Is wiki-leaks a front for the KGB?

Well is it? I am nervous about this Sup Forums
Did the KGB get Donald Trump elected?
Is there evidence for the Russian connection to Wiki-leaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4631568/clapper-wikileaks-connection
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO

saged

Is the CIA lying to the american people for political gain? Why is Obama going along with this and possibly ruining the legacy of his entire presidency, if he is show to by lying about the Russians?

What evidence do you have for saying this?

I don't have to prove a negative by presenting evidence that it didn't happen

you need to prove a positive by presenting evidence that it did

that's how fucking proof works

MSM raus, falsche Erzählung nicht willkommen

SO U.S. intelligence forces are throughly incompetent or are they lying to us all?
Has the CIA been infiltrated by Jews?

Remember, CIA works closely with the secretary of state because embassies are staging grounds for various ops. This is Hillary pulling whatever strings she can, mostly out of spite since there's no legal way for her to be president for at least the next 4 years.

KGB doesn't exist anymore.
No evidence.
Saged.

In my opinion (no proof) the CIA is so deep in confirmation bias that they are incompetent rather than misleading.

in other words they WANT it to be true, so they are looking for evidence that it is true and ignoring evidence to the contrary.

just like the wmds

assange said himself some of the info was from russians. proxyshills seem to always forget this

So the CIA is so full of political partisans or absolute sheeple that Clinton can just snap her fingers and completely ruin the reputation of the CIA just because she is PMSing after the election?
>You actually believe this

Russian hacker behind 7 proxies here

Yes, Donald Drumpf is KGB plant))))))))))))

is this true /pol?

assange wanted jill stein to win

he thinks trump is white trash

the KGB were just an intelligence agency
and all of the human experimentation, torturous interrogation techniques, black ops assassinations, amount to 1% of what their counterparts the CIA and MI6 are still doing
no one ever gave a shit about the KGB, coz all they ever did is police
now the NKVD and the SS, those were death squads

>full of political partisans or absolute sheeple
Neither. But being that she already had all the right connections through Bill and the Clinton Foundation, her first order of business was likely to make powerful friends in the CIA who can snap fingers on her behalf. Or maybe have so much dirt on them that they have no choice, since the alternative is to go down in flames with her.

>Thinks CIA has always operated on their own guiding principles instead of the whims of presidents and other powerful cabinet members

where the fuck do you think you are?

THE FUCKING KGB WAS DISSOLVED 25 FUCKING YEARS AGO YOU DUMBASS BURGER.

>Is there evidence for the Russian connection to Wiki-leaks?

c-span.org/video/?c4631568/clapper-wikileaks-connection

ask your boy

>Is there evidence for the Russian connection to Wiki-leaks?

Yeadh but no.
Assange was talking shite.

DC Leaks is a russian op and it was never mentioned.

>THE FUCKING KGB WAS DISSOLVED 25 FUCKING YEARS AGO YOU DUMBASS BURGER.

Tell me what the FSB and GRU are.

Tell me where the KGB persons went to work after the kgb changed its name.

You think it'd be appropriate for Burger media and the likes to call people from Ireland Hiberians or Niggers?

>Tell me where the potato niggers went to work after Hibernia changed its name

dickface

Not seeing proofs in your post. You got any proofs?

What an idiot. The Russian intelligence has changed their name like 10 times.
The name doesn't matter.

that's not all they changed dumbass, they've restructured the entire intelligence apparatus including leadership roles and agency mission

why do you think you're such an expert on the matter? do you just post things just to argue with people online to get a kick out of being a smartass know-it-all wannabee?

Julian Assange is an american hero who should be immediately pardoned by Trump his first day in office!!!

What does he mean by this?

Are they still Russian?
Do they still operate outside the Eastern European theater?
Can they still run dis-information campaigns against the west?
Or does changing the name from KGB to Putin's Bloody Anal Fisters make them incapable of large scale operations?

Obviously he wants (((us))) to ignore the FUCKING LEAF!

>same shit different post

gas yourself you pathetic hormone addled burger

Is it tho? Is it really?

they always looked like a cia/nsa clearing house from the first time i heard about them on slashdot.
so no they are stasi :^)

>you don't
uniparty has been for her all along