Help me understand the Baltic attitude towards Russia better

Help me understand the Baltic attitude towards Russia better.

Why do they fear the Russia? You have to be a satellite state of somewhere my little Balts.

inb4 that picture of the chicken saying "WE ARE VICTIMS OF COMMUNISM!!!!!"

They don't really fear invasion, they just don't want to end up being heavily influenced or manipulated by Russian interests like Belarus, Moldova, Bulgaria, Ukraine etc.

/r/ing the picture where they're a chicken and bitching about communism

particularly with the caption "why do these three little bitches complain so much" or whatever the bait was

They get rewarded by the west with sweet treats if they hold russophobic attitudes so they do.

kek I found it but I didn't want to post it because it became a stage 8 cancer meme

The idea of sovereignty is that they don't have to be anyone's satellite. You fuckers fought for Belgium and Poland for this very reason.

Hahaha I feel ya and I hate the damn thing

There's sovereignty and then there's "sovereignty".

Living in eastren europe is like living in a no go zone in sweden with a crack addict chechen neighbor and anger management issues. That thinks that shitting on the carpet increases the value of said house

Just

Explain further.

I wonder if we will continue screaming "RUSSIA WILL INVADE US" after Trump enter office and calls Putin over for good ol bromance butt sex thus ending the jew hate machine propaganda.

This

I enjoy that meme, mil exercises are fun

There are significant Russian minorities in the Baltic states and the balts are worried that Russia will make irredentist claims like they did with Crimea and eastern Ukraine

Plus the Russians annexed them in 1939 and didn't gain independence until the fall of the USSR

>inb4 Soviet union isn't Russia
Yes it is. Same imperialist policy to wipe out ethnic minorities and settle Russians in their place. If you doubt any of this you need to take your mouth off Putin's cock

why are you guys screaming that though

why don't you have good relations with Russia

>If you doubt any of this you need to take your mouth off Putin's cock

Uncle Vlad would never do such a hideous and beastly thing

The Tsars Stalin and Russia have regularly bunched, raped, plundered and invaded these nations.

Russians are shitty neighbors.

Built wall.
That is all.

Its oversaturated meme, the sentiment is more like ''just fuck off already''

>They get rewarded by the west with sweet treats if they hold russophobic attitudes so they do.

You're a regular putin cock sucker.

Why pol keeps pushing a meme that Russia is any good? Lithuania has his own deep history and they are balts not slavs, which Russia tried to destroy, which is why we don't like Russia. Also, we are much bettet off with eu, corruption in Russia and general bydlo attitude is much much worse than any cuckoldry eu pulls off. Russia is 99% mongoloid village drunkards.

>Tried
Shame they didn't succeed. Oh woe, what would the world do without Lithuania ;)

stop contributing to their already alarmingly high suicide rate

WRONG
Nobody gives 2 fucks about some vague possibility of "claims" due to minorities.

It's the Russian minorities themselves that are not integrating and being annoying butthurts for 25 years.
>imagine having 30% of your city population being full with Somalian muslims since 1990, who think Somalia is the hottest shit and English is still not even worth learning to get by.