Who was in the right here?

Who was in the right here?

What a waste of digits.

Who was in the right HERE?

Storm cloaks. It's not your country faggot imperials get the fuck out.

kys

>Unironically siding with the people who tried to kill you
Imperial cucks everybody. The Empire were agents of the Eternal Thalmor. All Ulfric was trying to do was make Skyrim great again.

there are books in the game that reveal Ulfric is a thalmor plant, Imperial is the only acceptable choice.

Do the races of Tamriel race mix?

Free Skyrim will fight the Elves because to let the Empire defend Skyrim from the eternal enemy of the Nords would be a shame that no true Nord can withstand.

The Thalmor are based Nationalists who defend their race and rekt the (((imperials))) during the Great War. Stormcloaks are snow muslims

Ulfric is trying to stop the cultural enrichment of Skyrim.

Skyrim for the nords 8

>there are books in the game that reveal Ulfric is a thalmor plant, Imperial is the only acceptable choice.

This is not true.

They contrived to release him because they thought that he would be an unwilling asset. He wasn't an agent, just someone they thought would be better for them alive.

Like how the Germans sent Lenin to St. Petersburg by train during WWI. He wasn't their ally or agent, just someone they hoped could stir shit in the enemy country. Decades later the Bolsheviks were storming Berlin under Lenin's flag.

>Guys Trump is a Hillary plant
nice try (((Thalmor)))

Stormcloaks

They are also trying to literally end the world, fuck off ((Elf))

(((thalmor)))

The Stormcloaks are so-called 'moderate rebels' being funded by the Thalmor, to distract and weaken the Empire. Nords are controlled opposition.

Bretons are the unholy offspring of men and elves.

The Imperials, the only reason the Stormcloaks exist is because of the Thalmor. The Thalmor are the ones responsible for the for the start of the civil war, and they continue to fund the Stormcloaks in an effort to weaken the Empire, because the Thalmor know if they didn't: they would lose the next war against the Empire. The Stormcloaks have no endgame. Sure, they can take Skyrim but after that? The Thalmor will start picking off each province one by one. The Thalmor are similar to Muslims, in that they torture and attempt to force their religious practices on others. Those that don't conform get imprisoned, tortured, or even killed.

Thalmor

The Thalmor are currently controlling Imperial policy by forcing the empire to culturally enrich Skyrim. Ulfric sees this and wants to stop it.

Why have there been so many Elder Scrolls threads on Sup Forums as of late?

To be honest the stormcloaks were being silly about the whole thing
The empire already had skyrim controlled and peaceful, and ulfric fucked everything up
To be fair, the empire has a bit too tight a grip on skyrik

Boredom. It's about the only game that can be interesting for more than a few years simply out of size. There's really nothing happening, and people on here need something to talk about so they don't killthemselves

Except that Talos was Breton, nigger. Nothnig fuckign unholy with Talos.

It has some parallels to the current political climate

>not reading the part that says either side shouldn't win

i'd argue it's mostly cycles. This and New Vegas are the ones that show up most often. Some1 do a bunch of those threads, they get active for a few weeks to month, until the next big happenign is on then they disappear for a while. Repeat every few months. VTMB also have those same cycles.

Honestly, this. I literally re-installed and spent all of last night modding the shit of it. I'm not the one doing this. WHO'S DOING THIS?

The empire didn't force or coerce them to take the Dindunmer, and the Reachmen have been there since before the Nords. They don't let lizards or Khajiit into their cities even with the empire there. So what's the enrichment they're doing?

>Empire: Multicultural, multiracial, weakened and completely cucked by a (((minority ethnic group))) that ultimately seeks to destroy it utterly from within
>Stormcloaks: Support a Nordic ethno-state, fights for traditional values against foreign oppression, including traditional religious beliefs banned by the state

Gee, I wonder which one I should support.

Sky rim be longs to da Nords
Imperial fags and (((mer))) can fuck off back to their non-snowy shitholes.

Stormcloaks are in the right.
You can't ban peoples gods to appease butt-fucking elves and expect them to be OK with it.
Stormcloaks had their hearts in the right place, but the imperials were playing the long game. The Altmer fucked the humans up in the war, and thre imperials know thay can't take them in their current state. The stormcloaks? They don't give a fuck. They want elvish blood and they want it NOW.

