White European Neanderthals were made extinct by negroid Homo Sapiens

Muh white genocide already happened you byproducts of shitskin Homo Sapiens raping the White Neanderthal womens

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/the-hirsute-of-higher-intelligence-1328285.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9850627
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmfao, Alt-right BTFO

Wtf, I like how that Neanderthal looks.

Something about it is so aesthetic and badass.

Your fucking fags I don't even want to finish that gay degree fucking monkey faggots

My country is the proof that whites are hard to remove. We get dumber as we get darker but our fitness are so superior to the darkest that there is always a clear distinction in race and class

>Neanderthals were white people

They weren't even human.

lmfao dumb faggot homo sapiens weren't niggers

plus whites have like 1 or 2% neanderthal dna

this

They were killed off by Cro-Magnon man you dumb nigger. Original Cro-Magnon hunter gatherers were probably even lighter skinned than modern europeans.

neanderthals weren't killed off, they were absorbed in

Actually East Aryans have more Neanderthal DNA than white gweilos. It's also why they have bigger heads and higher IQ.

when will they learn?

WE

>East Aryans

you meant to say East Asians right?

They are interchangeable terms.

makes sense since body hair is linked to low iq

manlets of yesteryear were stocky with purpose, an adult male could bench up to 600 pounds natty with no strength training

APOLOGIZE

>body hair is linked to low iq
It's actually the opposite, leaf.
independent.co.uk/news/the-hirsute-of-higher-intelligence-1328285.html
>And a study of 117 Mensa members (who have an IQ of at least 140) were also found to have a tendency to thick body hair. Some of the most intelligent men appeared to be those who had hair on their backs as well as on their chests.

damn they could bench the average American?

>not knowing Neanderthals were rapist monsters
Plebs...
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs

jews, greeks, and italians are the smartest of the "whites"
we knew this already

no they weren't lmfao we ate them

>my ID

what did kek mean by this?

yep sounds right
>hairy back master race

Explain zero African neanderthal sites chart without citations.

Literally go write a science fiction novel. Go make 50

I like how he goes all the way to make him a LOTR-tier gorilla after whining about how modern neanderthal reconstructions are unrealistic.

What happened to the Neanderthals is what is happening to white people today.

White people have been getting BTFO for over 40k years now

uh no. East Asians are not Aryans.

Cro-magnons were the earliest anatomically modern humans to exist, you fuglet piece of shit.

Can confirm. I have hair on my back and is very intelligent.

europeans have the highest cro magnon admixture

>
>file name

not denying that.

Did humans start out as niggers or did niggers get that ugly after the great split up of mankind?

What is the xOoA population? Also, niggers aren't Eurasians or Papuans, so they are less evolved

Meant to respond to you. god dammit alcohol, you did it again.
>tfw when you run out, but local laws prevent sales after 1am
fucking KY.

>What is the xOoA population?

An extinct ancient human population which left Africa 120,000 years ago. They are known only from genetic traces found in Papuans.

they were first anatomically modern humans in Europe.

what does this mean

As stated here I know.

neanderthals were fucking based as fuck

if he is correct, then history is repeating itself, but instead of neanderthal savages, it's nonwhite subhumans. we must hunt them to extinction

neanderthals created art before anyone else did

No genetic Proof was presented for that till that day.
>Was disproven like 5 yrs ago.

if they were alive today they'd be treated like the aboriginal people at worst

Neanderthals were cannibal faggots who died off because of prion brain disease

ITT no one knows what they are talking about at all

I study paleoanthropology and laugh at all you total faggots and your dearth of proof data or soures

Some people actually think Neanderthals were just another white people, even though they were ugly, deformed abo-tier subhumans, the cro-magnons were much more advanced in much shorter time, pic related the only "technology" Neanderthals invented in their 500 000 years of existence

Here is skull of Omo remains, the first modern humans, looks much closer to Europeans than negroids or neanderthals do.

