We are here to destroy walls, not build them

You have to go back

>meanwhile, in bizarro Sup Forums

>We are here to destroy walls
why?
i'll wait, faggot.

kek

Based Mexican

how can you destroy that which has not been built?

*come back

You have to go back Pablo.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary Clinton..

Start in China.

Mongolians were, afterall, looking for a better life.

>a leaf
opinion discarded, you automatically don't know shit.

ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffah yes I have it now yes quite hhhhmmmm delectable my dear quite exquisite yes I dare say sniff the most pungent one yet my dear ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff yes

Sure thing.

Faggot.

whatevs

ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff and yet so strong yes the odor sniff sniff hmmm is that sniff hmmm I can almost taste it my dear yes just sniff a little whiff more if you please ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffah yes I have it now yes quite hhhhmmmm delectable my dear quite exquisite yes I dare say sniff the most pungent one yet my dear ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff yes

Oh I was not expecting that that little gust my dear you caught me off guard yes so gentle it was though hmmmm let me taste this little one just one small sniff sniff ah ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff and yet so strong yes the odor sniff sniff hmmm is that sniff hmmm I can almost taste it my dear yes just sniff a little whiff more if you please ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffah yes I have it now yes quite hhhhmmmm delectable my dear quite exquisite yes I dare say sniff the most pungent one yet my dear ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff yes

>leans into mic

Wrong.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that that little gust my dear you caught me off guard yes so gentle it was though hmmmm let me taste this little one just one small sniff sniff ah ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff and yet so strong yes the odor sniff sniff hmmm is that sniff hmmm I can almost taste it my dear yes just sniff a little whiff more if you please ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffah yes I have it now yes quite hhhhmmmm delectable my dear quite exquisite yes I dare say sniff the most pungent one yet my dear ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff yes

MR. TRUMP, BUILD UP THAT WALL!

A FUCKING LEAF
Enough with this pasta try posting something original.

imblying

We should cooperate with Trump's plan of making the border impregnable.

Trump is a Real state man, ¿how do they operate?, they have a house they want to sell, let say it is worth 1mil by itself. The Real state man will say to the buyer, "it goes for 4mil" knowing that he won't get that much, that he is exaggerating, but also that the buyer will negotiate. the buyer will say "I will give you 500k" knowing the house is worth more.

The Real state man won't get 4mil, the buyer won't pay 500k, but if the Real state man is the better negotiator he will get 2mil, if the buyer is the better negotiator he will pay 1.2mil.

¿See where i'm going?

Trump does not expect us to o pay for a yuge wall with machine guns and detectors; He wants our government to negotiate with him for solution to the border problems.

Plural, problems. You know the problems you have in the US I will not mention those, but I agree that they exist and should be solved.

Our border problems are derived from the entrance of enormous amounts of money and weapons that end up in the hand of the Cartels. The Cartels are the biggest treat to Mexico right now, making the border impossible to penetrate without supervision would make it impossible for the Cartels to get their profits and weapons, thus weakening them substantially.

Making the border impregnable would solve most border problems for both countries, it just has to be done in a more cost effective way than to build a 30 meters wall with high tech detectors and machine gun emplacements all along the borderline.

I would keep the high tech detectors however, the cartels often dig tunnels

Berlin wall separated one people in half.
The Trump wall will separate two nations, two cultures and two people.

Propaganda/diversion thread.

Sage and abort.

>Real state man
It's Real Estate you stupid spick filth.

Touch our wall and we'll kill you. Not even kidding.

THIS

10 feet taller, every single day. By this point the wall by Mexico should be many miles tall.