Pretty spot on I'd say. We need constant dialog about anything to forget about ourlives for a while

It's only temporary. The Empire was building its forces back up so that they could wage war and kick out and destroy the Thalmor once and for all. And because it takes longer for the Thalmor to rebuild its numbers, they would have lost handily. The ban on Talos was never enforced in Skyrim, but Ulfric used this to get people stirred up. Even then, no one took him seriously, so he had to kill the High King and run away like the fag he is. The Legion dispatches one of its armies to Skyrim to calm things down and put an end to this rebellion, and in a matter of months, General Tullius captured Ulfric, and you know the rest. Ulfric surrendered like a fag too, knowing damn well he would be executed along with his bodyguards. The least he could have done is go down on the battlefield with some honor. All in all, Ulfric is just a pussy wants to be a High King. He's threatening the existence humans in Tamriel, the Empire, and the world, because the Thalmor's end game is to end the world.

Nah.

The only chance the Thalmor have is for the war to stalemate for decades. If the stormcloacks win then the weakened empire won't be able to help the Thalmor against Skyrim + Hammerfell, and if the empire wins then they will eventually free themselves from Thalmor a generation later at latest

>le ulfric is a thalmor agent so fight against him

>le trump is a russian and/or jew agent so fight against him

Reddest pill here

surrrrrrrrrrrre

Might makes right

Altmer master race.

All other opinions are invalid

Stormcloaks>Empire any day. You could argue that the civil war was beneficial to the Thalmor but at the end of the day the war would have ended and there were only two possible outcomes: Empire wins or Ulfric wins.

I'd rather live in a country where the rulers actually care about its citizens than to live under the thumb of some rich old asshole living in his White Gold palace thousands of miles away who doesn't give a damn about me and would gladly sell his people out to the (((Thalmor))).

Let's be honest Titus Mede II was an ok guy but he just isn't the type of ruler the people of Skyrim should have to put up with. The Empire is a Thalmor tool and nothing more

Fuck the empire cucks and the thalmor jews. Skyrim belongs to the nords!

Praise Talos

you realize you dont get paid for this anymore right?

Talius hated the Altmer, his whole plan was to make the empire strong enough to break free from them, but if you go stormcloak you basically cripple the empire so that it can't happen. It's implied that the stormcloaks will fight the elves themselves, and likely get really fucked up.

Let's discuss Fallout 4, who is in the right?

The Minutemen, and its boss nigga Preston Garvey?

The Brotherhood of Steel, and its light-eyed nigger leader Elder Maxson?

Perhaps your own son, as the leader of the Institute, is in the right.

Maybe it's the people in the Railroad who wanna save the synths.

Personally, I think the Minutemen and the Brotherhood are both based, can't really choose one over the other.

I haven't played the game, I'm probably going to pirate it...

Altmer are based
They're like the white man
>build grand wonders
>unravel cosmic mysteries
>their race inhabited everywhere from Alinor to Cyrodiil to Skyrim
>their culture is the framework of the empire
>foreign nede invaders come and chimp out
>drive Mer from their homeland
>based elf nazis come in and try to reclaim their land from the snowmuslims
>ban the cuck-worship of the mongrel Talos
>snowmuslims chimp out again

No, they are whatever race their mom is

They both were. Stormcloaks were right that banning Talos worship was bullshit and people shouldn't have to follow another country's culture and laws. Imperials were right in that a drawn out civil war is purely beneficial to the Thalmor since they need more time to recuperate from the war than the Empire does and that if everyone just kept their heads down and sucked it up for a bit the Thalmor can be purged from Empire lands. Stormcloaks are going for short-term and Imperials are going for long-term, Stormcloaks made the proud but stupid decision and Imperials made the strategic but cowardly decision.

doesn't matter the player is a god by level 20 and could create any empire he wants

I haven't played Skyrim in ages so I don't exactly recall when Tullius said that. Was that during the final civil war mission?

Also, what are alliances? If a full blown war were to occur between the Thalmor and one of the two other parties, what prevents the Stormcloaks from forming an alliance with the Empire and vice versa? Sure they hate each other's guts but teaming up to bring down a common enemy is far better than letting the Thalmor steamroll them one at a time

But Talos of Atmora isn't just Hjalti Early Beard of High Rock, and Tiber Septim didn't become a divine until the warp in the west, when the underking, either Wulfharth or Arctus, was freed from his curse. The holy Talos was not one of them, but all three; Tiber Septim, Ysmir and Zurin Arctus, and as such, none are Breton

I have no idea who the right choice was both Factions have valid points.

