Why is weed considered degenerate?

>voted Trump
>Have a job
>Bought off a guy who gave me a good deal because he is in it to help the white man (he is big into guns and other farming too)

I don't get why this is degenerate

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/heavy-marijuana-use-shrinks-your-brain-but-increases-connectivity-when-you-re-young
latimes.com/nation/la-sci-sn-regular-marijuana-shrinks-brain-20141110-story.html
consumer.healthday.com/general-health-information-16/biology-and-anatomy-news-24/chronic-pot-smoking-may-alter-brain-study-suggests-693580.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a jolly afro american is into cotton farming?

The dude is white.

I posted this before and had a bunch of spergs flip out on me but here's the facts
So basically, MOST but not all of the people who opposed weed on Sup Forums were the fucking losers in highschool who were bullied by chads who smoked weed. So they link the two and they become synonymous in their mind. Don't get me wrong I hate the whole "DUDE LMAO WEED" culture just as much as you, but they aren't the entire population of weed smokers. Let me ask you this, I have a job that pays extremely well, I go to college and have a few job offers set up for me and I only smoke on the weekends. Why is that a problem?
>HUR HURRRR cause it's degenerate.
That's the number one buzzwords I see you faggots using

I hate the Dude Weed stoners too. I just want to smoke and not bother anyone or throw it in their face.

Exactly. I keep to myself when I smoke and I don't pressure anybody if they don't want to smoke.

what is considered degenerate is not determining if it will improve your life or detract from it for yourself, different person to person

You're a cuck

Why do you care

Because autists on this board are against it for no reason other than what I said earlier

I don't get why people this this subject belongs on this board.

Cuck

Lol are you one of the fucking losers Chad bullied in highschool? Probably

cant have it both ways unfortunately. I know both kinds of users, however the majority (5/7 of my male friends) are total losers at this point. pushing 30, living at home, no jobs besides min wage, etc etc.

You're a fucking cuck

Oh yeah of course there's extremes for both sides and the ones living off minimum wage are the most vocal about it so everyone views all pot smokers as those type of people.
Must've struck a nerve there. Loser

He was talking about you. Man, weed really must make you slow.

Cuckold

I am a chad you faggot, and weed turns you into a dunce the more you smoke it.

Smoking weed doesn't make it degenerate

glorifying and defending an illegal activity makes you degenerate.

if it's legal than it doesn't matter, but i've never met a pothead that doesn't fucking boast about it and gets fucking faggy about it

stop spamming social media to justify smoking weed

it's crippling like ADHD meds and a crutch for emotional development
smoke whatever tho dude, you seem set on it

Whut?
ADHD meds are a performance enhancer and they only fuck you up if you abuse them.
I've been taking various meds for 10 years almost daily and I'm doing great

Keep saying it maybe it'll offend me. Lmao what a loser
No it doesn't. Excessive pot smoking does. I smoke once maybe twice a week just to relax and maybe watch a mock or read. I don't feel any less intelligent since I started

You're the one who is a cuck

Caring about plebes when you are patrician is the behaviour of homophobes and bearded women

It's how you use it that makes it degenerate.

Ive heard is shrinks the frontal lobe of your brain.
Seems pretty degenerative.

Where's the proof

The proof is that you're a cuckold

guaranteedreplies.jpg

Go away cuck

Only a cuck would say something like that

weed, like alcohol and cigarettes are, is degenerate. the war on drugs is more degenerate. as in, it's more detrimental to civilisation.

i am smoking a big fat doobie as i type this. cheap south african kaffir tier weed. twenty to six in the morning. that's pretty degenerate. but taking tax money from the citizens, including my friends and family, to lock me up for it makes society a worse place in many more ways, and destroys social trust far more ways than my dirty habit ever could.

Quiet.
You're both cucks.
Only I am not a cuck

So that must make you a cuck. Anyway why are you shitposting lol did I really upset you talking about how you might have been bullied in HS?

>taking various meds for 10 years
>daily
I'm sure you're doing just great stupid goy.

I never said what you said, cuck

WHY is it denerate though? I see you fucking faggots spouting that word all the time when the topic of weed come up but never a solid answer. I can understand if you say
>makes you lazy
Depends on the mindset of the smoker
>makes you passive
Again depends on the person
Whenever I smoke I don't get lazy I feel like doing something productive

Because 'degenerate' is the new buzzword by the cancer that infiltrated Sup Forums and wants to turn it and the userbase of this site into something that it isn't, based on the premises of the political campaign of Trump and 'MUH TRADITIONAL VALUES,' letting that snowball into retarded political agendas like 'dude weed is SOOOOO degenerate why would you do it lol desu'

>I don't feel any less intelligent since I started
being intelligent isn't a feeling, retard

>No it doesn't.
Yes it does. You smoke once maybe twice a day because you use it as a crutch so your brain doesn't have to think. Go a week without it, princess.

