Gender Neutral Bathrooms

There is now a trend in the United States for cities and counties to require gender-neutral bathrooms. In both Philadelphia and Portland, all newly built or renovated public buildings now must include a gender-neutral option among their bathroom facilities.

Even the Japanese have coed bathrooms and baths (and hot springs) and before the West culturally enriched Japan, men and women were never separated.

Seriously this isn't a big deal.

What exactly does a gender neutral bathroom have that a normal bathroom doesn't?

In a way I'm for this. I think all bathrooms should have been neutral, I don't see why men and women must be segregated to shit and piss.

I'm absolutely fucking against having a separate bathroom for queers though, fucking communist scum.

It doesn't restrict who can and can't go in. It's just a normal bathroom anyone can use. Men, women, anybody.

This is true equality.

100% communist subversion tactic. Literally means nothing but it gets the masses rustled and diverts attention.

Was just in a restaurant w 4 bathrooms, each with a sink. No urinals. Line around the corner, waiting with women, while they do their makeup inside the gender neutral bathroom. Its a terrible idea

If we're talking about gender neutral bathrooms, why did you post a picture of only sweaty naked dudes?

I don't know if it's a trend or not.

All I know is that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

As long as I get to see qts
Trannies can fuck off

>that one leaf who posts "All I know is that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards. City people all voted for Hillary."

kys

0.03% of Americans identify as transgender. What kind of fucking lobbying power do they have? I have never seen a minority weild such power. Quite unbelievable.

As a faggot i will not use a washroom if a woman is in it

gender neutrality

>that one rural/suburban retard who voted for Trump

kys

>people in Asia do it, so we should too
But we're not Japanese, we're not even an Eastern culture. If you want to say shit isn't that big of a deal go fucking eat a live octopus like the nips do, go dress like a ladyboy and get fucked in the ass like someone in Thailand does, and go walk around on a shit covered street like people in China do.

Everyone involved in promoting gender-neutral tranny bathrooms from the progressive side is a fucking liar. Like if they see their 10yo kid being followed into a McDonald's bathroom by a man in a dress, they're not going to give a fuck. But they can't say that because it would mean admitting trannies never pass or that gender doesn't depend on what you wear or whatever magical fuckery they use to excuse it so they don't mention it and just pretend everything is fine. It's also in direct contradiction with the whole "rape culture" thing; they bleat about women not being able to take the train without being flashed at but all of a sudden it's fine to let dudes into female toilets? Get the fuck out of here.

I'm actually in favour of having them everywhere because I'm a dude - what do I guve a fuck? I'm not at any risk. Let's go for gender neutral toilets and watch the sex crimes climb. It's the only way these fucking people will learn.

They want to apply it here. Ironically most the people I've seen advocating it were young upper class women.

They'll get raped by a colombian and then blame it on all men

>canada

As if they'll fucking learn. They'll just make new laws saying that the bathrooms are gender neutral but if a woman or women are using it men have to wait outside until they are finished. This will be enforced by armed police officers that write tickets to men who break this rule or don't leave the bathroom fast enough when a woman announces that she's about to enter.

You're the liar.
Sex offenders can already use public bathrooms.

So men will piss everywhere (just like we already do) and women will refuse to go (even if they piss everywhere just as much). A gender neutral toilet for mens and trannies ? Why don't trannies just go to men bathroom then ?
I feel so ashamed that we care about such futile things.

But then again if they are outside then to hell with any kind of privacy. Overall i dont care. What is more weird. Wrapping yourself in a towel at the gym or wanting trough urinals

Maybe men will learn to pee properly.

Sex crimes require means and opportunity. Does allowing men access to the women's facilities increase or decrease that opportunity, given that currently, there are barriers to them being able to enter these facilities (being spotted etc.)?

A simple yes or no will do.

It's not about men, women behave like shit in public bathroom too. But it's so "accepted" that men are dirty and women aren't that we are the only one living with that cliché.
The thing is that in the end, the problem is that WOMEN are on the defensive for this, as a men i don't give a single shit about a trannies pissing in the same bathroom. Women on the other hand... "If we let people use women bathroom if they identify as women, guys will cheat and take a look at our vaginas !" .
I'm losing my point word after word, but in the end, i feel like it's just some hypocrisy about "Anybody can identify as anything, but don't ask me to trust them" but then "HUR DUR YOU DONT BELIEVE THAT TRANNIES REALLY FEELS LIKE GIRLS/BOYS!!"
Goddamn.

Ask anybody who's ever been a janitor. Men washrooms are cleaner

werent there unisex bathrooms everywhere? nobody ever made a big deal with those.
the term "gender neutral" is the same shit as that, just politically charged.

As a trans I concur. Women are the true pigs.

And what prevents the potential sex offender from going into the women's area to commit a crime? Yeah. That's what I thought.