With storm cloak victory the empire has a chance of being reforged with a dragonborn and nor army like Tiber septim did. The current empire inspires no confidence and needs new leadership. Oh and ulfric was not controlled opposition as a storm cloak victory would also be potentially an even greater problem for the thalmor

>If a full blown war were to occur between the Thalmor and one of the two other parties, what prevents the Stormcloaks from forming an alliance with the Empire and vice versa?
For Stormcloaks the fact that they'd still be subservient to the Empire, for the Empire the fact that Stormcloaks might still want to secede. That isn't to say they wouldn't team up, but those are reasons as to why they might not help and instead choose to shore up their defenses.

ya literally thing about how god like the player is the thalmor stand no chance.

If you ever played as a beast race or elf, Ulfric flat out tells you he's lying about creating the ethnostate in order to drum up support among the kids.

As a white Texan I can identify a lot with the Stormcloaks, especially when the possibility of Hillary becoming President was very real. I didn't care if secession left us in a weaker position, I just wanted Texas to get away from the cancer. Even if it meant a genocidal war at least there'd be a resolution, better than being forever fucked in the ass while being told it's for your own good.

Breton masterrace

Yeah, the Thalmor would never have been able to deal with 20 smelly guys wearing burlap.

The nords are a fucking joke and the only reason they even survived starting their little revolt is because the Empire didn't bother sending anything but peasant militia in leather armor to oppose them.

Ulfric is a fucking mess who can't even run Windhelm. Have you fucking been there? They're living in fucking ruins. Take down the sign for the tavern and Winterhold would start sending initiates to excavate the fucking shithole.

No I meant in the case that the Stormcloaks win and Skyrim secedes from the Empire. Let's suppose that this happens and then a few years later the Thalmor invade either Skyrim or the Empire's territory. If that were to occur then there's no question that the two sides would team up and bring down the Thalmor, for only together would they be able to stand a chance.

If the Empire won the civil war and Skyrim remained an imperial province, then there's no question that Skyrim would have supported the Empire in a war against the Thalmor. Except that wouldn't happen because the Thalmor aren't silly enough to attack a nation that they basically already control.

The best case scenario for the Thalmor is that the Empire keeps its attention on Skyrim and keeps the civil war going on as long as possible. That way the Empire can't gather its strength to face the Thalmor.

The Thalmor don't want a unified Empire, or an Imperial-Nordic alliance. They want a house divided so that they can ransack the house before the owners notice

At least that's what I think. I have't played in years so this is all just my interpretation of things. It makes sense in my mind

Ulfric was actively or inadvertently an "Asset" to the Thalmor. His rebellion gave the Thalmor greater access in Skyrim. He may have had patriotic ideals (Or he may have been a Thalmor stoolie) but he divided the empire, weakening it and allowing the Thalmor to tighten their grip on it.

Ulfric was wrong.

Talos was the first human you fucking retard

what the fuck is this shit mods? how is this news or politics? fuck you cunts

And yet every act the you see the empire commit in game shows how far it has fallen, it's not an empire worth protecting anymore.

Then both Skyrim and Empire fall to the Thalmor.

Also note that there is dialogue in game that says no one in the empire cared or made a big deal about people in Skyrim worshipping Talos. "Everyone had their little shrine." It wasn't until Ulfric started the rebellion that the Thalmor gained access to Skyrim. Before, the Empire did a good job of keeping them out.

>Empire portrayed as disorganized and undermanned in Skyrim, ruled by a weak woman only in power because Ulfric killed the king

Maybe Ulfric shouldn't have killed the fucking king, then. Dude's got a power not seen in what, a thousand years? And he uses it to kill the king? And then when dragons start showing up burning down towns, what does he do?

Not a fucking thing.

Fuck Ulfric.

Bingo. The empire was just putting on a show, but Ulfric and his padded leather wearing neanderthals couldn't into subtlety.

But the only alternative is Thalmor domination. The argument seems to be that the Empire is already a Thalmor puppet so why support it? But an independent Skyrim can't stand against the Thalmor alone,

So the options are Certain Thalmor domination, and possible Thalmor domination. The only hope is 'possible' Thalmor domination, through a unified empire, which is hopefuly simply appeasing the Thalmor in order to buy time and consolidate.

I won't be suprised if in Elder Scrolls VI the Independent Skyrim becomes Canon and as a result the Thalmor destroyed the remnants of the Empire and Skyrim and are now in charge of all Tamriel. It would match their cynical precedent of everything in Morrowind basically being for nothing because it all gets destroyed by the volcano, and the empire falling into ruin after you did everything you could to save it in Oblivion.