Cro-magnon is a mixture of neanderthal and slightly from homo sapiens, we are homo europeanus, neanderthals with cro magnon mixture

this. The DNA admixtures of the races aren't shared--the 'races' are up to 10% entirely different homo species from each other.

Source?

(((Neanderthals)))

underrated

>So why don't we have Neanderthal/mitochondrial DNA?

>get laid tonight
>worry over this shit
pick one

>slit eyes
>on a primate
this guy is retarded

>le joos are Neanderthals maymay
Every race has Neanderthal ancestry but sub Saharan negroids you shitstain, native Americans actually have far more than jews

Neanderthals were taller than modern humans, also most neanderthal-human hybrids were birthed by homo mothers which indicated it was the neaderthals doing the cucking strangely enough.

Niggas are part homo erectus thats why they look like they look

>niggers making excuses, but they still suck

>tfw Sup Forums is against racemixing meanwhile they're all products of interSPECIES mating
Kek

>taller

They specifically had fucking shorter arms and legs. They were totally shorter than humans.

>comparing nonsentient monkeys fucking nonsentient monkeys to sentient monkeys fucking nonsentient monkeys

You're right, I remembered wrong, they were the same height but were way more muscular.

do either of you have sources for your claims?

Yes

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9850627

homo = human.
They were humans

are you guys really bitching about something that happened more than 10K years ago ?

some red pilled art for you, poor souls

>homo = human.

Then so pic related.

so is*

>interSPECIES
>produce viable, fertile offspring

yeah, nah

yeah, it was, in that homo habilis was a proto-human. read up on human evolution.

Scientists speculate that Neanderthals went extinct because their dicks were so short that they couldn't impregnate an Afrikan woman

IT ALL ADDS UP NOW!
1 drop rule.
Once you go neanderthaler you will have a jewish mother

>yfw the goyim are africanoids and the chosen people are neandethals.

Which one are you Sup Forums?

Which one is the real "Sapien"?

neandethal tribe all the way.

not even the same species!

Genus, meaning Family..

Species meaning Breed..

Genus: Homo (Human)
Species: Sapiens (from the Latin 'Wise')

All members of the genus Homo are our "relatives"

Our species is that of Sapiens.

However a 2008 study concluded there is 1%-1.4% Neanderthal DNA in some modern humans.

das rite.

how much neandethal do you suppose I have?

4,2%

None at all. Your brow is too flat for NDNA.

But you are definitely part shit skin. Brown eyes, brown hair, dark thick eyebrows, spotty facial hair.

Guessing grandparents/great grandparents emigrated from Eurasia?

Mad nigger is mad

too much

stay mad little human.

The Tuscans have the highest level of Neandertal similarity of any of the 1000 Genomes Project samples. They have around a half-percent more Neandertal similarity than Brits or Finns in these samples. The CEU sample is slightly elevated compared to Brits and Finns as well.
pisa score
Lombardy 514 516 526

this

no scientist has any idea about the skin color, texture and hirsuteness of neanderthals because bones don't tell you this

Shorter than modern, post-WWII humans but equally as heavy. Taller than early humans.

I mean, I know it's anecdotal but I'm 6.6% Neanderthal, both of my familial lines originate from within 50 miles of the Neander valley.

My whole family, including me, are well above average height with shorter limbs and really long torsos. I myself am 194cm with a head the approximate size of a WNBA basketball.

the dna shows the genes for red hair and light eyes/skin.

>implying DNA always presents as a phenotype

>that skinny neck

>dna shows light hair and white skin
>dna can't tell you what phenotype
melanin production is in the dna.

Neanderthal kept the monkeys in check, which started domestication in humans by proximity to neanderthal society, which in turn got passed down to the successors.

Society itself is a Neanderthal invention.

Post pic faggot. Bet you have a Neanderthal brow

Fascinating field, what is your opinion on biological race? I know it's disputed in your field in academia

It was actually Campi Flegrei you nigger