I've visited both, and while some things disgusted me more in women bathroom, it maybe was just because it was "women stuff" and that i find a used tampon more disgusting than a women do ?
I would say it's about subjectivity.
But i just don't get this debate at all. For me, women shouldn't be separated at all ? "But the agressions?" Yeah, someone who is stupid enough to rape/sneak peek at women pissing is probably able to ignore a fucking sign.
So the point is just sexists cliché about women that don't want to deal with others genders because they think they are cleaner, when it's wrong.

So what you are saying is that men are dangerous criminals and should be kept seperate from women?

Why not just castrate men then, would prevent like 90% of sexual crimes

Let's also just abolish public restrooms because they're not 100% safe.

i was in a bar in portland so i had to take a leak right. look at the sign . its gender neutral. Go in to take a leak no big deal the main area where the sinks really is the only public place. the toilets are all the standard sit down types but behind like normal doors, nothing creepy like those stalls you can see feet and hear farts and shitting. so my first experience is like what ever this will work. Go back later, golden seal is broken, walk in to public gender neutral area and this girl is visibly startled, she let out a muted yelp. what a bigot.

Or even better, we can simply not allow adult men to use them since we cant trust the gay pedophiles not to molest little boys and its so hard to tell if a man is a gay pedophile sometimes.

So many problems will be solved if men are simply not allowed in any public bathrooms ever. Period

Let's just all commit suicide, we never know when we will turn into dangerous predators. The world will be a better place.

>And what prevents the potential sex offender from going into the women's area to commit a crime?

The fact that he may be spotted? That he doesn't want to get caught?

For example, if a pervert wants to install a peephole camera in a changing room or the female toilet at the nearest Walmart and he's spotted going in, security are called and he's arrested. If he's spotted inside the toilet, security are called and he's arrested. So already, there's two potential hoops any would-be pervert would have to navigate his way through - perhaps enough that he may not attempt to commit the crime in the first place.

Move to gender-neutral bathrooms and those barriers are gone. Perpetrators of sex crimes can come and go as they please. Congratulations, you've just significantly increased a contributory risk factor for for these offences

Like I said above, I'm a dude so this isn't really a concern for me but it is for women. Real women, I mean. Not mentally ill guys who get hardons putting on lipstick

Lel

Stupid bitch.

I love how they shut up and run away like little children when it's made apparent they are illogical and simply using fear to enforce the status quo.

How about just the men since most are child predators and so many of them already kill themselves.

I approve!

If you think carefully you will understand that this is a commie plot to make capitalists waste money on literally useless shit.

If any buissness owner wastes his money it's his choice though if I wanted to buy publicity i would donate to charity.

>I love how they shut up and run away
Im being serious though. Like 90% of child molestors and sexual predators are men, if we simply dont allow them in places where women and children are vulnerable we could really reduce a lot of these problems.

I try my best to avoid public bathrooms. I am an agnostic so I am not scared of nature and walking in some wooded area to take a leak if I have too. Niggers and skanks ruined public restrooms for me years ago since they are nasty ass fucks....and if you've ever been a janitor and had to clean a womans tampon machine (we called it Medusa) You'd tie your pecker in a knot to avoid going in a public restroom....what a NIGHTMARE!

Just neuter yourself if it's that bad.

Fear mongering... There's only one way to ensure everyone can be accommodated. Surely you want everyone accommodated too right?

>leaf

It’s not about accommodating people, it's about minimising aspects of risk.

Lots of places already had these kinds of bathrooms for a long time. It's called the family or disabled bathroom, and is usually a single room with a baby changing table and space for a wheelchair. Since trannies are mentally disabled, I see no issue with this.

we should just meme this and go put cameras or things that look like cameras in bathrooms in like 5000 diferent locations all at once some day

It would make sense to ban men. Or we could have a "Gentlemen's Room" for adult males. Thoughts?

But where is the limit in this logic ? Would you ban men from going outside for half the day so women can go without any fear?
Like... There is threat and risk, you can't control every risk...

Risk is part of life. Everyone poops. If you don't feel safe, go to a different bathroom. If you get grossed out, hold it. No one is holding a gun to your head.

rape

some people need to shit other need to rape why not mix it bigot.

Nope. We should cower in fear at even the mere mention of risk because this is America and everyone needs to have their safe spaces more than they need to take care of basic BODILY FUNCTIONS.

kek plus checked

The limit is what's practical.

The arrangement we have right now is practical and it works. We're being asked to sacrifice it so a tiny handful of mentally ill people can pretend that everyone else doesn't know they're men.

Like I said, I'm a bloke - it makes no difference to me - but if gender neutral toilets become a common thing, the incidences of sex-related crimes will go up because the risk factor is so much higher. That's simple fact. The question is then: "is that increase in risk worth it?"

>suburban retards.
100k plus a year retards

Tampons and urinals in the same room.

