other time. Please tell me why they expect it to work this time

Subtle

It didn't work when celebrities called for people to vote for Clinton and it didn't work when they called for the electors to be faithless. They expect fucking CONGRESS to give a shit about their whining?

They're losing their grip and they don't know what to do about it.

Correct on all points.

Thats her real name

>Shut the fuck up Donny

what the fuck am i looking at

What exactly is so wrong with what trump wants to do?
Honestly asking for a perspective from the other side.

Some sort of pouting Jew

>celebrities

When will these dumbasses learn? No one cares what they say or think.

>All those rabbis, imams and nonwhite surnames
ahahhahahahahahahahahahah
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

These jumpcut celebrity videos are so fuckig cringe-worthy und pathetic.

harry potterwitz

Did anyone notice them reading from a script? These celebrities don't care.

LOL
They didnt even upload it to youtube. They uploaded it to Vimeo where there is no like/dislike bar and the comments are already disabled. God, these people are so fucking pathetic.

vimeo.com/197790310

I respect Buscemi for being an ex-fireman and helping on 9/11 but these celebs really gotta fuck off with this shit

We've seen what happens to celebrities to defy the Trump. Someone post the list.

They have no idea what they have just done

These rich pieces of shit (((celebrities))) can afford to live in a nice white neighborhood.

While the rest of us have to suffer under the Latrino infestation:

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California
Why don't these "brave" celebrities put their children in a public school that's INFESTED with mexishit children in Los Angeles?

Fucking piece of shit assholes.

The anti-American, communist kikes who run (((hollywood))) fear that Trump will somehow interrupt the white genocide they are trying to make happen in America.

That one Asian chick is either cross-eyed or very visibly reading from a script

poor guy is about to get KEKed

I just can't even stomach the fact that some people out there... are just this fucking stupid. Unbelievable.

>Let's just keep making videos where celebrities tell people what to do
>Surely it will work this time

what the fuck is that thing?

Yeah sure... We should have wealthy people who larp for a living dictate what's acceptable for national policy...

Hollywood's really up in arms against the man these days...

so by this logic a cheeto crusted reality television star has no business in the white house right?