Refugee

U fuckin pussy whites got it comin to u for all the years of slavery and raping the African land of resources killing their people , etc. and what u did to the Middle East starting constant wars and raping their resources .

Everything that u see happening from the refugee crisis will get exponentially worse every year. With unemployment rising worldwide and population growth and in these next few years climate change will drive millions upon millions of Africans and middle easterners towards Europe and away from the equator. Automation, wealth divides, urban growth and many other factors doom u to a future that you can't escape from. This is inevitable.

Fuck you

fuck off

If it weren't the west doing the raping, you'd be doing it to each other anyways.

What? You got exclusive to do the raping in those shitholes or something?

The Africans and the arabs will be raping u in ur tight little boy hole soon, fag

Nah bruv, if those little somalis and hajis we got in the Pacific Northwest the best you got then we'll be fine.

Also, whats with you faggots fucking each other on Thursday?

You hajis would do it every week like clockwork when I was on the sandbox.

U fags are gonna die ur shit politicians allow it

Ur fuckin broke skinhead militia can't handle an ak47

You haven't answered the question haji, are you fags all the time or is it Thursday thing only?

I thought butt fucking was haraam haji

little somalia is in minnesota
the PNW will easily btfo the rapefugees soon

What's PNW

Sage and report this obvious fucking bait post.

Don't worry about it haji

We got a bunch of Somalis out of nowhere in PDX, some of the sorriest looking creatures I've ever seen

Pacific Northwest you fucking moron

We're waiting you fucking roach.

Smd

Kill as many as u fuckin want

Smd faggot I'm not Turkish

Without whites, you literal monkey, you'd live in a hut made out of poop, eating dirt mixed with bananas. You american niggers should be grateful as fuck for having your ancestors brought to the US. You're living in one of the best countries in the world when it comes to standard of living. Thanks to whites you speak a proper language instead of ooga booga. Thanks to whites you have internet, clothes, food and all that good shit. And how have you repaid? By chimping out. By rioting. By destroying the fabric of society. Literally the only thing niggers gave to the US is degenerate music, crime, fatherlessnes, hood culture and peanut butter. Yes, in the last 200 years the only positive thing you returned to your benefactors was fucking peanut butter.

You should seriously consider killing yourself. You can call me a toilet cleaner or whatever but I'll still be superior to you, since you are a nigger.

Did you know if you get across the Atlantic you can get to America? You made it across the mediterranean, how had could it be? You should put your family in a boat and try it!

Nah, this will trigger another Hitler but this time with 21st century tech. Scary when you think about it.

Is that supposed to make us like you more haji?

Or is nigger more appropriate?