23andMe

I received my kit in the mail today. Does anyone on Sup Forums have experience with this company? What should I expect?

Also, general 23andMe thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BiNNUeMNcVw
youtube.com/watch?v=gf39wWlEyOk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>voluntarily giving your DNA to (((them)))

>falling for the 23 jew

Your DNA to go to (((them))) in exchange for a piece of paper with randomly generated statistics

That's what I wanted to ask. Do they specifically look to see if you're a member of the tribe?

You should expect to find kike blood

They add a few percent to everybody

Welcome to the club

>You should expect to find kike blood

I'm expecting it given that there are some ambiguous surnames on my family tree.

You should expect to see your DNA in a government database.

How much did you get jewed for? They had a Groupon a while back for like 25% off.

Don't eat for a long time before you spit. Drink water few times before. Move tongue around a bit.

Expect interesting results. Try and contact some relatives when you get it.

>all these anons acting like the government doesnt already have your DNA stored away

Ain't that some shit, just do it OP.

100 bucks.

For the record, I make 22 USD an hour at my work.

This

You goys never watched X files?

>giving your biological information to the jews

Look at it this way: Sup Forums will require DNA tests as part of their white utopia to ensure everyone isn't a crypto-Jew or white-passing mud.

Why is there so much business for 23andMe? It seems like every advertisement I see is for Ancestry DNA instead.

Me in the right with the blue shirt.
Its funny that we, my dark friend and me have similar genes but i am light skinned and he is dark. ¿How can this be possible?

I am 55% native american, 42% european and 3% subsaharian african

post your results

What did my family tree mean by this?

You look great. Yeah, I can see Native American features in your face, specifically your cheeks. My dad tells me he might have some Native ancestry as his ancestors arrived in North American from the Netherlands in the 1600s. Someone down the line must have gotten freaky with a Lenape or Mohican.

Meyer isn't necessarily a Jewish name. It's also German (Meier).

Yes, my eyes too.
But when i was in America people thought i was white

ITT: Actual retarded people

>For the record, I make 22 USD an hour at my work.

Don't beat yourself up, you'll make real money someday.

How'd I do Sup Forums?

>

b-b-but said they always throw in a couple percentage Ashkenazi!

poor fag.

Your dna is going into a database that will be used to give the elites a list of 'doners' whos organs are least likely to be rejected.

Enjoy your kidneys while you've got them.

Yeah working in retail sucks but gotta eat somehow.

George Lopez has more European DNA than you (55%)

You'd live like a king in KY friend.

Good job not reading the fine print. Jews now have use of your genome without further consent.

I haven't even opened it yet.

That's what happened to me, I'm 100% non-Jewish but they made it seem like I was Jewish anyway, just to spite me.

youtube.com/watch?v=BiNNUeMNcVw

>1:52
Hmmmm.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

damn slime

Just get a referral from your doctor to have a genealogist test you and give detailed information on any recessive traits or common health issues in your family. Hopefully they wont overcharge you for some colouring book and a q-tip (which is all I really see 23&Meme being).

>this thread again
time to shine

This is close to what is going on here. The father of the person shown in the pic was a Meier/Meijer from Denmark.

I'm better than you.

Yeah, I've been told I'm part Jew as well. There are some unusual names on my family tree which could be Jewish.

Holy fuck you're right. I'm .6% Ashkenazi according to them.

They couldn't get a third of my genes. They simply said I was 33% broad euro. And I'm also 99.9% European, so 23andMe may not be all that cucked

62andJew thanks you for giving your DNA to (((science)))

$22 an hour is a lot of money to some people

>he sent his entire genome to jews

I live in a state where the minimum wage is 11 an hour but the cost of living is fairly high here.

FYI it's Mass.

t. euromutt

i wouldn't go that far

They're going to tell you you're 1% kangz

The problem is not really that the government has access to your DNA. The real problem is that by voluntarily giving your DNA to services like 23andMe, there's a high chance in the future that insurance companies can obtain your DNA from them. Because of some amendment in the Constitution that I forgot, only your doctor is legally allowed to know the results of your DNA.

But by using a loophohle, insurance companies can legally use the DNA information of their customers if these genealogy companies gave it to them.

No bullshit. You make more than 94 percent of the population here in my area in KY.

Well my dad is fairly dark for a white man but he thinks he's entirely Dutch and English.

I live in Hipsterville, USA aka Boston so that's why.

Your DNA is going into a Jewish database.

Reminder that all DNA data is automatically sent to the Bogdanoffs.

one drop rule you literal NIGGER

you are all degenerates

literally giving away your DNA so private corporations and Uncle Sam can do whatever the fuck they want with it

I've already served in the military, therefore they already had my DNA.

Everyone's a Jew, even Jews are Jews. If you don't think you're a Jew, you're probably a Jew.

good, now private companies have your DNA too

>Scandinavians
>White
Nice try, Jamal

daily reminder anyone born in the US legally can call themselves a native American

>literally Finngolian

thas rite i only work in sweden

>For the record, I make 22 USD an hour at my work.

what is he trying to say by this?

sup jamal?

I'm middle class by millennial standards.

disappointment if you really don't know what you are.
No. the "23andme DNA giving" is a meme.

nigger

What exactly are they gonna do with it user that's so bad?

Pretty 1/3rd much.
Ask a "nigger' anything.

Nothing, it's a meme.

BLACKENED.

WE
WUZ

Russian or somthing

judging by many of the results posted, there are plenty of jamals here

>tfw deathly afraid I might have nigger blood in me
It's better to never check, right ... haha ... haha?

I don't see why it would be an issue for white nationalists if you're less than 2%.

Hasn't affected my life any. Gotta be pretty insecure to be affected by barely nigger blood in your every day life, user.

WE

They should turn this until a dating site. You have your DNA analyzed and that becomes your profile.

Expect to find out that you aren't white. You're actually Black, Asian, and Jewish, with maybe some eastern European thrown in. That's what everyone's results say. It's a fucking SJW meme.

Not gonna lie, those sound like the most cucked defeated replies I've ever seen.

WUZ

Fucking dirty nigger

I don't even look nigger, nor act nigger. How is it a defeated reply to find out what you are and not be majorly affected by the results?

My mom may have some (((blood))) in her, but she looks 100% like a blonde Nordic.

Because most people here are ugly and now they know why

KANGZ

Who can I have analyze the jar of cum I have here on my bed? (Nofap fail)

That's one good thing about Jews: they're entirely redpilled on masturbation.

youtube.com/watch?v=gf39wWlEyOk

That's good.

0.4% WEST AFRICAN WOOT WOOT

OFFICIALLY BLACK AND IT FEELS SOOOO GOOOD

KANGZ

Ancestry is the ripoff version
I got 99% Eastern European with no further explanation.

are we brothers?

Checked and respected

WE WUZ CAESARS N SHEEEIT