Why does everyone act like Australians are so funny and entertaining? They're so goddamn annoying...

Why does everyone act like Australians are so funny and entertaining? They're so goddamn annoying, and yet everyone seems to like them. Is it just a meme? It seems to me like we need to range ban Australia, and increase the participation of Canadians on this board, as they offer some of the most cutting-edge political analysis and sensibly hilarious commentary in their posts.

agreed also fpbp

I wonder who could be behind this post

(you)

Will canada be the next wave of posters to leave in shame?

first it was the greeks
then it was pajeets
is the day of the rake coming?

asshurt like OP is promising!

rareflag confirms
fpbp /thread

>fpbp the fp
(((Canada)))

I used to hate Canadian posters with a passion, then if you look at their posts and try to put yourself in their trolling shoes - it's a lot funnier. They're fucking (You) monsters and work their asses off for it.

Every post is a desperate cry out for attention.

day of the rake will be the proudest day of my life desu

>work their asses off for it

Not really. It's really easy.

Quite the shitpost good sir. I"m going to say the Canadians work harder at legitimately trolling than Australians do, we just take the piss all the time.

But to claim that Canadians make cutting edge anylysis and sensible commentary was just a little bit too much

What is going on in here?

Lurk more newfaggot. Aussies deserve eternal respect because they managed to piss off moot for many years.

Soon.

Please clap.

A FUCKING LEAF

Holy shit my sides!

I like them because of David Wenham.

Exactly. This is how Canadians offer so much to the board. By supporting social issues such as pedophilia, bestiality, and Justin Trudeau, they show us a terrifying vision of the future which they may suffer in the current year, but which we can still escape. Australians, on the other hand, just give us LE EPIN BANTZ XDDDD, like demonstrates.

take note: finally a shart that speaks sense

no so fast bogans

If Hillary was prez I wonder if she woulda wanted to bomb Canada over Israel boycotts or something? But then again if she was in the US would likely be at war with Kentucky too despite scientific proof they are part of the US