Pathetic

What does Sup Forums think of the fact that Einstein, the most smart man in history has BTFOed Sup Forums before it ever existed?

By the way this is how you all sound like

youtube.com/watch?v=4fKKoJY_1GE

Einstein wasn't alive to see Globalism

(((Einstein)))

Einstein was a kike who called for the destruction of the third reich by FDR and the communist Soviet Union.

>the most smart man

>marries cousin

>this is how you all sound like

>stein

EVERY TIME

He's a fucking physicist, not a philosopher.

The left always forgets that being an expert in one subject doesn't mean that your opinion is worth anything outside of your area of expertise.

I said the same thing when I was an edgy 17 year old atheist know it all.

>Nationalism is an infantile disease

But why is it

This,

>the most smart man.

(((Einstein))) is a thief and a globalist shill.

fpbp

>Trying to make a somewhat intelligent point
> "the most smart man in history"
> "this is how you all sound like"
Sick grammar 10/10

What exactly makes him the “smartest“ ?
He was pretty limited in his knowledge besides physics.
A weirdo nerd scientific genius with no other remarkable interests or talents.
It's like taking a quote from Goethe about warfare and claim it has to be right because he was pretty talented as a writer.

And now you are so wise because you know the "one true religion" and all the gubment conspiracies. *tips hat*

Early onset alzheimers much? I hear the clinic is doing free brain plaque scans, might wanna get in on that lol

English isn't my first language you cunts.

He had a very high IQ didn't he? Isn't that what you guys on pol always yap about, that IQ is all that matters. And Hitler wasn't the only one who made argument against nationalism, many intellectuals of the 20th century did because they understoof what a destructive force it was.

Einstein* not Hitler lel. Was thinking of all the grammar nazis in the thread when I wrote that.

I think he didn't realize that nationalism is an unfortunate requirement to make sure that countries look out for themselves and their citizens. I also think he grew up in the context of the early 20th century, where nationalism went hyper and caused 2 massive world wars. A sensible dose of nationalism can make sure that countries look out for their own people and don't ruin themselves while still not doing crazy shit like genocide. Nationalism + strong international law is a good mix.

Macedonia sucks.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.

Einstein

that's patriotism, not nationalism

There is a huge difference between nationalism as in a nation is to decide over it self, and nationalism as in Nazism.

If you are against the former you should be killed desu

>comes to an American based imageboard
>can't speak basic English

And this is why your people will alwaus be inferior Muhammed.

>having self esteem is bad

>Einstein
>kike zionist

fuck off you satanic kike

>alwaus

Oh the irony.

sounds like autism to me.

>be Einstein
>work as librarian
>bored as fuck
>start reading some science fiction
>need to make more shekels