So many people who have never smoked but they sure know all about weed
How many people in this thread are just repeating stuff from D.A.R.E?

I've gone months without it faggot leaf.
>you use it as a crutch so your brain doesn't have to think
Wrong dickless
What exactly am I trying to escape in my case? I work all week and just like to smoke a small joint before I go to bed or when I read.

Because all they have is anecdotal evidence and experiences with losers who smoked pot so they think that's everyone in their case

civilisation isn't just about your feelings. it alsojust isn't about the individual. smoking is also carcinogenic, though not as carcinogenic as tobacco apparently.

also supporting organised crime. the phony war on drugs creates real criminals.

so if you grow your own hydroponically, or live in a legal state or have a medical exemption and just vape it and act productively good for you, but a lot of stupid kids think it's healthy and cures cancer doesn'cause cancer brooo *puff puff*

to quote the late great (((david cross))) "my love of marijuana is matched only by my hatred of marijuana culture"

So cucked

sciencealert.com/heavy-marijuana-use-shrinks-your-brain-but-increases-connectivity-when-you-re-young
latimes.com/nation/la-sci-sn-regular-marijuana-shrinks-brain-20141110-story.html
consumer.healthday.com/general-health-information-16/biology-and-anatomy-news-24/chronic-pot-smoking-may-alter-brain-study-suggests-693580.html

it just is degenerate you burger faggot

It's all about moderation. It was called "straight edge" when I was in high school. Those people were faggot killjoys then, and they're faggot killjoys now.
I take weed over alcohol any day. I still retain my mental faculties stoned, albeit a bit slower. I don't feel like puking and I don't get double vision, those are my two biggest draws to marijuana.
And besides, learning to cultivate anything is always a plus.

> Really really really like doing something
> Its bad for me

JUST

Ok I can understand that and yes I grow my own and don't sell or bother anyone when doing it. I'm against the entire agenda behind weed just as much as some of you guys but where i take issue with it is how there is this vehement hostility towards any smoker here

Not an argument

weed is becoming ingrained into american culture and it is becoming irreversible we can only stop this now. They tried to ban alcohol and it didnt work because it was too deeply ingrained but not yet with marihuana. If you want to uphold a civil and mental state above this aestheticism and euphemism you must act against marijuana.

Please respond

I'll read them soon I'm just shit posting waiting to board my flight

pic somewhat related

No, using drugs IS degenerate. period. You are not improving yourself in anyway and in fact dulling your cognitive function. Smoke all you wan't but don't act like its making you a better human.

The conclusion is that it shrinks your frontal lobe but also makes new connections in your brain to compensate. It does no real cognitive damage that we can prove (besides your brain shrinking) but I bet in the future we will figure out what exactly that reduction in the frontal lobe does and what these new connections are doing to the brain. However the effects compared to even casual/social drinking in moderation is rather minimal.

Better than you. Lmao
And cool I didn't know that.

Ill bite
The articles say your brain shrinks, but that its not really a big deal in normie lifestyles, and therefore it isnt that big of a deal. They basically give it the a-okay for using it like any other recreational poison. The only reason im here is because im wondering why anyone cares what anons on a scrabble strategy forum think. I mean really, we all agree it should be legal so now it isnt a debate on the legality, its just fucking prissy fags making sure they fit in with the herd

>Getting high off THC

Getting high of ANYTHING is degenerate. Weed gets some fantasy pass because of the bullshit stoners have been selling in mass for decades. We don't make fantasy stories about PCP or crack, but pot gets a pass because "It's organic ergo its okay". No, its just as fucking degenerate. In one short generation, we'll see a wave of kids that grew up around their degenerate parents and we'll see the rise of 1980s social conservatism all over again. The moral failings of boomers have fucked three generations already, I hope Z sees right to correct the weed meme.

>degenerate used 3 times
You need to get a new buzzword pal

great non argument there kiddo. Sounds like your in denial

>I bet in the future we will figure out what exactly that reduction in the frontal lobe does and what these new connections are doing to the brain

I bet in the future that study will be disregarded along with the rest of the junk science on marijuana, given that there wasn't any correlation between any IQ deficits and the shrunken regions of the brain, and there was no study into whether or not the alleged changes in brain structure were linked to any differences in day-to-day activity.

I smoke weed on occasion too. but if you need validation from fags on the internet you're self-conscious about it for some reason.

I don't need to argue for anything lol I don't care what you think and I'm not trying to argue to change your mind on any subject. I'll just laugh at you, continue to smoke and make
More money than you. Cheers loser!
>inb4 he replies lmao

This.

Scientologist detected.
Or a dirty hippie.

It's degenerate because it gets you high and alters your mind.
I don't think anyone would say that coffee is degenerate even though it might give you a small kick. Coffee doesn't get you high so it's not degenerate.

seriously, no one?

if you want to take that outlook, so be it, but you must include caffiene, tylenol, and alcohol in "drugs", as those are substances that alter you, and are much more deadly than weed