I
V
E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyyV0r-tMIM
youtube.com/watch?v=3wr2uWYTgtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice digits

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

a fucking leaf........
day of the rake.....

He's alive and he said the source was not any state actors or the Russian government. He's had no contact with Putin or any surrogates.

MUH RUSSIANS.

BTFO.

Chinese proxy.

obvious CIA hologram

Why are they all leafs?

The chiron on that rofl. Top Aussie shitposter.

leafs vs fortune cookies

pasty yellow on the outside , condescending bullshit on the inside

Reprogrammed

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

no he's not

Not for long.

>554554

What did Kek mean by this?

King Nigger BTFO

yeah was just on live

PASSWORD

BUMP for sliding.

nigger he was on the radio and alex jones like 2 weeks ago

>Podesta's password was 'password'
Already memed it

He did different radio or voice appearances like 20 times since the election... this is his first video appearance..

It took the CIA a while to program their robots and holograms to mimic Assange's voice and mannerisms

importantly enough both hannity and assange were seen on the same shot and no funny pixelation around assange as another user suggested in another thread

>implying the CIA havent mastered video editing

I used to believe that Assange was dead but it would simply be to in your face and suggestive if they actually did it. I dont think they would bother with holographic Assange on the nightly news even if they could . seems like they might have bigger fish to fry.

This.

/thread

proof of life?

Lol

Fox news just aired an interview with Assange. Hannity supposedly interviewed Assange inside the embassy.

It just finished. Praise kek

proof of life
>>muh holograms
>>muh CIA

its fake.

wait for the autists to analyze the video.

It's real.

FUCK THANKS

MY 6 STREAM LINKS ARE ALL SHIT RIGHT NOW

Stale pasta

I was concerned for a bit. Glad to see that he is alive and well.

im watching it now, its fake.

Day of the rake fucking WHEN?

Never change leaf :^)

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. Watching this guy's campaign crash and burn is fucking hilarious. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

City people are fucking scum, their lack of human decency and empathy put them on the same level as niggers.

that canuck dumbass is posting this same shit everywhere.

fakety fake pasta. CTR is out of funds man. Go outside for a few.

It really is. There is a reason you never see them together.

CGI

This is only a recorded scenario/actor, move along.

>tfw no julian bf

its fake

>leaf

I'm going to spam this pasta in 4 years senpai

This guy did an absolutely wonderful job during the election and was one of the most important alllies in getting Trump in. He deserves our respect and gratitude.

But

He is a leftist who happenes to have a grudge against the Clintons. The same actions we desperately need to be taken to stave off the demographic destructions of whites are the same efforts he would likely try to expose and oppose. There's no reason to expect him to be an ally in the future, though he might surprise us.

hes really boring now
he really needs to get out more

IT IS WRITTEN

quads of truth.

After being horribly scarred by Hillary's drone strike he went looking for revenge...

Daily reminder that Wikileaks published the members list of the British National Party in 2004.

Kek knows you that an enemy of my enemy must be controlled

Praise Kek

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary. C

Loving all the adverts for Shitposter Club in the comments there, mah fuckin niggas

Hannity was in London at the embassy with him. He's alive.

Fuck off. Your attempts to discredit and undermine Wikileaks have failed.

Their eye lines are off.. Assange is in the Foreground and a foot higher (On a stool Maybe) but his eyes are looking straight ahead, above Hannitys Head.. not down at him. And Hannity is looking up but to the left of Assanges shoulder. Not looking at each other at all. Something is Fishy

Why would he be afraid to come to the window for 3 seconds
>inb4 snipers
they can't blow his brains out in front of reporters right in the embassy window

He has not seen sunlight for so long he might start photosynthesizing when he enters sunlight again, we can't risk with that, we need him for 8 more years.

Watch the Interview.. something is fishy. Their eye lines are off.. Assange is in the Foreground and a foot higher (On a stool Maybe) but his eyes are looking straight ahead, above Hannitys Head.. not down at him. And Hannity is looking up but to the left of Assanges shoulder. Not looking at each other at all. Something is Fishy

leafbot

Or not. Just watch the Interview and pay close attention to where each of them is looking

if i was locked in that suite i would live on the balcony ffs
i remain agnostic and suspiscious about his mortality

>Assange is coming home and will be touring in Ozland in Feb .

fuck, i missed it
is it up yet?

Also wtf is with all the blinky blinks Assange pulls when asked if Russia's behind it?

At this point, what is the benefit of pretending Assange is alive if he's not?

There are many more than him who work for Wikileaks.

Don't you think they would've had him, I don't know, push their Russian narrative somehow if they were faking it? Why on earth would they fake it, just to have Assange say exactly what Assange would've said if he was interested faked?

video of interview youtube.com/watch?v=3wr2uWYTgtw

It's not fake. It's a cut that was almost covered up with the use of MorphCut from Adobe. Look it up. It's a simple artifiact of the MorphCut Process.

Thank you user I wanted to watch this is for you :)

Was the bookcase behind Sean essentially" blocking" the balcony? I think Assange may have moved some furniture around to block the balcony area...hence, its now inaccessible...

Because people are watching and already know they are lying? Seperation from the normies. Notice he said very little of value and all of this was his political viewpoint announced long ago. Probably retoned voice spoken by a similar accented person. They use a greenface with makeup trackers for optimal cgi mapping and total realism.

I find the backlighting unnecessary/unnerving. Why would assange be backlit when there is not light source behind him?

No he's not.

If my friends and contacts say they can't get to him, and neither can I, then he is a body double fake used for media manipulation.

cheers user

Big question from interview - Assange said WikiLeaks prides itself on not only never revealing sources, but not putting sources into danger. Does this rule out Seth Rich as the source?

they look pretty different

>Does this rule out Seth Rich as the source?
No. He suggested "someone in the DNC" again. Also he put out that 20K bounty for info on his murder. How obvious can it be?

Yes he is, stop being a faggot.

I'll take what is CGI for $1000 alex.

I think you're allowed to have grudges with people that wan't to kill you.

bright lights in both their faces but their pupils are dilated huge.

hello autism

L I F E
I
F
E

M O D E L
O
D
E
L

D E C O Y
E
C
O
Y

one on the right has less wrinkles and is darker and has a different hair style and doesn't have any bags, and most importantly he is interviewing with a closed collar.