Aren't the Thalmor out to remove humanity from existence?

Talos said in Morrowind that the empire needs to be done so something new can form and with the death of the Septims it's nothing but a shadow of it's former self.

If you are a true nord you will join the stormcloaks.

I think they will settle for Altmer supremacy. They aren't bent on outright genocide, just making humans subservient to them and becoming the dominant race, in the same way that humans became the dominant race after the empire came along.

Your dad when he told your mom to abort you.

Ulfric got caught by the Thalmor during the war, they cucked and fucked him, then let him escape so he'd fuck shit up in Skyrim and they'd be able to move in.

Joining the Stormcucks is handing Tamriel to the Thalmor.

It was a fair and honorable duel in front of witnesses in skyrim tradition, king shoulda worn earplugs.

Not necessarily, the Redguard managed to repel the Thalmor on their own, no reason to suggest skyrim could not do the same or even form new alliances against them. What the game does show however is that even if the Empire did win, it's become so corrupt and eroded that it would collapse in on itself anyway.

I think the cannon will be the Dragonborn becoming the new Emperor and uniting skyrim under the empires banner again.

Talos might be a god but that doesn't mean his opinion is right.

I'm also guessing when he said that he hadn't known, despite being a god, that the Thalmor would come along and essentially seek to kill him by destroying all worship of him.

Their plan also banks on a prolonged civil war to weaken bothside, with the dragonborn in play you basicly give a free win to one side with little losses, fucking up their plan whatever side you choose.

I'm still betting on the cynical 'everything you did in the last game was futile' approach to the next game's backdrop.

>Challenges king to a test of arms
>lmao nevermind dragon magic

Ulfrid was only interested in being 'fair and honorable' so he could get close enough to the king to assassinate him. He may as well have been wearing a bomb to a boxing match.

I am against the Thalmor, and at the end of the day it is still Tiber Septim's empire. Corruption can be rooted out, and a unified Empire can rise again.

I choose Empire and kill every Thalmor scum I come across, I've even had some Whiterun guards help me kill them before.

History teachs us otherwise.

Play Something else Normie.

Corruption can be rooted out. Just look at the U.S. election this year. The Thalmor candidate lost.

Reminds me of Thrall Vs Garrosh

Anyway unless it's stated you can't use that stuff then Ulfric still won with "honor", even if it was unfair to the king.

The Empire would be great if it wasn't under the thumb of the Thalmor, aka the Elder Scrolls equivalent of Israel

That's what you think goyim

> Shitty winter city and a wannabe dagonborn
> Comfy cosy barracks city and a yandere waifu commander

Talos= Kek, without him they can't. Now you see the true plan of the Thalmor.

Nailed it.

the members of the Thalmor are "elven supremacists" who seek to end the Empire and eradicate the worship of Talos as it goes against their own beliefs.

>the members of the Talmudic Zionists are "jewish supremacists" who seek to end the Western Powers and eradicate the worship of Jesus as it goes against their own beliefs

the Thalmor seeks to unify the provinces of Tamriel through one-government leadership, with Elves holding all places of power

>Talmudic Zionists seek to unify the countries of Earth through one-government leadership, with Jews holding all places of power

Members of the Thalmor wear long hooded robes and are viewed unfavorably. They are adept spell-casters

>Members of the Talmudic Zionists wear black coats and are viewed unfavorably. They are adept lawyers.

What Empire? If you didn't realize it's only Skyrim and Cyrodiil and the last on doesn't want the first to go because it's all the power they have left.

>The empire lost Valenwood and Elsweyr to the Thalmor.
>The empire left Hammerfell to his luck (even after it was Redguards and Nord who took back the imperial city)
>The empire took every soldier of Morrowind in the oblivioin crisis leaving them defenseless, the hate on the empire is strong over there and that was before the whole province became inhabitable even to the Dunmer
>No one can enter or leave Blackmarsh but the Argonians and they only do shit for their tree overlords
The empire is over, it's time for independent provinces.

That vampire lady in Solitude had it right. Talos worship might have been banned, but before Talos was a god, he was Tiber Septim the Man, and it is his empire.

Maybe the empire is in cahoots with the Thalmor now and is their obedient puppet, but thats far from evident, and there is a lot to suggest that they are just playing along while buying time to rebuild.