The advertising industry watchdog has labelled a controversial guerilla tourism campaign in the Northern Territory that...

>The advertising industry watchdog has labelled a controversial guerilla tourism campaign in the Northern Territory that isn’t shy about going Down Under as obscene.

>The Advertising Standards Board has upheld a complaint against a range of merchandise bearing the ‘CU in the NT’ slogan which argues it is “extremely denigrating to women”.

>“It is also promoting the acceptance of a highly derogatory term used instead of vagina and is offensive to women in general,” the complaint to the ABS read.

>The unofficial logo, which makers claim is designed to market the Territory to younger travellers, rippled across social media last November and generated international coverage.

>T-shirts, singlets and bumper stickers that share a strong resemblance to official Tourism NT designs are also sold online.

Are you bad enough to wear one of these americans?
ntofficial.com/collections/shirts

Other urls found in this thread:

ntnews.com.au/news/only-in-the-territory/queenslanders-try-to-steal-nt-news-croc-crown/news-story/2680fffca2b651eb927f05458e36d087?nk=3b8ef8deebc66280825a750578de678c-1483501456
ntofficial.com/collections/shirts
abc.net.au/news/2009-09-29/tourist-poo-killed-rare-shrimp-on-uluru/1446342
dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-1217127/As-Uluru-rare-shrimp-dies-tourists-banned-climbing-Australias-famous-landmark.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf I love Australia now

observe you abbo novices:

u of n. texas mug.

CU like "see you"? It's kind of reaching

When did Aussies become such soft cunts about the word cunt?

yes

city cunts havin a sook as usual

Wahh the wimmins feelings will be hurt by words :(

Good. Hope this campaign makes a fucking boatload of money and all the whiners hang themselves.

Cheers, cunt. Our city fucks are fags, too.

NT confirmed to be a bunch of sick cunts

you might enjoy NT news recent banter BTFO QLD

ntnews.com.au/news/only-in-the-territory/queenslanders-try-to-steal-nt-news-croc-crown/news-story/2680fffca2b651eb927f05458e36d087?nk=3b8ef8deebc66280825a750578de678c-1483501456

There's only like 200k people in NT. Half are abos.

>small child who's never seen "CUL8R" written before

Phone data plans with "unlimited texts" didn't used to be a thing, faggot, people invented textspeak to efficiently type messages so we wouldn't get jewed by phone providers.

Likewise, if you are too young to have used MSN Messenger, you shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

Meh, I prefer the great white north

Shitposting even in real life advertising, I love you Aussie bastards. I really do.

member MSN?
member T9?
member rotary phones?

SAYING CUNT IS QUITE LITERALLY THE MOST CLASSIC AUSTRALIAN THING ANYONE CAN DO.

WHATS THE DEAL?

as soon as an Aussie gets into any kind of Australian government he immediately becomes an un-australian dickhead is my theory.

Tony Abbot excluded of course.

Where can I get a shirt? That's brilliant.

if you give them an inch they'll take a mile.
if the company advertising this shit backs a single stem cus a Bunch of fat cunts on the rag trashed them, they won't stop until they see their sells plummet, they need to go full trump and grab them by the pussy.

>ntofficial.com/collections/shirts
disregard im dumb

I remember texting with rotary phones

Im so fucking old

Shut up cunt and lets go for beers.

American cultural imperialism

It seems like the rest of the Anglosphere (except for Leafcucks) have no qualms with the word cunt, it's just American puritanism/Feminism in effect

i want to go to the Northern Territory now

im a young man and let me tell you
this shit works
i want a tshirt, a sticker and to do a roadie up to the NT

actually the first thing I read was CUNT then I realized that there is an "in" and "the".

Okay but I gotta check....

You don't like feet do ya?

HOW CAN OTHER MONUMENTS EVEN COMPETE?

>uluru
>changing the name of a rock to appease petrolniggers

Cuck

How big is Ayers Rock compared to that boong-name shit?

The thing that boggles my mind is that there exist vapid Cunts that are offended by the word cunt, yet use the dick, cock, and other phallic words constantly. It's almost as if they fixate on just one thing

cunt is very rarely used to describe an actual cunt, women just think its all about them but we're not even talking about the cunts

Feminism in Australia is rampant as fuck, it's disgusting and ruined the women here. There's a reason why it's common to know Australian men who have foreign brides or go to places like SEA for sex industry. I met one bloke who had two families, one in Australia and one in Thailand. He said his Aussie wife had no idea, but his Thailand wife did and didn't care.

Cunts need to hard up

tempting

older guys with a jungle asian wife are everywhere could go get groceries and guaranteed to see one everytime

maybe because they don't act like cunts i guess

I would legit wear that in public

I still touch type on T9

Everyone white still calls it Ayers Rock, it's what it will be forever called. And it's what my children will one day call it.

Abos still getting mad about everyone climbing it each year, kek.

stay jealous cucks

our rock is the best rock in the world

That's the point of it is to ruin women tho. Most girls I went to school with have slept with over a hundred dudes by now. I'm not even exaggerating in the slightest. They all have this look in their eyes now. Like somethings broken deep inside them that not even miles of cock could fix. They're all going to end up alone and used up. I kinda feel bad for them honestly.
Victims of the (((media))) and their own inability to close their legs. Sad!

Your rock is pretty damn great. Ayers Rock, that is. Don't ever give into the boongs.

>Abos still getting mad about everyone climbing it each year, kek.

why is causing rare shrimp to die funny?

because you hate aboriginals?

go fuck yourselves

God will judge your actions

>A wildlife scientist says people relieving themselves on top of Uluru may have killed off a rare species of shrimp.

>He says his research shows the localised extinction of one species of fairy shrimp and the dominance of another - changes which could be due to human waste.

>"It's happened already that the people going up the rock somehow have affected the animals which live in the pools, possibly by peeing on the rock and pooing on the rock," he said.

abc.net.au/news/2009-09-29/tourist-poo-killed-rare-shrimp-on-uluru/1446342

dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-1217127/As-Uluru-rare-shrimp-dies-tourists-banned-climbing-Australias-famous-landmark.html

You've got to admit, that's some clever advertising.

Boongs piss and shit in our neighborhood

>pitying the Australian wildlife
Those shrimps would have evolved the most potent venom in the world had some courageous cunts not pissed on them.

Bloody oath you want an exercise in masochism talk to an Australian girl. Some are alright for some bantz but not many.

Fuck yeah NT I want to go there well done.

it's Uluru and it always will be m8

the people who have lived there for thousands of years call it Uluru and they are still there calling it Uluru

>and they are still there
And whose fault is that? Finish the job, ya twats.

>fairy shrimp

fucking poofter cunts

nah get fucked mate

You can't avoid it, everything has a boong name, especially in NSW and NT.

>tfw looking to work in wildlife conservation and this cracked me up like no other
Should I look for another field of work?

they do international shipping :^)

Pretty much, Australian woman are the best treated in the world, Equal pay for less work, 100% guarantee of child custody, affirmative action, and yet the still spray verbal diarrhea about how hard they have it.

It's my land ya fucking white dog, and it's not uluru, that's a name from a single fucking tribe in the area, at least white people gave it a name everyone got behind.

how is it a monument? monuments are made by man, ayers rock is a rock, a mountain, a hill. and at 348 metres, it isn't even very big.

i'll grant you it looks good because around it is emptiness, but it's just a hill.

>ntofficial.com/collections/shirts

So uh, how's that fake guerrilla campaign going guys... I love the irony in making money off a news article that's actually part of guerrilla marketing. Genius.