>We're being asked to sacrifice it so a tiny handful of mentally ill people can pretend that everyone else doesn't know they're men.
False.

It's not very practical to build two bathroom when one would be enough because a so tiny handful of mentally ill people can't retain themself from being pervert?

You seems to say that majority of men are rapists or whatever...

All public toilets should be unisex with only urinals. Who does anything but peeing in public toilets? Disgusting people is who.
>b-but women can't inro urinals
There are urinals designed to accommodate female urination.

Trannies have already been using public bathrooms for decades. It's not even an issue. What is a issue is this gender neutral shit. Pick a bathroom. One is made for dicks to let out a piss while standing and the other sells tampons.

I can't believe I have to explain this shit but fucking liberals are retarded. Do you want to see a your daughter in a bathroom with a guy taking a piss at a urinal and showing off his dick?

Your daugther will probably see dicks in her life you know... If the guy is just taking a piss, not playing pervert game, just teach your daughter to not look if it bother you...?

But I agree that libs are retarded.

the difference is that we have niggers now. so to stay safe we have to organize our cities like prisons

>there are no races - we ar all equal
>females need to be treated equal to men
>creating 34 genders

Then it's a nigger problem, why are you losing time on a bathroom problem ?
That's what anger me about this.

"We can't piss in the same bathroom, there is predators out there !"
Then you manage to care about bathroom, and let the predators in the wild. That's not the way to go.

>Do you want to see a your daughter in a bathroom with a guy taking a piss at a urinal and showing off his dick?
You know that people take their opposite sex children in bathrooms now, right?
Hell, one time I was pissing at a urinal and a little girl came in the bathroom with her dad. I think she saw my dick and she didn't close the stall door so I saw her on the toilet.

theyre intentionally creating spaces where niggers will prey on kids

black and white crime creates even MORE cause for democrats to take away gun rights among other things

you can see this with things they do in america, such as extending section 8 housing (free housing) into safe, white neighborhoods, in order to control us

fuck them. we'll fight them tooth and nail on every single issue.

Pretty sure than you are a rapist by his standards then.

just build privacy stalls and do your business and gtfo

You finally know that girls do indeed poop and fart.

this.

>men's room
>smells like piss
>sharts on handicapped stall door if at walmart
>hair in urinals

>""""""ladies"""""" room
>smells like fucking rotten cheese and fish
>bloody rags and tampons piling in trash bin
>also smells like piss
>may or may not be shit. there will be if it is in walmart

the best thing though, is walking past a line of 30 women waiting for the restroom, doing my business in the men's room, and walking out past the same ladies with a smug smile.

It is a big deal when you have niggers and arabs living in your country ready to muh dik any female as soon as they get a chance

well 'gentlemen's room' is a bit too long of a name.

hey, why don't we have a 'mens room' where only men are allowed to go?

"Pilling in the trash"
I love your optimism.
Like all of them bother using the trash.
IN THE SINK IT GOES!

well I didn't really take time to look. I've only ever had to use one at a gas station a few times when some fat fuck was in the men's one for 20 minutes.

its not like you sit in a stall together pooping in the same toilet

i never got the separation thing between men and women

And no kids.

1.Grown-up men.
2. Grown-up women.
3. Parents with children.
4. Anyone Bathroom where you enter at your own risk and there are privacy stalls.

>he describes it perfectly
Now remember which gender obsesses about poopdick and circumcisions

This seems complicated. Maybe India is ahead of us on this one after all.

>India
I thought the whole point of this bathroom exercise was to reduce rape.

I think it's because they "have to" clean at home but don't

Poo in loo is cultural Marxism.

What, rape happens in streets too ?
We need women streets, men streets, parents streets, gender neutral streets then.

This shit is retarded. We have had gender neutral bathrooms forever. They're called the familly restrooms.

>still getting replies with this centuries-old bait

It's India, rape is their national pastime, beside cricket and shitting.

You men know that if all bathrooms become gender neutral restrooms you're going to lose your precious urinals?

If Sup Forums can find a pro-tranny politician with a young daughter I'll follow them around in a dress

They're call disabled bathrooms.

That means there are designated rape streets?

No. All streets are rape streets, it would be counterproductive to designate certain streets.

I think men should sit to pee. They do that in civilized countries like Europe where the real men live..

So, at the uni I work at they basically changed the sign on the women's bathroom near my office to an "all gender" bathroom. It's pretty much the only bathroom for the floor and it used to be I had to go down a flight to use a men's one.

The ladies in my office freaked out the first time I walked in there after the change, thinking I'd still go down the stairs for the other one.

Welcome to equality.

I live in philly and I couldnt give a shit. Ive been in a gender neutral bathroom before. It was called a portapotty.

I sit to pee at home, because it's more comfortable and results in less splash so the toilet stays clean longer.