Anybody else have their comp shut down for a window update

>MI5 gooks know

Other urls found in this thread:

ubuntu.com/download/desktop/thank-you?country=US&version=16.04.1&architecture=amd64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't have a computer

Fuck right off LEAF this is serious.

I'm on my Apple iPad and it's just fine lol maybe you should stop using windows grandpa

>he fell for the win10 meme

m8, it sounds like you've been compromised.

check the update history

>posts a dope eme about Nick Clegg
>gets shut down mis Kate Bush album
>screen goes green *bop*

Flash isn't compatible, might as well ... PC >ImAC

>He uses windows

>not still using Windows XP

good goy

fix'd

>using Windows
>probably not even a locked down Enterprise edition

>Not installing Gentoo

Damn straight.

>using windows
Go home Muhammad

Thanks goy

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary .

>iD
>ZOG

Nice try kike

>ZOG

Steven Jobs is dead.

he doesn't emerge his system with new updates

Welcome to the biggest botnet network in human history. We can literally rain all the satellites and airplanes down at this point.
"...I saw starts falling down." -somewhere in Revelations

Stars* sheeeitt.

Who cares?

New laptops come with win 10 with no cd drive and no access to the key. (No longer on sticker or in settings). When you use cmd to get the key and try to download win7 from ms they won't let you. Not4ugoy. When you use win8 serial from a bought box ms won't let you. They've updated the service packs to include all the telemetry and shit in win7 anyway so no point buying it and can't buy an old box because can't install it without the drive.

It limits retards like me who don't know shit about Linux. This is the point where you get stuck.

If anyone wants to teach retards please help.

imagine the capabilities of win10 botnet and Tay2.0. you could buy an election.

Buy? You're kidding, right? You can recreate the entire reality.

They only understand blue light. Apple gave them the option of turning it off. Kek. Humanity is madness.

My hard drive is wrapped in several layers of tinfoil, spooks and russian hackers will never have access to my 2TB of futanari hentai

And how is this Sup Forums related?

Bye bye shill faggot, fuck off.
Sage and report.

>apple "buy my over priced crap that will turn you into a mong."

>aut clap

Profit.

I did not, when did this happen?

I like humanity, because, they're free. They won't remember this thread.

Thats what I mean. You pay for access to the 10net and it spews out comments and tweets and replies on forums across the net to make people think the majority would vote for someone like Clinton.

Hello Sup Forums, I am your saviour /tech/, come to fix all thine problems.

Get:
Ancile
IME

Optional:
MBAM
CCCleaner
Process Hacker
Tox

and you should be free from the botnet

We should be talking about my comics. Dropping links in a few ;)

I prefer the image of it raining start buttons, from 95-10, all varieties.

It's hard for me to be objective because I've been using Linux for a little over 2 decades now, but Ubuntu seems pretty retard proof. Installation is no more interactive than win whatever

Your comics suck you autistic dog eater

Go to ubuntu.com/download/desktop/thank-you?country=US&version=16.04.1&architecture=amd64 download the iso and follow the installation guide. Or look for it on YouTube. In a few hours you'll be running Ubuntu

I put my computer to sleep running Windows 10 and it turns its self on over night.

I bought a new laptop with windows 10. Installing linux on it was piss m8. You fell for the linux is hard meme.

I proved my point about being retarded. You mean REALITY as in it all being a sim.

I have ubuntu downloaded and ready. I should just stick it on. I can't use fucking win 10 so it's collecting dust.

I installed it for some guy who never used computers a lot, and since he wasn't already set in his windows ways he caught right on to it. That's the biggest issue for most people, not that it's complicated but just that it's something different then what they're used to

*hands up;*

wha no words. talking about retardation. MI5? Nothing.. Unbelievable. .

Thanks. That saves me a step. I had to do an iso to put on a usb.

Okay so there's no reason not to. Does security work in the same way?

Linux is ridiculously easy to use. The stuff you see autists on forums doing is just that, autist shit. Ubuntu is easily the best when it comes to usability because it has what is actually a pretty decent interface.

Never mind. Reading wiki. Gonna save myself.

It was a forced update. All the fucking updates are forced. I don't have anything on the fucking thing because I don't have control of it. I don't believe it's not still capturing every key stroke, I don't believe it's not listening to every word, even with those settings switched off. I don't even believe having enterprise solves the telemetry problem.

The entire fucking thing is spyware. You know bezos got $600 mil from CIA, I assume for access to Alexa. He went onto buy wapo for $200mil or something so that's CIA too. We know all social media is on the take and google I don't even have to start. Apple siri is probably sending shit back and now windows is collecting everything in your house too. Mi5? Yes. All of them. And australia helps collect it. Hence getting the fuck out and having some illusion of privacy with ubuntu.

>installing windows 10
>installing windows
>voluntarily installing a botnet and keylogger
KEK

>buying a new laptop
T420 reporting in
just werks

As someone who actually has to do stuff on my computer apart from wathcing anime, linux sucks ass. Not compatible with ANY adobe programs or ANYTHING useful