Hey Australia

How are relations between natives and whites?

is that sam hyde?

Natives seem to be pushing an anti white agenda at the moment(especially the ones involved in popular music), seem to think there is systematic racism throughout the country.

Nations going to shit, if you're a proud Australian your considered racist/bigot/all those blanket terms going around these days.

Theres aboriginal music?

Most abos are dead unless you're in the deep outback, the ones you find in the cities are half caste abominations whose vocabulary exists of nothing more than 'white dog', 'khunt' and 'gibs me dat'

Pretty much this. Though actual natives are either wandering the desert or drinking petrol and lying in ditches. Quite possible they might be extinct in a few more years.

Shitty. Australians have friends of almost every ethnicity. Asian, Islander, African, Tasmanian, it really doesn't matter. We're actually more concerned with culture than race 99.99% of the time. But nobody has aboriginal friends except absolute bottom-tier lowbreeds. You don't have aboriginals over for dinner, or drinks, or anything.

Until they're >50% white, they're violent retarded scum.

I live about half an hour from melbourne, I can't remember the last time I've even seen an abo.

getting closer every day ;)

~*smooch*~

Not that i really want to give them more exposure but yt A.B Original January 26.

There's been a high number of Native women getting murdered. It's like they are not as human, so killing them is ok

Kek

It's like it's fucking pandemic/global.

Grudging tolerance for the most part. We stay away from the poor ones and throw money at them. They chimp out and attack police every now and then. There are some 1/89th Aborigines who are Aboriginal for gibsmedat purposes. There are some prominent indigenous sportsmen. Q&A has a slow talking semi-retarded one on as a (bad) representative of her people who people applaud to feel good.

More or less this. Australian "Racism" is mainly cultural. It's normal procedure for each new wave of immigrants to be violently jumped in until they conform to an acceptable level, at which point the animosity is largely forgotten.

Samuel Hydingerooga, prominent black activist and suspected murderer, currently on the run in Western Australia.

If you ask pol, they're terrible. If ask an sjw they're terrible. Both are groups of ppl who have never had any interactions with them. For the rest of us it "Meh" It's like has it's high and lows. Usually depends agenda the current popular/famous ones are pushing.

>My favourite song is we are one, by the seekers.
Melbourne fag detected.

We acquiesce to each others existence, but that is because there just isn't that many aboriginals in the first place to be a major issue and most of them live in small rural towns. They are an inconvenience and an annoyance but aren't an issue as bad as the googles in America due to the low numbers of them.

What? I've never heard of that song before, and I'm from Brisbane.

There are no Aboriginals in Australia.

The only place we see Aboriginal culture is in the Museum.

Yeah it gets pushed hard by cityside sjw's but its the shittest thing youll ever hear. Google Dispossed (band).